Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:34:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: (no longer necessary)(.22 loan (no collateral yet))  (Read 437 times)
lottery248 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 06:11:31 AM
Last edit: August 04, 2015, 04:00:45 AM by lottery248

nothing needed now, thanks. originally:
reason: to buy a keyboard for my raspberry pi 2, i do not have spare keyboard(s) for.
repayment period: about 30 days (can be as soon as funds avaliable.)
payback amount: .25 btc
(address will be given only if granted.)
please lemme know if i need to sign something to acknowledge the loan.

(note that i am not an alt of ManyProofs, or this is alt; not building trust as well.)
(i don't bother others, if you don't think that i am legitimately asking for loan, then please tell me what's wrong with my reason.)
(thread eventually locked if nobody lends.)

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
orryde

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

Re-Evolution

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 06:32:02 AM

reason: to buy a keyboard for my raspberry pi 2, i do not have spare keyboard(s) for.

(note that i am not an alt of ManyProofs, or this is alt; not building trust as well.)
(i don't bother others, if you don't think that i am legitimately asking for loan, then please tell me what's wrong with my reason.)

With your trust i think no body will lend you,moreover your account is not worth 0.25

Let me guess do you waiting ManyProofs to lend you? correct if i'm wrong, because many user here request a loan who wanting ManyProofs will send his money to that user

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Betting on e-Sports with Steam Items & Crypto
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
■■■■■ GBT Loyalty Reward Program Steam Marketplace Sportsbetting ■■■■■
josephno1

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Get Free Mobile Data http://get.kickbit.com/1/oexq

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 06:33:20 AM

What kind of keyboard are you buying that costs .22 btc for a raspberry pi? I mean I might understand if you type a lot or some hardcore gamer that needs a mech keyboard. Hell I don't even think a rasp pi even costs .22BTC

lottery248 (OP)
Legendary

beware of your keys.

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 06:34:29 AM

With your trust i think no body will lend you,moreover your account is not worth 0.25

Let me guess do you waiting ManyProofs to lend you? correct if i'm wrong, because many user here request a loan who wanting ManyProofs will send his money to that user
no, mate. the valid negative trust is old and will just affect my legitimacy.
my reason is legit, am i am not waiting for ManyProofs.

What kind of keyboard are you buying that costs .22 btc?
msi interceptor ds4100.
i need a long durability keyboard.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
orryde

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

Re-Evolution

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 06:41:40 AM

What you mean your reason is legit? Buy a Keyboard whether the reason, u can get the loan easily?
I think u must find a good collateral for this loan

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Betting on e-Sports with Steam Items & Crypto
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
■■■■■ GBT Loyalty Reward Program Steam Marketplace Sportsbetting ■■■■■
lottery248 (OP)
Legendary

beware of your keys.

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 06:44:51 AM
Last edit: August 02, 2015, 07:12:59 AM by lottery248

What you mean your reason is legit? Buy a Keyboard whether the reason, u can get the loan easily?
I think u must find a good collateral for this loan
you won't believe me.
collateral is most likely alt coins IIRC, but i don't have enough money to buy them.
unlike most of the "loaners", at least i have a reason even without a collateral.
even though ManyProofs has a higher possibility to lend me, it is not really good.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: