Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:09:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you find customers who use Bitcoins? Where is would I advertise?  (Read 1096 times)
shortguyzrule (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 02:04:44 AM

I'm (Clearly) new to the Bitcoin "culture" - frankly I"m tired of lying credit card customers in my e-commerce service basically registering, siphoning as much as they can out of my program and then turning around and then calling their bank pretending they don't recognize the charge.....So I registered with Coinbase as a merchant - but I can't seem to get ANYONE interested in paying by Bitcoin Sad Any suggestions?Huh  Huh

BTW I run a mystery shopper training and professional referral network. Legit.
www.CouldBeAnybody.com

Seriously - where do I get custs that USE bitcoins? (not just swap them around for different types of crypto currency) - Any suggestions would be awesome  Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 06:17:31 AM

well you can start from your friends, and their friends, you need to rise the awareness about your new accepted payment, maybe a better way would be with facebook if you use it, or with internet in general

but those people should first know what it is bitcoin, maybe a small briefing on the matter(on your shop) would be ideal
shortguyzrule (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 09:46:39 AM

LOL thank you for the suggestion, I have definitely tried that though...I usually dont sell anything to friends/family anyway btw if they really want it I'll give it to them rather than ending up in a pickle lol...but no, none of my 973 FB friends of 1250 Twitter followers do BTC, and even offering incentives and first month for $1.95 or 0.0067 BTC if you sign up with bitcoins - NADA....All of them will only use plastic or that horrible demon entity that starts with a P....ugh....
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 09:51:37 AM

You could maybe create a thread about your business in the Services section https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0
what better place to find Bitcoin users Smiley
aakashsangwan

Activity: 994

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2015, 10:16:45 AM

You can advertise your site on moonbitcoin faucet.  I think mellow ads is advertising company on moonbitcoin .
Moonbitcoin is faucet which I used when I was a newbie.
So basically all newbie would be going on that site.

melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 05:09:38 PM

I'm (Clearly) new to the Bitcoin "culture" - frankly I"m tired of lying credit card customers in my e-commerce service basically registering, siphoning as much as they can out of my program and then turning around and then calling their bank pretending they don't recognize the charge.....So I registered with Coinbase as a merchant - but I can't seem to get ANYONE interested in paying by Bitcoin Sad Any suggestions?Huh  Huh

www.CouldBeAnybody.com

Seriously - where do I get custs that USE bitcoins? (not just swap them around for different types of crypto currency) - Any suggestions would be awesome  Cool
Though I can not vouch for them, I have seen some people selling facebook and twitter accounts with targeted cryptocoin followers at the digital goods section here but if you wish to use them I will advise to use escrow. Always remember that I said I did not vouch for any of them.
Funny

Activity: 343

Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2015, 07:24:30 AM

You can offer some kind of campaign, discount vouncher, bitcoin points with bitcoin payment etc!

notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 10:32:09 AM

www.CouldBeAnybody.com

Can you go more into your details of your "mystery shopper" buisness?

For example are you paying the person in BTC?  Or are they paying you?
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 03:34:43 PM

I would say right here, on this forum, is the single best place to advertise any bitcoin related business. starting an ann thread in the services discussion section might be a good place to start, and there are plenty of ways to advertise here as well. theymos (the admin) runs an auction for advertising space on the forum weekly in the auctions section, and as you might imagine the traffic to those ads are extremely good.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1107077.0

theres the link to the auction that just closed, you can see traffic statictics in the op.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
noel57

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 08:31:51 AM

Since your business is bitcoin audience related I will add to the advise giving to you by other people here that you should involve in social media campaign, we have bitcoin followers on twitter, facebook group, fan page, instagram etc. just be active with them.

hoop
Legendary

Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2015, 12:30:44 PM

Use ads network like: mellow,a-ads,adbit and bee-ads

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███
████████████████████████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
noel57

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 12:41:04 PM

Use ads network like: mellow,a-ads,adbit and bee-ads

This will be nice and worthwhile only if the OP is willing to spend some good money on advertising.

g1974ak

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 12:58:06 PM

I'm (Clearly) new to the Bitcoin "culture" - frankly I"m tired of lying credit card customers in my e-commerce service basically registering, siphoning as much as they can out of my program and then turning around and then calling their bank pretending they don't recognize the charge.....So I registered with Coinbase as a merchant - but I can't seem to get ANYONE interested in paying by Bitcoin Sad Any suggestions?Huh  Huh

www.CouldBeAnybody.com

Seriously - where do I get custs that USE bitcoins? (not just swap them around for different types of crypto currency) - Any suggestions would be awesome  Cool

The best way I can suggest it is to do a signature campaign here at bitcointalk. Try this with good rates and maybe you will have customers. The members of bitcointalk are mostly users of bitcoin and if your products are interesting for them for sure you will have some selling things. Then the word will follow word and will have loyal customers forever. But only your products will be interesting for the people.

For sure you will not have customers if you put malwares at your websites.
countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 10:14:12 PM

Make that a deal, by giving a 10% price reduction to customers paying with BTC. You may increase your prices by 5% to achieve this, but it's important that your customers understand they'll get an instant discount just by paying with BTC.

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
PolarPoint

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 11:25:58 PM

I'm (Clearly) new to the Bitcoin "culture" - frankly I"m tired of lying credit card customers in my e-commerce service basically registering, siphoning as much as they can out of my program and then turning around and then calling their bank pretending they don't recognize the charge.

Customers will choose a payment method with customer protection if they can. What e-commerce service are you offering? Do you have direct competitors that accepts more payment methods? If the service you offer is common, you are not in a position to limit payment methods because your customers are free to leave.

You can offer discounts for payments in bitcoin. It may not work if the difference is small. I think you can offer a useful premium service for free, or double the times they can access your site, if they pay in bitcoin.
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 05:50:28 AM

Try writing in social networks. In any of those. Even if they are not specifically bitcoin social networks. The curiosity will do its job and someone will be interested!
noel57

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 10:44:13 AM

Sometimes it could be a time waster to advise newbie especially this, check his details here
Name:  shortguyzrule
Position:  Newbie
Date Registered:  July 15, 2015, 01:56:52 AM
Last Active:  July 15, 2015, 02:17:07 PM

his last time active was when he registered, to me it is a time and mental waster. Embarrassed Embarrassed

erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2015, 08:17:04 PM

As of now bitcoin isn't that popular to get customers to use this payment mode. You will need to promote your product/service on bitcoin related websites like bitcoin forums, reddit, blogs related to bitcoins or even bitcoin selling websites which do let one list their item for bitcoins in exchange. If you Google, you'll find many such websites.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: