Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:04:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anonymous VIRAL coin sponsor to pay for a "FREE MARK KARPELES" campaign.  (Read 564 times)
MarkKarpeles (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 09:51:53 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2015, 10:05:45 PM by MarkKarpeles

So I thought it was a sick joke when I heard an hour ago that an anonymous sponsor is ready to make a payment of 6btc for a ad campaign, so far Adam Garbelz (the head of VIRAL coin) has not commented on the matter or even made reference to it. Seriously though what kind of ass would want to piss off everyone by sending out tweets to like hundreds of thousands of followers (that the viral network reaches) telling them to support getting MARK KARPELES out of Jail.

Sick people out there.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nasakloto

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 10:09:10 PM

It must be a joke. Lol
MarkKarpeles (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 10:23:35 PM

It must be a joke. Lol

That's what I thought at first, until I sent a pm to Adam on twitter and on BCT his username is bitcoinmax88 and he just replied that he can not discuss his sponsor contracts with the public due to privacy concerns and could not elaborate, confirm or deny. The three sources close to me insist that the info is genuine and they have no reason to joke around.
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 11:27:52 PM

So I thought it was a sick joke when I heard an hour ago that an anonymous sponsor is ready to make a payment of 6btc for a ad campaign, so far Adam Garbelz (the head of VIRAL coin) has not commented on the matter or even made reference to it. Seriously though what kind of ass would want to piss off everyone by sending out tweets to like hundreds of thousands of followers (that the viral network reaches) telling them to support getting MARK KARPELES out of Jail.

Sick people out there.

It could be a joke, but it sounds like the BTC is real. It could also be a kind of clickbait technique that the sponsor hopes will get him followers. Something that's "highly controversial" always makes for good clickbait.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

ridery99

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 06:25:18 AM

If someone have a problem with that, he must announce a subvert campaign to keep karpeles in jail.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: