Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:11:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying old wallet addresses and private keys! Bitcoin/Litecoin/Dogecoin  (Read 211 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CryptoMrM (OP)

Activity: 722
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 10:23:44 AM

Hiya,

I am buying old wallet addresses with the corresponding private keys. The only condition is the wallets should have been funded (any amount) in May, 2014.

If you're unsure you can send me a list of the addresses and I can check for you.

I'm using the keys to collect an old dead altcoin: LottoShares. LottoShares were fully premined and distributed to funded BTC/LTC/Doge addresses at the time. They're not worth anything anymore, I just like collecting them. I'd pay you a reasonable price for any trouble having to transfer funds out of the addresses or obtaining the full list of addresses/private keys.

If you can, send me over a complete list of addresses you have which you think qualify and I can check them.

I'll pay 0.002 BTC per address.

Thread will be locked, so please PM me.

Thanks!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: