Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:14:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Developing a blog interview series to document the places where you can use BTC!  (Read 457 times)
coincafeinc (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 06:26:33 PM

First of all, you can check out the blog here - http://blog.coincafe.com/

I've been reaching out to a lot of different Bitcoin-accepting companies to participate in the series. So far, we've posted a pretty wide variety of interviews. It's been really exciting for me to hear all of these different thoughts on Bitcoin - all the way from people who simply work at a company that accepts it to someone who actually left his job because his boss refused to consider Bitcoin.

If any of you run or work for a company that accepts Bitcoin, I'd love to have you participate! Otherwise, I'd just like for people to check out the blog & the interviews that are up so far!

Thank you!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hexafraction

Activity: 392
Merit: 259

Tips welcomed: 1CF4GhXX1RhCaGzWztgE1YZZUcSpoqTbsJ

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 06:29:35 PM

What regions of the world do you cover? Do you cover brick-and-mortar stores as well, or just ones online?

I have recently become active again after a long period of inactivity. Cryptographic proof that my account has not been compromised is available.
coincafeinc (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 06:43:05 PM

What regions of the world do you cover? Do you cover brick-and-mortar stores as well, or just ones online?

We're pretty open to anything! We're based in NYC, so I've been able to do in-person interviews with the businesses located here (like the Techno Tourist one) or with people who happen to be in the city (we have an interview coming up with someone who is based in CA). But we've also interviewed people in other states - like the ones with BitPay, Wallis Creative, etc. They're conducted either over the phone or email (and we're open to a video chat interview too).

And we'd definitely love some international perspectives too! For example, the Techno Tourist has offices all over the world, so we definitely are interested in covering more than just NYC.

So far, a lot of the businesses have been primarily online-based, but FLAT 128 is a brick-and-mortar store, and Dancing Lion Chocolate has a physical location in addition to their Etsy shop.
starsoccer9
Legendary

Activity: 1630
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 10:02:12 PM

We're pretty open to anything! We're based in NYC, so I've been able to do in-person interviews with the businesses located here (like the Techno Tourist one) or with people who happen to be in the city (we have an interview coming up with someone who is based in CA). But we've also interviewed people in other states - like the ones with BitPay, Wallis Creative, etc. They're conducted either over the phone or email (and we're open to a video chat interview too).

And we'd definitely love some international perspectives too! For example, the Techno Tourist has offices all over the world, so we definitely are interested in covering more than just NYC.

So far, a lot of the businesses have been primarily online-based, but FLAT 128 is a brick-and-mortar store, and Dancing Lion Chocolate has a physical location in addition to their Etsy shop.

Very cool, would love to get an interview done for my site.
coincafeinc (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 02:27:53 PM

Very cool, would love to get an interview done for my site.
Cool! Can you send me an email at emily@coincafe.com? We'll get something set up!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: