Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:14:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: height problem..  (Read 1372 times)
bob_boy (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 04:22:03 PM

You can't do anything about this so I'd just learn to accept yourself the height you are. 5.3ft isn't exactly tiny either. Why do you want to be taller? Do you think you'll get more women if you are? They're probably more attracted to confidence and a sense of humor so I'd work on that instead.

its because i like a girl who is 5.5.... Embarrassed

Ha, knew it was girl problems. Has she stated that your height is a problem or are you just feeling inferior because of it? If she hasn't said anything about it then she probably wont care. I've dated taller women than me and it's usually only a problem if you're insecure about it and let it be an issue.

no she has not yet stated about my height but i feel...i see all boys taller than the girl they date...
you have dated taller women one thing i wanna ask you will height matter in these things..please say openly.. Kiss

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Trifixion713

Activity: 269
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 04:29:20 PM

You can always get some elevator shoes like the Hollywood types do, they'll add a few inches of height:

http://www.celebheights.com/a/23.html
SOAD

Activity: 324
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 04:35:02 PM

You can't do anything about this so I'd just learn to accept yourself the height you are. 5.3ft isn't exactly tiny either. Why do you want to be taller? Do you think you'll get more women if you are? They're probably more attracted to confidence and a sense of humor so I'd work on that instead.

Ha, knew it was girl problems. Has she stated that your height is a problem or are you just feeling inferior because of it? If she hasn't said anything about it then she probably wont care. I've dated taller women than me and it's usually only a problem if you're insecure about it and let it be an issue.

no she has not yet stated about my height but i feel...i see all boys taller than the girl they date...
you have dated taller women one thing i wanna ask you will height matter in these things..please say openly.. Kiss

Usually men are taller than their partner because men tend to be slightly taller than women, but that's not usually just down to the female's preference so no you're height doesn't really matter. Sure, some women may feel more secure with a taller man but most wont care and if you're a good guy and fun to be around that will be more attractive to them. I'd just work on your confidence and not worry about it as I very much doubt your height would be a deal breaker so I think the issue is more in your mind and insecurity as opposed to hers.

nor9865

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

If you think you know me.. Think again

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 04:54:42 PM

did you try insoles in your shoes? they are cheap. 4$ on ebay
bob_boy (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 02:47:03 AM

did you try insoles in your shoes? they are cheap. 4$ on ebay

no man...just wear casual shoes...dont want to make other feel that i aspire to have more height..
yummyransom

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 01:20:09 AM

You're height is not a problem. You have an average height and you're not actually too small at your age.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: