Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:37:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying cars with Bitcoins - What features would you like to see?  (Read 960 times)
Skyenet (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 06:35:03 PM

Hey guys I will be building a site basically around the grounds of selling cars for bitcoins. It will be very well planned out and offering a wide range of secure measures to ensure all parties are legit (Mostly the sellers). I already know what is needed to make a site like this but I would like some feedback on some features you would possibly like to see.

Please leave your features you would like to see on this site and a reason to why. If there is a good amount of votes or I see it as something that would be very beneficial I will be adding it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptyMike

Activity: 291
Merit: 127

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 06:50:01 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1140676.0 <-- Skyenet is just trying to steal this guys idea lol
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 06:55:10 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1140676.0 <-- Skyenet is just trying to steal this guys idea lol

lol good catch!
Skyenet (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 07:49:47 PM

Nothing wrong with using somebody else idea?

Many people steal ideas. Most sites you use are based off stealing anothers niche.
CryptyMike

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 07:52:54 PM

Many people steal ideas. Most sites you use are based off stealing anothers niche.

Nothing wrong with it? This is not fact. It may be legal, but it seems that the moral side here is for an entirely different conversation. Also, judging by your trust rating, your moral judgement may be a bit out of whack.

Anyways, do as you please, just wanted to make something evident.
Skyenet (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 08:01:00 PM

Nothing wrong with it? This is not fact. It may be legal, but it seems that the moral side here is for an entirely different conversation. Also, judging by your trust rating, your moral judgement may be a bit out of whack.

Anyways, do as you please, just wanted to make something evident.

Yes sir. Its being made.
CryptyMike

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 08:15:15 PM

I will believe it when I see it.
noel57

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 09:21:47 PM

This will just be like a normal car selling website with the exception of the payment method but however contrary to your belief you need to be more careful with the buyer more than the seller because of the bitcoin technology but this can be curb by having a strong escrow system.

Skyenet (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 09:34:53 PM

This will just be like a normal car selling website with the exception of the payment method but however contrary to your belief you need to be more careful with the buyer more than the seller because of the bitcoin technology but this can be curb by having a strong escrow system.

THat is the intentions to have a strong escrow system. We also will be making sure the car sellers actually own the cars etc.

If they live in the San Francisco area they can meet up and exchange. LE can also be there to make sure everything goes smooth.
noel57

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 09:57:57 PM

THat is the intentions to have a strong escrow system. We also will be making sure the car sellers actually own the cars etc.

If they live in the San Francisco area they can meet up and exchange. LE can also be there to make sure everything goes smooth.
From the recent bitcoin fraud reports I think it is easier to spend the bitcoin you do not own than selling a car that does not belong to you.
A car is a physical thing that can not be hidden and the sellers should be able to provide appropriate document of ownership but bitcoin?Huh  Huh Huh Huh Huh
Just boost your escrow and you will have less headache.
This is just my few penny.

IpaxSolutions

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2015, 03:09:30 PM

Highly effective and specially formulated water Dilatable Degreasers for quickly removal of heavy oil, grease and rust.
Environmentally friendly cleaners
itsamemario

Activity: 114
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 03:48:37 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2015, 04:18:31 PM by itsamemario

Lol! Well done buddy! You know how to troll ideas. Hope you do well with your new auto trading site.  Best of luck with it.  Not a very original idea, seeing as we were discussing this is my thread about an auto trader, but no biggy.  Your mentality, lack of originality, and basic bitch mind state shows pretty clearly that you are unfit to turn an idea into reality.  Best of luck my friend, you go get em! Stay focused on that competitive advantage.  Remember, everyone has ideas, it's the team that brings it to market with the right approach that will succeed.  Very excited for you!  

As outlined in your history, you seem to have quite the ambition for entrepreneurial ideas!  You were going to create OpenBazaar prior to the team that created it, wow, what a knack for innovation you have!  Very impressive my friend.  And the vast number of ideas you have started, and ran away from, truly a novel reading your history, very entertaining to say the least.

Wish you well with your idea, I hope you can see at least one of them through to launch in the future!  Would however recommend anyone considering business or discussion with this fellow to check out his -16 trust rating, history of shady business practices, and well, his history of $5 loans.... Surely someone without 5$ to spare will have a tough time bringing this idea to market with any success... But in the mean time, I would imagine you have it all covered skyenet. Best of luck amigo!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1140676.0
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: