Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:58:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: (ESCROW) MAC MINI 2GB RAM 10.6.8  (Read 909 times)
madonnino (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 07:39:47 AM

Hello to all, this auction is for my used mac mini late 2006 upgraded to 2gb ram, 60gb HD osx 10.6.8

Starting bid is 0.15  ( shipping whit express courier is 0.04 to 0.06 max depending on the zone

min. increments is 0.01

Auction ends on July 31th, at 8:00 Pm

If you buy it, you will receive:

MAC MINI
POWER SUPPLY APPLE
DVI-VGA ADAPTOR APPLE
REMOTE CONTROL APPLE

here is some photo

shippinf from EU to EU, feel free to ask

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wttbs
Legendary

Activity: 2210
Merit: 1109

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 08:19:48 AM

I bid 0.15 BTC
wttbs
Legendary

Activity: 2210
Merit: 1109

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 08:20:37 AM

we use escrow of course
IronMarvel

Activity: 448

★☆ QDice.net ★☆ Co-Owner

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2015, 08:21:27 AM

ship to EU?

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄
        ▄███▀▀▀     ▄▄███▄▄      ▀▀▀██▄
        ██▀     ▄▄███████████▄▄       ▀▀█▄
       ██▀     ▀███████▄███████▀  ▄      ▀█▄
       ██     █▄▄ ▀▀███████▀▀ ▄▄█  █▄      ▀█▄
       ▀█▄    █████▄▄ ▀█▀ ▄▄█████   ▀█▄      ▀█
█▄      ▀█▄   ████████▄ ▄████████    ▀█▄
 ▀█▄      ▀█  ████▀█▄██ ██▄██████     ██
   ▀█▄      ██▄██████ ██████▄██    ▄██
     ▀█▄▄      ▀▀██████ ██████▀▀    ▄██
        ▀██▄▄▄     ▀▀██ ██▀▀    ▄▄▄███▀
           ▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
                ▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀
|QUANTUM|DICE|██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
0.01%
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄██▄▄
▄█ ██ █▄
▀█▀▀▀▀█▀
 ▀▀██▀▀

▀██▀
 ▄████▄
████████
▀██████▀

▄ ██ ▄
▄█ ██ █▄
▀█▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▀▀██▀▀
madonnino (OP)

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 08:23:22 AM

we use escrow of course
of course no problem, you can choose the escrow that you prefer Smiley
madonnino (OP)

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 08:24:34 AM

ship to EU?

yes, i'm based in the EU, i will ship whit express courier, usually deliver time is about 1 working week depending on the zone
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 08:48:10 AM

Is the Mac fully functional?
Could you pair some pics of it connected to a monitor showing its specs and perhaps a webpage loaded of bitcointalk. It'd be pretty hard to fully test it out without seeing it in person, but I'm definitely interested in this.
You said shipping is from EU to EU. - Is there a cost of is shipping included in the final auction price?
Thanks Smiley
madonnino (OP)

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 08:57:15 AM

Starting bid is 0.15  ( shipping whit express courier is 0.04 to 0.06 max depending on the zone

shipping is a plus cost, and it will add to the final auction price. Minumun 0.04 max 0.06 depending on the zone.
I will posts the other pics requested in few minutes Smiley

peterthegreat

Activity: 387

Presale is live!

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 09:18:38 AM

0.16BTC

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
madonnino (OP)

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 09:23:44 AM

Is the Mac fully functional?
Could you pair some pics of it connected to a monitor showing its specs and perhaps a webpage loaded of bitcointalk. It'd be pretty hard to fully test it out without seeing it in person, but I'm definitely interested in this.
You said shipping is from EU to EU. - Is there a cost of is shipping included in the final auction price?
Thanks Smiley

here's some pics, just ask if u need something else, the mac is fully functional, no problem

mattiadeabtc

Activity: 294

★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 09:26:30 AM

my bid is 0.17 BTC
 If i buy it, i will have tracking info to see the status of the shipping? And if there's a problem during transport and the mac arrive broken, there's some type of insurance? Thanks

AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 09:35:00 AM

That was a quick response.
Thanks for posting the pictures. Now it's just a matter of me remembering to bid and being online at the right time. I'm actually travelling to Asia this week so timing may be difficult but hopefully ill be able to get a bid or two in before the auction ends Smiley
madonnino (OP)

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 07:03:05 AM

about 30 hours left to the end of the auction, by the time the highest bidder is offering BTC0.17 user:mattiadeabtc
madonnino (OP)

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 05:35:07 PM

about 30 hours left to the end of the auction, by the time the highest bidder is offering BTC0.17 user:mattiadeabtc

specifically here that the time of closed auction is considered UTC + 1 at 8.00PM
madonnino (OP)

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 02:59:05 PM

specifically here that the time of closed auction is considered UTC + 1 at 8.00PM

3 HOURS LEFT
madonnino (OP)

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 12:32:27 PM

3 HOURS LEFT

Mattiadeabtc won the auction for 0.17 btc.  I will send all the details in pm. I lock the topic.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: