Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:53:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for new coin created for my own 3-5mill usd business  (Read 872 times)
sava7 (OP)

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2015, 02:46:15 PM

Hello,

i have in stock 3-5mill usd used and new network, IT, telecom, computer and all connected with IT items, large 3k square meters warehouse,
i think to make own coin i can accept for payment for items i have for sale, do u think it can work out?
any ideas on this?

Anyone who can help to create coin which will work with that?

any ideas please pm, also thanks for ur opinions in here

Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2015, 03:19:14 PM

That is a tiny market cap, not worth bothering with.

Just set yourself up to accept a bunch of coins that are already in use, by signing up with one or more of the services that accept coins on behalf of merchants.

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
Sebastien256

Activity: 715
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 03:35:58 PM

Hi sava7,

Instead of making a new coin, please take a look at Nxt. You can test it for free on testnet there:
http://jnxt.org:6876/index.html
If there is no Nxt in the account, just reload the webpage.
If you have any question please ask.

I will follow this topic.

Nxt official forum at: https://nxtforum.org/
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 05:03:40 PM

Please take a look at START. You can get debit cards and it's extremely big.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
markm
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2015, 05:54:44 PM

Using a platform that lets you create coins on their blockchain is certainly worth looking at if you really feel you must make your own coin instead of using an existing one.

The problem with making a blockchain of your own is securing it. Which can be extremely expensive. So using a blockchain someone else is already securing is for sure worth considering.

Otherwise you'll just end up with yet another insecure shitcoin, which is akin to telling your (supposedly valued) customers to sit their money in a wet paper bag on a windowsill of an open window with a big sign saying "steal me!" on it.

Consider, for example, that once upon a time litecoin was imagined by some people to be secure because they thought it had plenty of hashing power securing it, but suddenly it was revealed (by DOGE) that all it took was a stupid meme to conjure up almost overnight more hashing power than litecoin had. It was sheer luck that the stupid meme happened to tell its fans "lets make another stupid shitcoin" instead of saying "lets doublespend litecoins"... Which the meme conjured up easily enough hashing power to do.

If your shitcoin cannot attract and retain more hashing power than litecoin it will be even more vulnerable than litecoin, and it is probably just a matter of time before some other stupid meme happens along, who knows maybe the next meme will say "trash all the scrypt coins!" or "lets trash that company's private shitcoin!" or whatever.

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
CryptyMike

Activity: 291
Merit: 127

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 06:28:15 PM

Hello,

i have in stock 3-5mill usd used and new network, IT, telecom, computer and all connected with IT items, large 3k square meters warehouse,
i think to make own coin i can accept for payment for items i have for sale, do u think it can work out?
any ideas on this?

Why not just accept Bitcoin as payment?
NextGenCrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2015, 06:33:09 PM

Little bitch pushing this shitcoin...why am I not surprised? 

Worthless troll.

Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2015, 10:39:24 PM

The problem with making a blockchain of your own is securing it. Which can be extremely expensive. So using a blockchain someone else is already securing is for sure worth considering.

Otherwise you'll just end up with yet another insecure shitcoin, which is akin to telling your (supposedly valued) customers to sit their money in a wet paper bag on a windowsill of an open window with a big sign saying "steal me!" on it.

I think that's one of the reasons why the Nxt devs put in its "Monetary System."

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

sava7 (OP)

Activity: 195

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2015, 10:54:43 PM

thanks for answers, i think after new shop will be finished in month i will get platform and will accept btc, is it possible to find platform which will send btc to my wallet instead swapping it into fiat in real time?

CryptyMike

Activity: 291
Merit: 127

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 11:47:33 PM

thanks for answers, i think after new shop will be finished in month i will get platform and will accept btc, is it possible to find platform which will send btc to my wallet instead swapping it into fiat in real time?

Yes, there are remittance systems such as BitPay, Coinbase, or even Stripe now I believe that will act as your bitcoin payment processor.
markm
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2015, 01:35:42 AM

I think that's one of the reasons why the Nxt devs put in its "Monetary System."

I know, but I didn't want to outright say "a NXT-like system/platform" or "a NEM-like system/platform" or "something like Horizon" or "a coloured coin type system" or "something like Ripple" etc etc etc so as not to bias which specific "issue your own tokens on our blockchain" system I was thinking of, since I have not yet a firm idea myself of which one I would actually use come the time to use such a thing. (Maybe issue some of my tokens on each, even... Smiley)

-MarkM-

-Lux-

Activity: 200

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 02:14:42 AM

Hello,

any ideas on this?

have you looked into the ShadowCash Tech?

SHADOW ◈ Anonymous POS ◈ Ring Signatures ◈ Encrypted Messaging ◈
SHADOW ◈ Open Source Project ◈ User Friendly Wallet ◈ Built-in Anonymous Market ◈
SHADOWHOME PAGEFORUMWIKI
BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 04:46:53 AM

If you're only shooting to make 3-5 Million USD that should be pretty simple.

Get a hold of a coin coder called r3wt aka Hydroponica.

He's done it a few times over.

~BCX~
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 12:01:25 PM

filthy mouth...

go back to your cryptocircus, clown. stop following me around on btctalk thread. lol..you shills are ridiculous. Not my fault if no one is buying bobsurplus scam..now he is sending you to talk me down. lol

I recommended START from business point of view. It has crowdfunding platform and since OP has a business it can be very helpful to him if he needs financing for something in near future. There is also Russel Brand behind him and consumers like it when a celebrity is backing something up (mostly females..they love Russel Brand). It'll help OP more than it'll help START...if anything it'll hurt START price everytime OP would cash out..so you thinking I'm trying to push START down his throat is just plain retarded.

There is STARTCHAT and OP consumers can use it to buy things from his business using their cellphone. In fact everything is pretty much set up and I"m strictly speaking from business point of view..have nothing to do with how I support START because if your braindead ass spent sometime to look at my posts in START thread you would notice that I doubt it as much as I doubt any other coin.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2015, 03:24:44 PM

(Maybe issue some of my tokens on each, even... Smiley)

-MarkM-

That's exactly what a guy named altsheets did: he started off issuing an Asset for his Altsheets Asset-portfolio app on the HZ system and then issued another Asset for the same Altsheets on the Nxt system.

And we Horizoneers are durned glad to have him! He's done wonders for the official Block Explorer.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

speaktome

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 02:54:21 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2015, 04:52:56 PM by speaktome

Hello,

any ideas on this?

You must be kidding me right?   With that investment you could buy any good coin on market and push it over  top 15 of marketcap.

Edit: And a large 3k square meters warehouse. It is 173*173. It is a thing really big.

Anyway:  However there is the possibility  of that it is real in any case and I could remain watching this one.

▄██████████▄
           ▄██████████████▄
          █████▀      ▀█████
         ████▀          ▀████
         ▀▀▀   ▄██████▄   ███▌
     ▄▄████   ▐████████▌  ████  ▄▄
   ▄████████   ▀██████▀   ███▌ ████▄
  █████▀▀▀▀▀      ▐█▌     ▀▀▀  ▀█████
 ████▀          ▄█████▄          ▀████
████   ▄█████▄▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█████▄   ███▌
███▌  ▐███████▌   ███   ▐███████▌  ▐██▌
████   ▀█████▀    ▀███   ▀█████▀   ███▌
 ████▄         ▄█▄ ▀███▄         ▄████
  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
    ▀▀████████▀▀       ▀▀████████▀▀
BitCloud  BTDX
A new type of decentralized currency
Most  Profitable  Masternode Coin
▬▬▬    • Wallet  • Details  • Exchanges  •Masternode    ▬▬▬
ANN  Blockexplorer  MN Calculator  ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter  Github  Slack

Sirius receive address:SQusssg3DRrKrEHW26c2skEDYCG7vrj11z
GriffinHeart

Activity: 182

Hello there!

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 06:46:52 PM

I wouldn't risk it. Making your own coin is a real business on it's own. You have to create your coin, grow it to a stable price in order to really be safe with this kind of stuff. Even bitcoin doesn't have stability. I really wouldn't recommend accepting a self-created coin with no base value. Primitive as it sounds Tongue I'd suggest using your country's currency until crypto-currency fully develops and is accepted everywhere.

Hi there, I'm from South Africa.
This means I'm poor, I guess.
BitcoiNaked

Activity: 456

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 09:21:48 PM

Buy bitcoin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: