Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:09:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Closed  (Read 1008 times)
Th3_Sp3cial1st (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 05:40:35 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2015, 12:39:33 AM by Th3_Sp3cial1st

Thank you "ManyProofs" for your kindness
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hexafraction

Activity: 392
Merit: 259

Tips welcomed: 1CF4GhXX1RhCaGzWztgE1YZZUcSpoqTbsJ

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 05:45:59 PM

No loans without collateral. How hard is it to read forum rules?

I have recently become active again after a long period of inactivity. Cryptographic proof that my account has not been compromised is available.
Th3_Sp3cial1st (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 05:48:20 PM

I seen several lenders giving it without collateral .. I am just taking my chances
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 05:54:38 PM

I seen several lenders giving it without collateral .. I am just taking my chances

did you see their rank? most of them are veteran members who can be trusted with some amount of bitcoin. you just made your account 2 days ago.
did you see their trust? most of them doesn't have a red trust like you.
Th3_Sp3cial1st (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 06:04:16 PM

did you see their rank? most of them are veteran members who can be trusted with some amount of bitcoin. you just made your account 2 days ago.

I know .. but as i already said i am just taking my chances cause it bit urgent for me ... and for the RED TRUST you are talking about, is given by some dickhead's without any reason (they just want to pretend like law controler here) ... every member has freedom to ask for loan here , its lenders decision if they want to give it or not
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 06:10:38 PM

I know .. but as i already said i am just taking my chances cause it bit urgent for me ... and for the RED TRUST you are talking about, is given by some dickhead's without any reason (they just want to pretend like law controler here) ... every member has freedom to ask for loan here , its lenders decision if they want to give it or not

every member also has freedom to leave a negative feedback when they see a newbie asking for a loan without collateral. and they also have freedom to try to warn anyone that might be dumb enough to send bitcoin to someone who just made their account 2 days ago.
scumbag

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

★Support For PHILIPPINES Sub Forum★

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 06:16:32 PM

Unfortunately you blew your chances of getting a loan by posting right away in the Lending section. Yes it is the "lenders decision if they want to give it or not" but as a borrower you should know when is the right time to borrow.

hexafraction

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 06:18:26 PM

Calling trusted forum members "dickheads" and not taking enough care to properly use apostrophes (or any punctuation for that matter) isn't helping you get a loan. If you want coins, do some work for them. There are plenty of people that need good programmers here.

I have recently become active again after a long period of inactivity. Cryptographic proof that my account has not been compromised is available.
Th3_Sp3cial1st (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 06:22:03 PM

Unfortunately you blew your chances of getting a loan by posting right away in the Lending section. Yes it is the "lenders decision if they want to give it or not" but as a borrower you should know when is the right time to borrow.

So you are suggesting me that i have to wait for bit more before applying for loan here , but what if i need a urgent loan today cause i am short on some payment .. ??
scumbag

Activity: 140

★Support For PHILIPPINES Sub Forum★

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 06:25:14 PM

So you are suggesting me that i have to wait for bit more before applying for loan here , but what if i need a urgent loan today cause i am short on some payment .. ??

build your trust first like post and reply to comments here in the forum. The longer you stay here the better because you account rank is building as well.
If it's really an urgent matter ask your relatives for help.

hexafraction

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 06:26:55 PM

Your getting a loan isn't the solution to this. The long-term solution to your problem is to budget better and not agree to payments you cannot afford. We don't know that you're some scammer, and we don't know that you will repay us. What if you refuse to, or are unable to? We'd lose our money. It takes a scammer literally 3 minutes to create an account and write a thread to scam some unsuspecting lender.

The amount you want is $6. Find a person that's looking for some work done and can agree to pay at least $6, and do it. Budget better and don't agree to payments or subscriptions you can't afford next time.

Th3_Sp3cial1st (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 06:29:23 PM

Calling trusted forum members "dickheads" and not taking enough care to properly use apostrophes (or any punctuation for that matter) isn't helping you get a loan. If you want coins, do some work for them. There are plenty of people that need good programmers here.

calling them dickheads felt offended ?? It hurts the same when without any reason they put red trust .. I am not a beggar or scammer i have a good job to back me with fundings the reason for applying for this loan is that i am short on some payments that needs to be settled urgently to make some profit out of it ..
hexafraction

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 06:33:33 PM

calling them dickheads felt offended ?? It hurts the same when without any reason they put red trust .. I am not a beggar or scammer i have a good job to back me with fundings the reason for applying for this loan is that i am short on some payments that needs to be settled urgently to make some profit out of it ..

How do I phrase the obvious? If you offend people they'll be less likely to loan to you. If you are short on payments, you should have planned ahead. You can say you're not a scammer until you're blue in the face, but we can't tell if you're telling the truth or not. How hard is it to understand that any scammer can say the same thing you're saying? As said in a previous post, if you need it urgently, go ask your relatives. They can actually validate if you're a scammer or not.

Th3_Sp3cial1st (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 07:02:30 PM

Updated .. can provide my LBC Account as collateral if it works ..
ManyProofs

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 11:40:16 PM

ok i can make u this lending
Th3_Sp3cial1st (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 11:52:03 PM

ok i can make u this lending

So nice of you .. how would you like to proceed / do you want MY LBC account as collateral or giving it to me without collateral ?? on top how much interest you are asking for it ??
ManyProofs

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 11:53:00 PM

i dont having collaterals

so tell me where for sending monies

i send u haste because i have pro lender
Th3_Sp3cial1st (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 11:58:45 PM

i dont having collaterals

so tell me where for sending monies

i send u haste because i have pro lender

13oKVPNu7URNBFZdNs2kqmy4hwADya8Fdf    how much interest you want for it ??
ManyProofs

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 12:02:05 AM

i just sending u the monies!!
Th3_Sp3cial1st (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 12:12:01 AM

i just sending u the monies!!

Unbelievable ,, you gave me coins without any collateral and without any interest Huh please post your return address i will pay back this loan with in 7days ,,, many many thanks
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: