Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:30:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I realized I have been a douchebag today.  (Read 2019 times)
Blind

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2012, 10:07:19 PM

I just like shiny round things... Like my wife's oiled up boobie melons..

Ask your wife about catsuit. Does she still have it?

Government is not the solution to our problem. Government is the problem. -- Ronald Reagan

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LightRider
Legendary

Activity: 1500
Merit: 1021

I advocate the Zeitgeist Movement & Venus Project.

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2012, 08:23:02 AM

I mainly feel bad for dogging out on Gavin Andresen. I actually like the man. I just don't like anybody running Bitcoin. I apologize, Gavin. I get really passionate at times.

Anyways, I ought to explain why I am such a douchebag: My perception is skewed to where I think the whole world is shit. I think everything is falling apart and everything is against me. Rationally and objectively, that is not the case. We live in a rudderless world with many powers at play. Yet after seeing and reading about war, corruption and other "evils" extensively, I can't help but to feel terror lurks around every corner and every facet in life. This turns me into a really butthurt and annoying faggot. Especially when I think everyone hates me. It's why I am always surprised by any genuine respect that comes my way. I literally expect everyone to hate me outright. And, well, that makes me a very depressed individual at times.

I'll try to be more rational. I'll try to be more collected in the future.

Thanks.

We live in a society that is fundamentally hostile to human life. Your fears are somewhat justified. Instead of lashing out at particular individuals, learn how and why the various systems and institutions that affect our lives are in fact causing so much destruction and death. You won't be quite as angry if you understand what is really happening.

Bitcoin combines money, the wrongest thing in the world, with software, the easiest thing in the world to get wrong.
Visit www.thevenusproject.com and www.theZeitgeistMovement.com.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: