Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:08:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy gold with net-bank BitGold -- FALL IN PRICES!  (Read 4982 times)
tolikkk (OP)

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

www.pumpmycoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 12:12:19 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2016, 02:54:51 PM by tolikkk

Bitcoin and his analogues today conquer all greater popularity and as payment facility and as financial instrument. More and more, the people want and show a preference bitcoin, his simplicity and innovation, people want to pay him for goods and facilities, send to each other and simply keep their own savings in them.
Opposite, more and more services and offers appears on financial market, - an accustomed money through internet possible all as in usual life - beside bitcoin while such boundless possibilities no, but his rash ascent already presently surprises the enemy and pleases the admirer. In some country possible to use the btc as payment facility, there is possibility to pay bitcoincard, in a short time, most certainly, btc will be built-in in bank system as full-fledged financial instrument.
Newly created financial platforms allow to trade the btc for currency, earn from sale.
The Whole gravity btc has at the point solved to demonstrate the command a professional-financier from Canada,  You buying gild for btc. They created the safety platform-trade platform, where clients can peacefully not only buy the gold for btc, but also keep his as in bank, trade his equivalent and is guaranteed to get the physical gold on hands.

The Trade platform BitGold - a pioneer in the field of sale gild for btc in such scale. The Command developer has provided the platform full spectrum financial services when work with gold, was provided handhold on group investor, guaranteeing perfect and stable functioning the system, safety physical gild garanty the professional safe organization.

"...BitGold Inc seriously pertains to transparencies and reporting. We positions itself as reliable third party with limited liability  and us have an fiduciarnity of the obligation to all client. All aspects of our technological architecture were designed for safety protection of the real main means. We are simply shown by operating system for your spare gild.
We have developed our corporative structure and organization in accordance with leading practical person in the field of financial services, but in our work we use completely portioned register of the accounting with possibility of the ransom of each gram, kilogram or tons gild, depending on need of the concrete client..." - speaks one of the developer and creators of the system Darrell MacMullin, he director to companies BitGold.

That offers BitGold:
1), buying gild on low price!
2), keeping bathed gild in deposit or in physical expression 10g or 1kg bullion (all gold to companies is insured) in safe of the companies in several branches on the whole world!
3), use the gold as payment facility at payment their own count!
4), full financial reporting at the end of the year or on Your request of Your financial activity with BitGold, providing transparency and probity of the work - one of the main slogan commands BitGold; and a great deal another.

Passing simple registration You as client of the bank BitGold in its personal cabinet will have a possibility immediately to begin trade activity with gold and bitcoin. Wholly comprehensible interface will not give You to be lost and already through several minutes literally, after completion of the deposit, You will be able to become the owner gild, let while virtual, but at desire, You may ransom beside companies and gold in cube or bullion on mail will is deported You home before doors straight!
If You have interested offer and You want to become not only small part bitcoin-community, but also find excellent partner for Your financial activity, that You may be registered in BitGold bank on this reference REGISTRATION

Never was work with gold so easy - not it is necessary to get up with sofa and go in bank, pass long and nerve-racking registrations, find the cash and translate the money on count to buy the gold - now all this possible do not tightenning on computer for scanned minute!

BitGold. Payments & Savings in Gold.
The world's oldest asset class and the century's best performing currency

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 3475

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 03:31:32 PM

Hi,
actually there is a thread in scam accusation section about this site.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1133534.20;topicseen
Check this link! maybe you are only wasting time and money!
Cheers

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
tolikkk (OP)

www.pumpmycoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 07:59:35 PM

Hi,
Cheers

I do not think that bitgold is a scam, in view of specifics of their work simply and serious system to safety, can appear disputable situations, simply necessary to apply to product support services for explanations
this fresh statistic work
https://www.google.ca/finance?q=CVE%3AXAU

but for register you can get bonus  .25g gold also
bitcoin1387

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 12:49:37 AM

Hi,
Cheers

It was a pretty strong accusation.Someone has already tested the services?
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 01:07:46 AM

Hi,
Cheers

I do not think that bitgold is a scam, in view of specifics of their work simply and serious system to safety, can appear disputable situations, simply necessary to apply to product support services for explanations
this fresh statistic work
https://www.google.ca/finance?q=CVE%3AXAU

but for register you can get bonus  .25g gold also

This 0.25g free bonus is not for all countries, it is only for few countries and for other nationals they pay like 0.025g and even lock this free bonus for 60 days and hard even after 60 days some people didn't get this free bonus however i do not have proof to prove this claim.
maokoto

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2015, 02:49:15 AM

I do not think that is a scam either, the site, the responsible persons, physical addresses... all this is on the website.

jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2015, 10:59:14 AM

I do not think that is a scam either, the site, the responsible persons, physical addresses... all this is on the website.

That is an advantage, but it doesn't make the site more credible either I'm afraid Smiley
tolikkk (OP)

www.pumpmycoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2015, 04:11:30 PM

That is an advantage, but it doesn't make the site more credible either I'm afraid Smiley

first or last and in networks to appear reliability either as on the land, long-long years invariably and safely, can here? ) anyway dear people to warn users a letter of change the mode of the functioning
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 05:21:40 PM

i have seen by several times people get free gold when they register in this site however i never heard they can be withdraw the bonus
whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 07:55:01 PM

works for me. i got ref bonuses and yes some are locked for 60 days but as ppl just signed up and cashed out i understand it. i also know ppl that bought and cashed out with no problem. you can belive this or not, up to you. in any case give it a try if you want to see if it works and let me know. atm my ref stage give ppl 0.25g.

camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 08:02:02 PM

works for me. i got ref bonuses and yes some are locked for 60 days but as ppl just signed up and cashed out i understand it. i also know ppl that bought and cashed out with no problem. you can belive this or not, up to you. in any case give it a try if you want to see if it works and let me know. atm my ref stage give ppl 0.25g.

If you talk about ref bonus, yes every one is getting ref bonus without any issue. But when we are going to withdraw these free gold, they will unfortunately ban your account.

Secondly think Any site can afford to give a 20$ on every signup?
tolikkk (OP)

www.pumpmycoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2015, 10:37:04 PM

If you talk about ref bonus, yes every one is getting ref bonus without any issue. But when we are going to withdraw these free gold, they will unfortunately ban your account.

Secondly think Any site can afford to give a 20$ on every signup?

I think, here bonus as secondary (many bitcoin servises pay for registrations that 1$, that 5$, new exchanges on 10$ and so on), fact this service itself, his pressure and professionalism, amongst like, which works with gold and bitcoin, the most observable, on my glance, work hereinafter itself will show, once again repeat that, yes censures there is, but because of specifics of the work
tolikkk (OP)

www.pumpmycoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2015, 11:38:52 AM

at now crisis to fall in prices beside 10%! the have time to is registered, buy and get, at desire, on house gold in 10g and 1kg bullion.  1g=35$!! (week ago was 38-39$), but may keeping in BitGold.
0.25g gold for register!
tolikkk (OP)

www.pumpmycoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2015, 12:22:10 PM

statistic at alexa.com
http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/www.bitgold.com
tolikkk (OP)

www.pumpmycoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2015, 07:46:22 PM

Jayant Bhandari discusses Gold with BitGold at the Sprott Natural Resources Symposium
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGEEBnHKTHg&feature=youtu.be

tolikkk (OP)

www.pumpmycoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2015, 04:15:38 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2015, 03:57:56 PM by tolikkk

great news!! at now for ref register get to 35$! and +10% for your buying operation with 100$ or more!
tolikkk (OP)

www.pumpmycoin.com

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 05:03:27 PM

Good day what Buy Gold with Bitcoin!! )  remind 

give you 0.25 Grams of Gold free (9$) to get you started!
                  For refferal register get to 35$! and +10% at your buying operations
                                     (to 2.25g gold at buying on 100$ and more)!
tolikkk (OP)

www.pumpmycoin.com

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2015, 02:08:19 PM

Gold has been an unrivaled store of wealth for over 5,000 years. And while more people seek the security of gold than ever before, access to gold has never been easier than through the BitGold platform. Now with the BitGold recurring savings plan, or “Gold that Grows™”, you can acquire a planned amount as often as you like, with no further thought required.

Gold that Grows™

Whether you are saving for a new house, retirement, education or for a rainy day, every little bit counts. Personalize your savings plan to match your budget, schedule and financial goals. Simply choose how much you’d like to vault away each day, week or month, connect your preferred deposit method, and let the BitGold platform do the rest. Protect your savings by growing ownership of a permanent asset, and do so at your own pace with no minimums to get started.

Set your own pace — daily, weekly, monthly
No minimums — acquire gold within 1% of spot no matter how little you start with, even less than a dollar at each deposit
Multiple funding options including credit cards and ACH bank transfers1
No fee to set up an account, no fee to set up recurring payments, no fee to store or insure your gold
Access your assets at any time — send a payment, redeem your gold, or load up a BitGold prepaid card
History has proven time and time again that gold is a powerful medium for savings.

To start your automated gold savings plan simply initiate a deposit on the BitGold platform via Credit Card or ACH and select the Make this transfer recurring toggle and set your frequency preference.

Pay it Forward

Transferring value through a bank or money transfer service can be costly, slow, and insecure, especially when transferring value across borders. Through the BitGold platform we help you remove this friction and manage your transfers with seamless tools and features. The BitGold Dashboard allows you to easily set up and track all payments and transfers, as well as add and manage contacts.2

Hassle Free — Set your payments on auto-pilot.
No Minimums — Send as little or as much as you need.
No Hidden Fees — Payments in gold to anyone, anywhere.
Easily Manage Payments — Track payments easily 24/7 in your BitGold dashboard.
No Late or Missed Payments — Have payments arrive on time at the exact time you’ve scheduled them.
To get started simply initiate a payment on the BitGold platform and select Make this transfer recurring toggle and set your frequency preference.
bct-user

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 07:45:06 AM

well anyone or op have already get a payment from bitgold?
sadly i can't earn a sign up bonus and i think the promotion is over. actually for ref register get to 35$ is still active?
tolikkk (OP)

www.pumpmycoin.com

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2015, 05:11:46 PM

well anyone or op have already get a payment from bitgold?
sadly i can't earn a sign up bonus and i think the promotion is over. actually for ref register get to 35$ is still active?
Why you can not get their bonus, write in a support,  Huh  i think what this is only some technical problems;

Yes, now they have great discounts and surcharges for trading on their exchange, reduced fees and raised the prize for referrals  Cheesy
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All
  Print  

Jump to: