Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:05:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SELLING] Website/business generating $2000-4000+ profit/month  (Read 3196 times)
cryptoboy.architect

Activity: 513
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 06:43:40 AM

You are not telling us anything about the business. What does it sell? Who are the customers? Are they repeat?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ProfessionalGoogler (OP)

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 06:46:15 AM

You are not telling us anything about the business. What does it sell? Who are the customers? Are they repeat?

Read OP.

If you don't understand, then it probably isn't the business for you, though I know I could school even the most ignorant person of how to run and maintain this. (even someone who doesn't read, though would be annoying..)

Pretty much runs itself.
cryptoboy.architect

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 07:08:50 AM

Read OP.

If you don't understand, then it probably isn't the business for you, though I know I could school even the most ignorant person of how to run and maintain this. (even someone who doesn't read, though would be annoying..)

Pretty much runs itself.

I read it and it has SCAM written all over it! It's not like I don't have experience. I bought quite a lot of sites before from https://flippa.com/

But they always tell you the actual site name. Who the customers are, etc. You are showing screenshots without any specific information.

Which means either it's a scam, or it's doing something shady.
ProfessionalGoogler (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 07:13:21 AM

Read OP.

Pretty much runs itself.

I read it and it has SCAM written all over it! It's not like I don't have experience. I bought quite a lot of sites before from https://flippa.com/

But they always tell you the actual site name. Who the customers are, etc. You are showing screenshots without any specific information.

Or maybe you STILL cannot read the original post?

I state exactly what the business is, and about. The actual site itself is completely irrelevant until in the buying process with a middle man confirming all is accurate and correct.

People buy / sell digital gaming assets, for example -- Google "buy wow gold" or "buy wow accounts".

Like people giving Bitcoin value, others give gaming currency, objects in game, accounts etc value.

Instead of making wild assumptions crying scam, again -- simply READ. If a proper middle man is used, then no scam is possible.
cryptoboy.architect

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 09:14:43 AM

The only thing revealed in your OP is "All you are doing is reselling digital accounts for an online video game."

So... questions that come to mind:

* Is reselling those digital accounts legal as per the terms of the said video game?
* Are they stolen/hacked accounts, or do they come from their rightful owner?
* Still don't see what the *website* name is. (Subject says "website generating...")

And instead of being agitated and pointing to the OP, you could try to provide more information.
ProfessionalGoogler (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 02:33:19 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2015, 04:26:03 PM by ProfessionalGoogler

The only thing revealed in your OP is "All you are doing is reselling digital accounts for an online video game."

So... questions that come to mind:

* Is reselling those digital accounts legal as per the terms of the said video game?
* Still don't see what the *website* name is. (Subject says "website generating...")

And instead of being agitated and pointing to the OP, you could try to provide more information.

--Selling/buying anything related to any online video game is always against the video game's TOS, but not illegal in any country to do. It is a billion dollar industry. For example, eBay forbids it (they claim copyright issues), while PayPal welcomes it. So you could say it is a "gray area" type business that has been around without issues since the dawn of early internet games such as Diablo and WoW.

Blizzard (Diablo, WoW) has before, sued the actual programmers of botting programs if you are familiar with the WOW GLIDER issue years and years ago.. But never the companies/users selling/buying/trading. In this case you are not the programmer or botter. (though for even more profit you could also bot)

--Nothing you sell is hacked or stolen, some people have done this, and in certain cases the FBI was involved.. (MILLIONS worth of accounts were hacked once..)

--I will repeat this again, I've already stated exactly what the business is about--the website name/company name is completely irrelevant and will only ever be reveled to the actual buyer. This is what you call a PRIVATE and not PUBLIC sale of a business, which is done to protect the buyer/seller interests.

I'll repeat this again--

You are reselling digital accounts for an online video game and making $2000+/profit minimum a month -- nothing illegal, nothing shady, etc. -- THAT simple. Releasing the website name/URL will not change anything. I've done all the heavy lifting and the site is literally turn key at this point. (3+ years old, aged, SEO ready, etc)

I'll also summarize things you've said so you can see why I've become impatient with you.

We are dying to know the actual site name. My guess is, sales are going down and it may even stop working within 3 months.

Again, this is obviously a private sale, not a public one. You can make any wild guesses you want, doesn't make them the least bit true.

I've told everything about the business, it really is that simple, knowing the website name won't change what is already said. The customers are gamers, some of them repeat.

I gave you examples to Google: "buy wow gold", "buy wow accounts", "sell wow accounts", "buy diablo gold", etc.

If you had actual experience in private sales, you wouldn't make such naive assumptions and present yourself in the rudest way possible. Though, I can understand you wanting to know the website URL and being skeptical.

All you have to do is understand what is stated is 100% true, then when it comes down to the actual buying, we can find a proper middle man and further verify all the tiny specific details you want. I'll also repeat, private sale, not public.

Feel free to ask anymore questions without the rudeness and wild assumptions.  Wink
VirtueHF

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 03:55:11 PM

I'll offer 70 BTC through escrow.
chaosPT

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 04:07:34 PM

We are dying to know the actual site name. My guess is, sales are going down and it may even stop working within 3 months.

This assumption is just ignorance to the business world. Just because someone is selling a business does not mean it is tanking.

Unless the internet dies, this will continue to generate $2000+/profit, minimum, which is a conservative number.

Last month I made $3650+ profit from just PayPal transactions.

Alternative payment methjavascript:void(0);ods generate me anywhere from $500-$1000+/month. Unfortunately I have had almost no sales for Bitcoin transactions.

In peak months I made a ton more, so in certain cases you are right, but in some you are not. I simply lost a lot of desire to promote and advertise this specific project.

Maybe you should look into a couple things first before you make nonsense topics like this. One thing you should look into is how having a poor opsec isn't a good thing at all. I hope you learn one day.

inb4 you ask what's opsec or google here I saved you some time
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bM0PmwOlifE
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XaYdCdwiWU

No offense but with HF in your username I have reason to believe your either
-  trying to troll and be funny
- just bored
- posting to post

Or I could be wrong but I don't know, that's just my opinion. Roll Eyes

Athertle

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2015, 04:12:26 PM

--Selling/buying anything related to any online video game is always against the video game's TOS, but not illegal in any country to do.It is a billion dollar industry. For example, eBay forbids it (they claim copyright issues), while PayPal welcomes it. So you could say it is a "gray area" type business that has been around without issues since the dawn of early internet games such as Diablo and WoW.

Not true. For example, CS:GO's item trading is not against the game's TOS; Steam has a whole marketplace for it.

ProfessionalGoogler (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 04:14:58 PM

--Selling/buying anything related to any online video game is always against the video game's TOS, but not illegal in any country to do.It is a billion dollar industry. For example, eBay forbids it (they claim copyright issues), while PayPal welcomes it. So you could say it is a "gray area" type business that has been around without issues since the dawn of early internet games such as Diablo and WoW.

Not true. For example, CS:GO's item trading is not against the game's TOS; Steam has a whole marketplace for it.

My bad, I meant majority of games -- even Diablo 3 once allowed this if you used the auction house they provided -- which later was discontinued.

I have experience in selling digital assets for economy based games such as Diablo 2, Diablo 3, World of Warcraft, Runescape and a few others -- all in which it is against the TOS to trade outside of the game.

Never played CS and personally never was a huge fan of the Steam interface.  Tongue
VirtueHF

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 06:15:08 PM

This assumption is just ignorance to the business world. Just because someone is selling a business does not mean it is tanking.

Unless the internet dies, this will continue to generate $2000+/profit, minimum, which is a conservative number.

http://i.gyazo.com/43d9b85d1f6859475fe69ea99c426e23.png

Alternative payment methjavascript:void(0);ods generate me anywhere from $500-$1000+/month. Unfortunately I have had almost no sales for Bitcoin transactions.

In peak months I made a ton more, so in certain cases you are right, but in some you are not. I simply lost a lot of desire to promote and advertise this specific project.

Maybe you should look into a couple things first before you make nonsense topics like this. One thing you should look into is how having a poor opsec isn't a good thing at all. I hope you learn one day.

-  trying to troll and be funny
- just bored
- posting to post

If you look me up on HF you will see I've donated over $10,000 to that website. I have money.
ProfessionalGoogler (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 06:20:31 PM

http://i.gyazo.com/43d9b85d1f6859475fe69ea99c426e23.png

-  trying to troll and be funny
- just bored
- posting to post

If you look me up on HF you will see I've donated over $10,000 to that website. I have money.

I've already reported "chaosPT" to a mod for trolling, just ignore him.   Kiss
ProfessionalGoogler (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 01:12:05 AM

C/O is 70 BTC ($19,930) confirmed
ClashBit

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

Love BTC!

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 07:13:35 PM

Hello Guys,

I think many of you don't have idea how the websites flipping works. I have a lot of experience in this and I can say that flippa is not the best marketplace to get sites at. If you are looking for much more sites oyu have alternatives like Empire flippers or FE international, usually sites are sold for 20x monthly profit but it can go up to 36x depending on the nature of the business.

NO one is going to give the URL in public without a deposit well I never give out any info without a proper deposit since it will create competition and even negative SEO.

It would be good to get more stats from the OP.

Good luck!
ShopemNL
Legendary

Activity: 1025
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2015, 07:22:20 PM

How trustfull is/are your buying channel(s)?

ProfessionalGoogler (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 08:11:23 PM

Hello Guys,

I think many of you don't have idea how the websites flipping works. I have a lot of experience in this and I can say that flippa is not the best marketplace to get sites at. If you are looking for much more sites oyu have alternatives like Empire flippers or FE international, usually sites are sold for 20x monthly profit but it can go up to 36x depending on the nature of the business.

NO one is going to give the URL in public without a deposit well I never give out any info without a proper deposit since it will create competition and even negative SEO.

It would be good to get more stats from the OP.

Good luck!

Yup, yup, and yup.

Seems many people in this forums are trolls, and now I understand it is a very un-modded forum..  Lips sealed
ProfessionalGoogler (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 04:22:27 AM

How trustfull is/are your buying channel(s)?

100% legit/trusted/fast.
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2015, 04:25:18 AM

All you are doing is reselling digital accounts for an online video game. Around 1 hour/day spent restocking and dealing with emails/support for people who are buying from you. This business already exists and is live.

You get--

3+ year old domain name/business name

Website design

SEO is fully worked on and in very good rankings in the search engines (first page of Google!). $100/month to be maintained (optional of course).

Web host ($50/month) (optional of course)

Tips, secrets, free help (I do this for a living myself) -- for life basically.

*Everything is fully automated to work with PayPal -- other payment systems would need to be manually filled, or coded for automation.

*At minimum generating $2000+/month profit. Sales depend on time of the year (summer time is the best!)... Hitting up to $6000+/month.. The online business you are buying is 3+ years old.

--

If more advertising is put into this, the potential for a lot more cash flow exists.

Looking for offers from trusted members, obviously would use caution for this trade. (mods, middleman, etc.)

Not entirely sure I would sell, but will consider anything. Wanting Bitcoin only!

can you give a prove about it ?
im interesting to buy your website

how much should I pay for it?

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
ProfessionalGoogler (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 05:30:03 AM

All you are doing is reselling digital accounts for an online video game. Around 1 hour/day spent restocking and dealing with emails/support for people who are buying from you. This business already exists and is live.

You get--

3+ year old domain name/business name

Website design

SEO is fully worked on and in very good rankings in the search engines (first page of Google!). $100/month to be maintained (optional of course).

Web host ($50/month) (optional of course)

Tips, secrets, free help (I do this for a living myself) -- for life basically.

*Everything is fully automated to work with PayPal -- other payment systems would need to be manually filled, or coded for automation.

*At minimum generating $2000+/month profit. Sales depend on time of the year (summer time is the best!)... Hitting up to $6000+/month.. The online business you are buying is 3+ years old.

--

If more advertising is put into this, the potential for a lot more cash flow exists.

Looking for offers from trusted members, obviously would use caution for this trade. (mods, middleman, etc.)

Not entirely sure I would sell, but will consider anything. Wanting Bitcoin only!

can you give a prove about it ?
im interesting to buy your website

how much should I pay for it?

PMed more info.

Escrow/middleman would be used of course.
ProfessionalGoogler (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 01:41:58 AM
Last edit: August 06, 2015, 04:13:00 AM by ProfessionalGoogler

After some bids/talking around I'm looking to get $47,000.

I can also teach you how to generate your own assets for a bit more profit, but it would take further investment into computing power -- which is completely optional -- and scalable to fit almost any starting budget.

Remember, you are getting life time support here -- and a business-like-minded individual friend who does stuff like this for a living.  Cheesy

This would add an estimated $500-$1000+/monthly profit easy. -- but again OPTIONAL EXTRA PROFIT.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: