Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:49:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]-[SOLO] SOLOCOIN POW SCRYPT ONLY SOLO MINING YoBIT.net  (Read 31325 times)
stoner19

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 09:00:15 PM

silly question, but were do I get the wallet from?

you don't. Yet. doesn't launch for another 14 hours so wallets aren't available yet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qwep
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 10:00:10 PM

nice something to solo mine this weekend!, Ill be ready.
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 10:38:05 PM

5 $ this is gonna be another walletbuilders coin .. same "dev".. same shit... rinse and repeat.. over and over again

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 11:32:45 PM

5 $ this is gonna be another walletbuilders coin .. same "dev".. same shit... rinse and repeat.. over and over again

I liked you better when you made pools for every coin launch and let the people decide if they wanted to mine it or not instead of fuding them all like you do now.

ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 11:43:42 PM

I liked you better when you made pools for every coin launch and let the people decide if they wanted to mine it or not instead of fuding them all like you do now.

It's not Fud, it's just my Personal opinion and Perspective. You can mine whatever you want but these rinse and repeat launches every two days from the same dev make no big sense to me imho..

Launch..  Vote for exchange..  Dump..  Start from 1...

Paycoinzzz

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 11:49:36 PM

It's not Fud, it's just my Personal opinion and Perspective. You can mine whatever you want but these rinse and repeat launches every two days from the same dev make no big sense to me imho..

Your the last trusted pool op left so what you say is more than just your opnion. You should not openly trash all coin launches like you have been lately.
techbytes
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 11:58:26 PM

Your the last trusted pool op left so what you say is more than just your opnion. You should not openly trash all coin launches like you have been lately.

But OC is right.  Look at the premine.  Greed I tell you.  Pretty graphics don't mean a thing these days...

-tb-

stoner19

Activity: 752

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 01:59:08 AM

Sorry, but he's not the only trusted pool op left. Without a doubt I still trust IPOMiner, SuchPool, and Minerpools.
SoloCoinScrypt (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 02:33:49 AM

Launch Coin Change
Coming ICO
https://i.imgur.com/lFb3jQz.jpg
bitspill
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 04:37:17 AM

silly question, but were do I get the wallet from?

Hasn't been released yet.

{ BitSpill }
Monopoly

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 05:42:32 AM

Many ICO and IPO coins by scrypt algorithm these days ...... No ... i'm out
Paycoinzzz

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 07:28:05 AM

Sorry, but he's not the only trusted pool op left. Without a doubt I still trust IPOMiner, SuchPool, and Minerpools.

You havent kept up with crypto for months have you? IPOminer hasnt added a new coin in 3+ months. Wuher isnt around anymore. SuchPool hasnt added a new coin in months either. Minerpools retired from pool op months ago. Coinminers shut down months ago too. The only one left is ocminer and mostly all he does now is fud. It would be great if a new pool op stepped up to give us all choices again. This coin added yobit ico so its garbage anyway as it turns out. See you on the next coin launch to get posted...

ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2015, 07:57:47 AM

You havent kept up with crypto for months have you? IPOminer hasnt added a new coin in 3+ months. Wuher isnt around anymore. SuchPool hasnt added a new coin in months either. Minerpools retired from pool op months ago. Coinminers shut down months ago too. The only one left is ocminer and mostly all he does now is fud. It would be great if a new pool op stepped up to give us all choices again. This coin added yobit ico so its garbage anyway as it turns out. See you on the next coin launch to get posted...

IMHO i'm still not fudding, I just have serious doubt about this coin as it reminds me of a few other launches lately with nice graphics and no development after launch whatsoever ...

IF a coin looks promising or has something new, I LOVE to contribute anything to it.. Might it be a pool, a hashing module, a cpu miner or something like that..

If you're convinced this coin, with this premine the "src only to exchanges" rules is legit - go for it - but let people, which don't simply post "SCAM!" in big red letters, post their doubts if they have some... 

TimSweat

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

TimSweat

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 08:44:40 AM

I've still yet to see it hit yobit for the ico part and waiting to see if ppl actually buy into another . Crypto is suppose to be about mining and selling for profit , not pump and dump or premined coins or crowd funding/ico/ipo whatever you want to call it . And for a coin to be named solo only means mine it solo , but we know that won't last long .

I don't know about anyone else , but I would just like to see all this crowd funding/ico/ipo coins just die off and get back to the original mine this coin , and have fun with it and make a dollar or so from it see them stick around instead of just die a few days later . We all know most coins are scams , especially when its premined and has a crowd fund/ico/ipo . so why bother with it in the first place ?

Just my thoughts on the subject .

Props oc for seeing it for what it is .

See above . PREMINE +CROWD FUND ?

Paycoinzzz

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 09:39:41 AM

I don't know about anyone else , but I would just like to see all this crowd funding/ico/ipo coins just die off and get back to the original mine this coin , and have fun with it and make a dollar or so from it see them stick around instead of just die a few days later .

Want more pow coins? Find pool ops who will host pools for them and they will happen. That is in very short supply now. There used to be a dozen reliable pools so at least a couple were willing to give any new pow coin a shot and we all had our fun and made our dollars. Now there is one so if he doesnt host a pool its dead on arrival. Who wants to risk their own money to make a coin now? No one.

ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2015, 09:59:28 AM

I don't know about anyone else , but I would just like to see all this crowd funding/ico/ipo coins just die off and get back to the original mine this coin , and have fun with it and make a dollar or so from it see them stick around instead of just die a few days later .

Want more pow coins? Find pool ops who will host pools for them and they will happen. That is in very short supply now. There used to be a dozen reliable pools so at least a couple were willing to give any new pow coin a shot and we all had our fun and made our dollars. Now there is one so if he doesnt host a pool its dead on arrival. Who wants to risk their own money to make a coin now? No one.

Not true, I add every coin which actually works, isn't a virus or trojan.

This one here is "solo only" - so no pools, so it doesn't make much sense arguing over a pool here Wink

EDIT: oh and there are still some other pools and I don't think the "key to success" for a coin is a pool alone - what about exchanges etc. ?

gambino

Activity: 570

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 10:10:09 AM

Dev, how i can make fake photo like this? Is it with software or it's online generated?
No source sounds like even takeover isn't allow - this shit is DOA
barrysty1e

Activity: 636
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2015, 11:03:15 AM

dev? its time..?

my father wears sneakers in the pool
kondiomir
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

Twitter @Acimirov

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 11:04:03 AM

dev? its time..?

who cares Cheesy
psycodad
Legendary

Activity: 1598
Merit: 1555

精神分析的爸

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 11:48:58 AM

dev? its time..?
All good, coin launched - dev solomining it. That's how enforcing the no-pool policy works obviously  Cheesy
Eventually he brings the meaning of "solomining" to a completely new level.

I am just kidding, I bet dev has perfectly good reasons for not launching yet and he will tell us very soon why he is behind schedule...

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: