Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:24:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why not just print dollars?  (Read 29984 times)
selectaselectine

Activity: 235
Merit: 16

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:34:34 PM

By asking such question, it seemed to me that you lack knowledge when it comes to economics. Printing money won't solve the problem, it won't even help in increasing the value. This will only result to inflation, does not help at all but will only cause problems. Next time you ask a question or even attempt to make advises, see the real issue and know how things work. It's not that hard, the internet can give you answers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TonyFat

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 04:17:39 PM

the more goods, the cheaper they are, the more money, the less their cost, this will lead to inflation

..WOWSECRET..
Innovative Content Platform
..WOWCOINTWITTERTELEGRAM..
castellodocet

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 10:23:57 PM

First of all, like someone already told, you must have the right equipment to print money, but I suppose that that’s an illegal practice in every nation, (even legit ones) due to local Bank’s rights and “ownership”, if we can say so. It would be nice though, but one common “John Doe” can’t simply print money when needed. It would be the end of working society and anarchy would spread so fast.
So let’s stick with cryptos, maybe one day we will be able to “print” wallets, like QR codes. Should be nice, dont’ you think?

Cryptophorus Columbus

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:35:04 PM

It's when I see this kind of question that I understand how big is the necessity to give a basic financial education to population.
But I suspect that governments prefer to keep the people in ignorance, so they can't understand what misuse politicians do of public money...
Indai24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:23:04 AM

It's when I see this kind of question that I understand how big is the necessity to give a basic financial education to population.
But I suspect that governments prefer to keep the people in ignorance, so they can't understand what misuse politicians do of public money...

Because wealth is created by printing money if you just print dollars without increasing the wealth we'll get inflation or even hyperinflation. The law of supply and demand will always apply.
francojon

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:05:19 PM

Because wealth is created by printing money if you just print dollars without increasing the wealth we'll get inflation or even hyperinflation. The law of supply and demand will always apply.

Oh it is well known and very obvious... but it is also very true that many government do it because it keeps people happy for a while, until they start noticing the dirty trick
Scavagers

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:45:38 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpW_KMHlAmo

Why borrow dollars and then pay back by printing them?

Why take the long way around?
you can not just print money for paying debts, for your information, the amount of money is relative to the economic status of a certain country and it needs resources to do so. Printing is not as easy as it sounds because it has process that it undergoes not just print and print until you have enough money. If a country printed more money and not considering their economical status, then that money will become worthless or has less value. If it is used to pay debts, it will affect the economy of a country,there will be inflation or something like that.If you recall on your economics class,  the law of demand and supply plays a big role here because you can not just easily increase your supply because it has a great negative effect on the economy of a certain country.
frillyblockG

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:24:33 PM

I didn't knew it before that bitcoins can also be paper printed? -_-
clex_us

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:55:36 PM

Bitcoin is a virtual currency, it is not material so we can not print or copy it. That is the essence of virtual currency. Besides, it has a limited amount to ensure that the market is stable and out of control.
Tiktik

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:14:56 AM

All currencies are built on trust. That is how bitcoin is thriving people believe in it as a worldwide player in financial markets. If we just keep printing money it depends values it. We have all seen what happens worldwide when people lose trust in their currency it tumbles and people are forced to believe there is a recession as people are less inclined to spend slowing the global wheel of money
Klestar

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:18:45 AM

There is a like a billion economical reasons why shouldn’t governments do that but the simplest reason would be that there would be a whole lot more cash in the market and the more cash there are in the World means the less it will worth.

Say you have 1 apple and you are hungry and someone came in and said he will give you 10 dollars for your apple, you would refuse it because you are hungry and you need it but if you have 1000 apples and hungry and someone says he would pay 10 dollars per apple you would sell like 990 of them.
Meaning the more cash there is , the less worthy it will have.
PatronRH

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:39:00 AM

Doesn't work like that. That will simply cause a severe inflation which is by definition the increasing amount of money thus the increase of prices doing that by loans makes us able to regulate inflation by making laws that facilitate or harden getting loans

.GlobeCas.The Turest Entertainment Journey
#Licensed  #Gambling #Experienced Team #All-in-One Platform #Live Streaming #Revulotion
[Website] | [Telegram] | [Whitepaper] | [Facebook] | [Youtube] | [Twitter] | [LinkedIn] | [Medium]
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:42:40 AM

Doesn't work like that. That will simply cause a severe inflation which is by definition the increasing amount of money thus the increase of prices doing that by loans makes us able to regulate inflation by making laws that facilitate or harden getting loans
It will surely increase the rate of the inflation in the whole world and that will become the main reason for the fiat currencies to fail because an aggressive printing of the fiat will not give any benefit to the people but a problem to think everyday because their money will be useless and there will be no proper way of exchanging currency to an item because most of the currencies will be worthless.
arthotdog

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:54:56 AM

Well, when I sustain that there is a big need of general financial education, it seems that I have good reasons...
It's not worth to answer of course; all what I can say is: go on wikipedia and search the word "inflation".
this is nothing to go possible because no country will do such things unless they want to be proclaimed as the lowest economic country.since this sign of being that..inflation and in balanced of economic will happen that will lead to corruption and political manpower
snedyolo

Activity: 226
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:58:19 AM

Well, it’s not as simple as that. Every printed money is recorded in the world bank, I pressume. It is important that they keep a record of every additional cash because it may disrupt the balance of the world economy. Just imagine if we keep on printing money, then there will be no sense as to why we need to work for it.

whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 09:40:40 AM

Well, when I sustain that there is a big need of general financial education, it seems that I have good reasons...
It's not worth to answer of course; all what I can say is: go on wikipedia and search the word "inflation".
this is nothing to go possible because no country will do such things unless they want to be proclaimed as the lowest economic country.since this sign of being that..inflation and in balanced of economic will happen that will lead to corruption and political manpower
Anyway Only people suffer from this, in any case, only inflation can remove a certain amount of currency from the market, but the number of pieces of paper will not solve the problem.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
sserge009

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:14:51 PM

That's to solve such issues and there was a crypto currency. world banks have long been entangled in mutual debt obligations and are in deep crisis. This partly explains their fear of bitcoin.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Lupus Solitarius

Activity: 273
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:41:41 PM

This kind of post put myself  in good humor at the beginning, but then they make me realize how much need there is of financial education in the world ...

hygroscopicgymnasium3

Activity: 74

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:46:24 PM

I don't think it has advantages! except for the fact that it will be more secure in our pocket than in globall circular
Samk

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:17:55 AM

ITS NOT LIKE THAT WHATEVER MONEY U WANT TO PRINT U CAN PRINT. IF ANY ECONOMY WANT TO PRINT MONEY THEN THEY SHOULD HAVE A EQUIVALENT GOLD IN THE RESERVE. AND ALSO SEEN THE RATES OF INFLATION AND LESS MONEY IS PRINTED TO CONTROL THE INFLATION. IF ANY ECONOMY PRINT MORE MONEY THAN NEEDED THEN THEY DO NOT BECOME HIGH GDP ECONOMY THEY SIMPLY LOOSE THE VALUE OF THEIR OWN CURRENCY COMPARE TO US DOLLAR.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: