Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 07:48:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you need a Script or Theme? 1,000+  (Read 1043 times)
chaosPT (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 03:15:51 AM
Last edit: August 02, 2015, 11:54:07 PM by chaosPT

Hello everyone, gonna be offering this since I have so many scripts and themes, that I might as well.
 Go on either codecanyon.net , cryptothrift.com or themeforest.net

If you see any script or theme you like in specific, message me what it's called.
 I will check to see if I have it, if I have it already I'll let you get it for whatever price you are willing to do that's reasonable for the both of us..  I think that is pretty awesome deal.
 If I don't have it then keep going or we can work something out and I'll get it for you.

Some scripts I have at the moment by the way -
UMC MANAGER PRO
Double Bitcoin Script!
Protect you website against hackers script
Script - Unique Advertising Platform
Script - iBilling 2.4.0 – Accounting and Billing
Script - Auto-Exchanger 3.10 - Bitcoin,PM,Paypal etc..
ProjectEX - Altcoin Exchange Script (PHP/MYSQL)
Bittytorrent Script - Create your own torrent website
Schoex 1.4 - School Management System Script
Script - Freelancer Office v1.7 – Project Management
Script - Crea8social v4.2.2 Social Networking Platform
Script - Sellify 3.0 - Digital Marketplace Script
Script - Instant Domain Search Script
PTC Script - Evolution Script - 5.1
GeN4 1.48 - PTC/GPT Script
Subdreamer CMS Script 3.7.1
XenForo 1.4.5 Script
Script - Pulse CMS 4.2.8
BitShop Script from bitfreak v.1.0.6
Coupon Website Script
Webmaster Tools 1.8 Script
Script - Freelance Cockpit 2 v2.2.6
WhizClassified 1.2 - Classified Ad Script
vBulletin v5.1.4 Connect Script
Membership Manager Pro 3.0

And way more, I have too many scripts help me get rid of some. And if you have any problems with any I will be here to support or I can refund 100%
Message me! Thanks Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
idev

Activity: 859
Merit: 1004

BTC OG and designer of the BitcoinMarket.com logo

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 03:56:33 AM

Sent ya a pm Wink
ahmedjadoon
Legendary

Activity: 1414

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 09:21:57 AM

These would be nulled/cracked scripts right? What are the risks associated with that?
chaosPT (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 09:58:25 AM

These would be nulled/cracked scripts right? What are the risks associated with that?

No sir they are not nulled/cracked, these were all obtained legitimately. Back when I was kinda a little too into web developing, coding and other stuff in that nature I got a little to carried away with buying and using different scripts. So back to your question no sir there is no risks at all and if anything happens I'll take full ownership.
ahmedjadoon
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 11:39:31 AM

No sir they are not nulled/cracked, these were all obtained legitimately. Back when I was kinda a little too into web developing, coding and other stuff in that nature I got a little to carried away with buying and using different scripts. So back to your question no sir there is no risks at all and if anything happens I'll take full ownership.
Xenforo comes with valid license key?
Sarthak

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

Error 404: there seems to be nothing here.

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 11:41:48 AM

Sent a PM Wink

chaosPT (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 11:43:01 AM

Yes sir, all of these are valid and if not then I either refund or don't sell them.
ahmedjadoon
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 02:25:34 PM

Yes sir, all of these are valid and if not then I either refund or don't sell them.

PM me the process to buy and do you have Xenforo themes/skins?
CEG5952

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Buy and sell bitcoins,

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 02:52:06 PM

Hey man

Send me a list of the themes you have. It would be great to look for the selections. I don't want to go into a theme shop and look for a good one as there might be a chance that you don't have it. Thanks!

noel57

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 04:26:54 PM

You speak with so much confidence please check your PM and reply.

chaosPT (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 10:27:20 PM

PM me the process to buy and do you have Xenforo themes/skins?

I'm not sure if I do but I could check.

Hey man

Send me a list of the themes you have. It would be great to look for the selections. I don't want to go into a theme shop and look for a good one as there might be a chance that you don't have it. Thanks!

Hello sir, if I took the time to send a full list of my themes I would be here for too long typing...
Just let me know which theme and I'll see sir Cheesy

You speak with so much confidence please check your PM and reply.

Confidence is key, but replying shortly thank you sir.
ahmedjadoon
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 05:35:45 AM
Last edit: August 03, 2015, 06:58:22 AM by ahmedjadoon

I'm buying Xenforo. Will I have access to "customer area" of Xenforo as I need SMF to Xenforo converter? PM me payment details.
noel57

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 05:29:13 PM

I am still waiting for an update to my PM message. We can actually do a great business together.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: