Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:24:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: OddsWorthBetting Premium Membership Picks  (Read 2972 times)
oddsworthbetting (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 04:21:55 AM

Pick results will be posted here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13TZkKMskD_AI6foowmgsf_JwPT71MZ5V-si3VnrGZis/edit?usp=sharing

Bit.Gamblr  Professional Traders  Bit.Gamblr
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Fully Transparent | Verified Earnings | 10% Referral Commission | Reliable Trading | DDoS/SSL Protected Server

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
oddsworthbetting (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 05:03:39 AM

2 out of 2 picks for today correct Smiley

Fully Transparent | Verified Earnings | 10% Referral Commission | Reliable Trading | DDoS/SSL Protected Server
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 01:31:52 PM

Come on, OP. Just provide us some picks on how good your picks are, but if it is worth it in the long run, we may subscribe you for ez money.
But if you keep refusing to hand these out, maybe you're just another user picking random picks + low odds and pay for it.

It's up to you for changing your style.

If I did that, I wouldn't charge for my services, I'll my bets are calculated though previous match results and players ability, not just what the odds are.  Add me on Skype @oddsworthbetting because I'm not posting the picks here,..

But if all of your bets are 1.3 odds it is worthless. there's no point to pay for that. it doesn't take any sort of skill to predict that the 48th best player in the world is going to beat the 102nd best player in the world.

You tennis experts pad your records on the easy early rounds of tournaments and saying "not just what the odds are" proves that you don't have a clue. The odds are a very important part in making a bet. Just picking the winner, especially on early round tennis is easy. Being a good sports bettor means making bets that have value.

If you can't see how posting your bets here after the game starts will actually help your "business" you aren't very smart.

It's obvious to people with brains that if you were making money betting on sports you wouldn't need an extra 10 bucks a month per person, the scumbags trying this in the real world charge 1k/mo+.

Post your picks after the matches start, or deal with us calling you a fraud every time you post.

edit: Also list the odds of your picks so we can track how much money you are making, because that is the goal of picking sports. John Isner beat a qualifier, you are a sports genius.
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 01:36:08 PM

You should post some free tips for us to analyse. If you are that, I don't think you would sell your picks when you can bet on them.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
oddsworthbetting (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 01:48:13 PM

You should post some free tips for us to analyse. If you are that, I don't think you would sell your picks when you can bet on them.

Lol, what free tips would you like to see  Tongue Cool

oddsworthbetting (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 11:13:04 PM

OFFERING 4 FREE WEEK(S) TO ALL SIGNUPS!

oddsworthbetting (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 03:11:11 AM

John Isner wins BB&T open, another correct prediction from OddsWorthBetting  Kiss

BTCBinary

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 04:43:56 AM

Sounds great!  ;)I'll definitly pick this one out!
I'm creating an account and taking my chances with 1 month free membership!

Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 12:37:13 PM

why would you do that do someone that hasn't shown they are good at sports betting?

And hasn't explained how they will define the ROI for the "guarantee?"
oddsworthbetting (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 02:04:19 PM

Awesome! you will enjoy our services

oddsworthbetting (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 02:25:42 PM

Just let me know when you purchase Smiley

GrandmaJean

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 02:28:55 PM

whaat? you are either really crazy to trade with a newbie by sending him first or you are a multiaccount of oddsworthbetting as no one trusts newbies on this forum
oddsworthbetting (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 07:30:24 PM

whaat? you are either really crazy to trade with a newbie by sending him first or you are a multiaccount of oddsworthbetting as no one trusts newbies on this forum

I should be trusted, I know what I'm doing you tool

Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 09:30:59 PM

I should be trusted? I know what I'm doing you tool

That may be true, but it's very simple to show that you are good at sports betting. Your refusal to do so is a giant red flag.
oddsworthbetting (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 11:45:04 PM

I should be trusted? I know what I'm doing you tool

That may be true, but it's very simple to show that you are good at sports betting. Your refusal to do so is a giant red flag.

All you have specified is me to post a picture, will I will do now!

oddsworthbetting (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 11:51:28 PM

Proof of earning for 20 days: http://gyazo.com/a0a13d2fdc4309f0b64a8ddbefc380e4

koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 11:59:39 PM

Your proof is nothing.  You have no track record or recorded picks. There are already MANY websites and users here that are dedicated to buying/selling picks that have shown some sort of record of picks.

You're just trying to squeeze some BTC out of newbies before you abandon your account and make a new one to try the same thing.

BTW - if someone was a consistent winner. They wouldn't need to sell their picks for a measly $50.
oddsworthbetting (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 12:22:26 AM

Your proof is nothing.  You have no track record or recorded picks. There are already MANY websites and users here that are dedicated to buying/selling picks that have shown some sort of record of picks.

You're just trying to squeeze some BTC out of newbies before you abandon your account and make a new one to try the same thing.

BTW - if someone was a consistent winner. They wouldn't need to sell their picks for a measly $50.

Hey tool,

On cloudbet, the past history of all made bets are not appearing, i would be happy to put them..

Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 01:11:06 AM

I have specified what I want you to do many times.

Right after the game that you are betting on starts, post the pick here, with the odds you bet. This way we can keep track of your record AND how much money you win AND you won't be ripping off the people that paid for your picks.

That is how you prove you are good at sports betting, you post your picks, and prove that you can make money making picks.
oddsworthbetting (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 01:44:56 AM

Had an unfortunate and unexpected loss today.  Angry

Updated here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13TZkKMskD_AI6foowmgsf_JwPT71MZ5V-si3VnrGZis/edit?usp=sharing

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: