Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 11:12:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LEGIT CLOUDMINING SERVICE?  (Read 930 times)
EarnBtcFaucet (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 08:34:04 AM

Is there any high trusted cloudmining service that not will end up in a scam?

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 6083

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 08:36:39 AM

Most likely it's https://cex.io/cloud-mining ? I never tried it but I know it's exists from long long time . (both cloud mining and exchange business)
You shouldn't trust any company randomly or you will end up either losing your money or getting hacked (if you use same password) and CloudMinr.io is a prove of that .

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
leps

Activity: 918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 08:38:25 AM

dont invest all your money any cloud sites. There is always a chance to lose your money in them
EarnBtcFaucet (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 08:38:29 AM

Most likely it's https://cex.io/cloud-mining ? I never tried it but I know it's exists from long long time . (both cloud mining and exchange business)
You shouldn't trust any company randomly or you will end up either losing your money or getting hacked (if you use same password) and CloudMinr.io is a prove of that .
Is the cloudmining working again? A few months ago i bought ghs there but btc price was to low to be profitable so it was turned off.

████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 6083

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 08:44:40 AM

Is the cloudmining working again? A few months ago i bought ghs there but btc price was to low to be profitable so it was turned off.

That was announced in January As far as I know , and I was searching little bit and I found this on May 27 : https://support.cex.io/hc/en-us/articles/204138206 So it's should be available once again .

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
EarnBtcFaucet (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 08:49:43 AM

That was announced in January As far as I know , and I was searching little bit and I found this on May 27 : https://support.cex.io/hc/en-us/articles/204138206 So it's should be available once again .
mhh, not according to him: http://imgur.com/sF5gNl0

nikelad

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 08:52:12 AM

The ROI for cloud mining is so low! I cannot understand you guys still bother to invest in it!
EarnBtcFaucet (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 08:53:27 AM

The ROI for cloud mining is so low! I cannot understand you guys still bother to invest in it!
U mean it is very high, if it was low, everyone would do it...

5dollarbill

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 01:51:20 PM

as far as i've seen on the foruns, no cloudmining is trustworthy...
CEG5952

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Buy and sell bitcoins,

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 01:54:09 PM

If I were you I wouldn't invest in some cloud mining. I'd rather invest on something like a project on a good joint venture rather than entrusting these clowns with my money. But hey that's just me. I really can't recommend you any as I don't want you to harm your money.

LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2015, 03:15:47 PM

please visit:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=878387.0

afriezalie

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 03:58:45 PM

If you look for legit cloudmining company rightnow, maybe you can try bit-x and genesis-mining. But i don't recommend to use cloudmining service. Cloudmining make you wasted you time and wait for very long time ROI without know when you will get back your bitcoin.
futurebit640

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 04:27:57 PM

First thing, be careful because there are so many scam cloud mining company!
Cloud mining is not profitable anymore in my opinion, because they charge you high maintenance fee and bitcoin difficulty increasing will reduce your profit from cloud mining.
Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036

/dev/null

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 06:17:45 PM

even some of them may be legit (real HW based) cloud mining site, you will never ever make any profit with them.

Interested in bitcoin? buy them locally/on exchange and store them in paper wallets. never invest to anything, what contain words like preorder and cloud in bitcoin world.

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 06:54:45 PM

as far as i've seen on the foruns, no cloudmining is trustworthy...

bit-x and hashnest are legit, until now there isn't a single user that had a bad experience with them, but this does not mean that they are profitable, which is their main issue

they are sitll the last reserve if you want to mine and have high electricity costs
BitcoinNewsMagazine
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2015, 07:22:00 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2015, 07:53:13 PM by BitcoinNewsMagazine

I agree that Bit-X and Hashnest are your best choices. My experience is that prices at Hashnest are better. You should think twice before buying hosted mining from any provider that does not have their own market so you can exit any time you like.

Services like Genesis Mining are legitimate but there is no way for you to sell your hash. Not to mention prices are higher than Hashnest. If you only have $50 in bitcoin to invest into cloud mining you can open an account at Hashnest, deposit your bitcoin and buy UMISOO hashing power today on the Hashnest internal market. Right now you can buy 122 GH/s UMISOO hashing power for 0.0404 btc or about 11 USD.

bitcollins85

Activity: 235

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 07:22:58 PM

Even if you ignore the scam sites 90% of legit cloud mining is so expensive you will never ROI. if you can get it cheep enough then you can ROI but only just and anything you gain after it is mostly dust.
GrandmaJean

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 07:40:41 PM

i believe that bit x is legit but you should use it at your own risk also theres no point in using cloud mining services as difficulty is increasing rapidly and it will soon be unprofitable
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 07:54:55 PM

I used to trust Cloud Mining  business in the past but it turned out that lion's share of it was actually shady and not transparent enough to be trusted in the long run.
Services like cloudminr.io, PBmining.com, Cryptomine.io or ltcgear turned out to be ponzi. If you really want to invest there are some companies which could be legit:
pow88.com, Bit-x.com, Megamine.com...
Alley
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 08:58:00 PM

Cloud mining is a joke.  These company's can't make enough just mining for themselves so they get some shmuck to pay them to use their machines and make more then they would mining.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: