Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:04:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Scam Report Vita2  (Read 597 times)
Bandot (OP)

Activity: 394
Merit: 250

For the watch

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 05:19:02 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2015, 02:30:07 AM by Bandot

What happened::
Vita2 messaged me asking how much 1000 youtube video views and 50 likes would cost. I told him and delivered above and beyond. He never responded after receiving and has since been online many times, ignoring my PM's.
Scammers Profile Link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=384356
Reference Link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012424.0
Amount Scammed:
0.014 BTC or $4
Payment Method:
Bitcoin
PM/Chat Logs:

Additional Notes:
Don't deal with this user until the issue is resolved.

Youtube video URL:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riYcZtb82RQ

Just found out the video was removed because it violated youtube's content policy. I pulled it up a few days ago and it was working fine. It was advertising some CSGO item dropper if I remember correctly. I didn't think to grab a screenshot of it as I didn't think it would be removed...

Here is a screenshot of the tool I used showing that the views and likes were delivered and ordered:

EDIT:

Going through his old posts, looks like Vita2 was an alt of https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=87070, an account that he lost access to.

The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 08:42:13 PM

Not much to say about this one, from what you posted it seams that you did deliver your part of the deal and it's funny that he chose
to skip instead of paying up because the amount is only ~4$.
His account isn't worth more imho, so maybe he saw it more profitable to loose account instead to pay. Next time escrow deals op, there are free escrows that wont mind the low value of trade/deal.

cheers
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6129

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 08:46:36 PM

It's weird how he scammed him for 4$ while he have done a deal with master-P which is more valuable and with spartan82 a value of near 0.5 BTC . It makes me wonder if it's really him who scammed you . I'am the only one funding this weird ? gonna leave negative trust though

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Bandot (OP)

For the watch

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 09:42:18 PM

It's weird how he scammed him for 4$ while he have done a deal with master-P which is more valuable and with spartan82 a value of near 0.5 BTC . It makes me wonder if it's really him who scammed you . I'am the only one funding this weird ? gonna leave negative trust though
Yea ik i saw the green trust and who it came from and I was like no way he'll scam for $4 but he never responded to me. Account could be hacked or sold who knows.

ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 09:49:48 PM

Yea ik i saw the green trust and who it came from and I was like no way he'll scam for $4 but he never responded to me. Account could be hacked or sold who knows.

Yeah, it seams he got that trust based on sale of a single CS go key in value of 1.65$ And he even sent first.
This is exactly why people must read why the rating was given, instead of just looking at numbers and color of trust. Anyways , now his trust is raped so hard there's no chance anyone will deal with him.

cheers
Bandot (OP)

For the watch

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 02:23:52 AM

Yeah, it seams he got that trust based on sale of a single CS go key in value of 1.65$ And he even sent first.
This is exactly why people must read why the rating was given, instead of just looking at numbers and color of trust. Anyways , now his trust is raped so hard there's no chance anyone will deal with him.

cheers
I'm not really familiar with how the rating system works, but I saw the .5 BTC risked with spartan as a sign of trust, must have read it wrong.

Bandot (OP)

For the watch

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 02:27:51 AM

Going through his old posts, looks like Vita2 was an alt of https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=87070, an account that he lost access to.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: