Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:47:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Blender Rendering Service  (Read 1003 times)
LoveBlender (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 06:32:20 AM
Last edit: July 31, 2015, 03:44:02 PM by LoveBlender

Hello Bitcoin Talk Forum! I'm offering a Blender rendering service Smiley

I will render your Blender project for BTC0.003/hour

The Blender project must be setup and ready to render (I will not do it for you) & the output path must be set to /tmp/

Here is the server specs:

Two Intel Xeon E5-2650 v3 @ 2.30GHz (http://ark.intel.com/products/81705/Intel-Xeon-Processor-E5-2650-v3-25M-Cache-2_30-GHz)
Raw "cpuinfo" output (last section)

Code:
processor       : 39
vendor_id       : GenuineIntel
cpu family      : 6
model           : 63
model name      : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2650 v3 @ 2.30GHz
stepping        : 2
microcode       : 45
cpu MHz         : 2299.942
cache size      : 25600 KB
physical id     : 1
siblings        : 20
core id         : 12
cpu cores       : 10
apicid          : 57
initial apicid  : 57
fpu             : yes
fpu_exception   : yes
cpuid level     : 15
wp              : yes
flags           : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge mca cmov pat pse36 clflush dts acpi mmx fxsr sse sse2 ss ht tm pbe syscall nx pdpe1gb rdtscp lm constant_tsc arch_perfmon pebs bts rep_good xtopology nonstop_tsc aperfmperf pni pclmulqdq dtes64 monitor ds_cpl vmx smx est tm2 ssse3 fma cx16 xtpr pdcm pcid dca sse4_1 sse4_2 x2apic movbe popcnt tsc_deadline_timer xsave avx f16c rdrand lahf_lm abm arat epb xsaveopt pln pts dts tpr_shadow vnmi flexpriority ept vpid fsgsbase bmi1 avx2 smep bmi2 erms invpcid
bogomips        : 4599.33
clflush size    : 64
cache_alignment : 64
address sizes   : 46 bits physical, 48 bits virtual

64GB DDR4 RAM

Two 750W PSUs

You will get 100% of the server's resources and all hardware is dedicated.

Sample:
http://i.gyazo.com/81a8a6943d0dc878477bf3b37b90e2a3.jpg

Tile sizes must be 32x32.

Contact me to get started Smiley
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hexafraction

Activity: 392
Merit: 259

Tips welcomed: 1CF4GhXX1RhCaGzWztgE1YZZUcSpoqTbsJ

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 02:00:31 PM

Do you support both BI and Cycles?

I have recently become active again after a long period of inactivity. Cryptographic proof that my account has not been compromised is available.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 02:15:09 PM

I used to run the BURP project in Boinc. I thought it was a fascinating project but ran out of time to mess with Boinc. I have thought of setting up a GPU render farm with all these GPUs but I just don't have the time.

GLWP!

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
LoveBlender (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 03:42:26 PM

Do you support both BI and Cycles?

Yes we do Smiley
hexafraction

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 10:37:06 PM

Just as a warning, you should check jobs before running them. Blender files can contain executable python, in keying drivers and other packed data.

I have recently become active again after a long period of inactivity. Cryptographic proof that my account has not been compromised is available.
noel57

Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 11:32:24 PM

Where is the link to your website?

LoveBlender (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 06:44:27 PM

I will test render your project at low samples if anyone wants to test it out before buying Smiley
noel57

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 08:44:45 PM

I will test render your project at low samples if anyone wants to test it out before buying Smiley
I guessed you missed my question above because all the bitcoin blenders that I know of have website and that is why I am asking about yours.

LoveBlender (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 06:52:37 AM

I guessed you missed my question above because all the bitcoin blenders that I know of have website and that is why I am asking about yours.

Hello,

I don't have a website yet sorry :/
noel57

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 02:29:30 PM

Hello,

I am wondering how you will operate this bitcoin blender business probably we shall send the bitcoin to your own address and you do anything you like with it  Huh

hexafraction

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 02:34:23 PM

Not every legitimate user has a website for business. He can obviously do anything he wants with the Bitcoin he receives once job is complete; it's his Bitcoin now.

noel57

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 03:16:53 PM

Not every legitimate user has a website for business. He can obviously do anything he wants with the Bitcoin he receives once job is complete; it's his Bitcoin now.
I have nothing against the OP but all the bitcoin blending services that I knew have websites and having a website will boost his business.

LoveBlender (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 06:54:38 PM

Hello,

I am wondering how you will operate this bitcoin blender business probably we shall send the bitcoin to your own address and you do anything you like with it  Huh

I will render your project.. show you the result.. then you pay me for doing the work & I will use the BTC to pay for power...
noel57

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 05:39:17 PM

It is still at risk because bitcoin is irreversible however I will wait for vouches from trusted members here then I can give your service a try.

u9y42
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 05:55:00 PM

It is still at risk because bitcoin is irreversible however I will wait for vouches from trusted members here then I can give your service a try.

I imagine you can simply make use of escrow, if you're concerned - bitcoin is irreversible, yes, but once the OP renders a project and shows the buyer the results, he can't really reverse that decision either, so an escrow should be able to completely protect both parties. Tongue
noel57

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 06:09:26 PM

I imagine you can simply make use of escrow, if you're concerned - bitcoin is irreversible, yes, but once the OP renders a project and shows the buyer the results, he can't really reverse that decision either, so an escrow should be able to completely protect both parties. Tongue
No controversial argument here because that is the actual thing that I expect the OP to point out.

eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2015, 09:04:00 PM

I have nothing against the OP but all the bitcoin blending services that I knew have websites and having a website will boost his business.
Yeah, having even a simple website (wordpress comes to mind) would help tremendously with sales, I think
Plus you'd have one set up within a week, even when you do it yourself with limited knowledge of webdesign etc.

noel57

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 01:05:09 PM

Yeah, having even a simple website (wordpress comes to mind) would help tremendously with sales, I think
Plus you'd have one set up within a week, even when you do it yourself with limited knowledge of webdesign etc.
You are the only one that wears your glasses properly because you can see beyond the immediate situation, OP operating without a website will only be limited to us here alone.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: