Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:22:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Alternative Altcoin ?  (Read 3073 times)
box0211

Activity: 165
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 05:49:17 AM

right now im betting nxt for the long run as they are developing services on top of the platform at blazing speed compared to any other coin I've seen right now. the only contender i feel to be a threat is ethereum as they do have large amounts of following and developers waiting to build on top of that platform. i see it as a race to acquire the top devs to create the "kill app" or the "facebook" app of the crypto world where everyone would use it even those not familiar with crypto. its this holy grail app/service that sits on top of the blockchain that would really skyrockect bitcoin along with an "innovative" altcoin that implements it. i say go where the devs are and those that show much progress. regardless btc is here to stay as its the gateway to the fiat world. its just which 2.0 crypto will prevail and right now its nxt vs ethereum imo.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
50cent_rapper
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 05:27:01 PM

Hi there,

I was always interessted on Bitcoin but now I want to try some Altcoins and see how things goes . What is basically the best one ?
Most of people tell me Litecoin or Darkcoin , Do you think that Darkcoin have a future ?

~ Madness

The ones with new source:
1. NXT
2. Bitshares
3. Crypti
4. Nodecoin
5. Qora
6. Vanilla
7. ...

Ok, but that still leaves my question unanswered. How do we measure that the coin is really worth something, and further out of these worth something, which is the most promising one? Is having a new code better than taking the old Bitcoin code and improving it?
Should that be the only criterion?

I think there should be a team which will continuously develop the given source code, add new features.

Quote from:  box0211
right now im betting nxt for the long run as they are developing services on top of the platform at blazing speed compared to any other coin I've seen right now. the only contender i feel to be a threat is ethereum as they do have large amounts of following and developers waiting to build on top of that platform. i see it as a race to acquire the top devs to create the "kill app" or the "facebook" app of the crypto world where everyone would use it even those not familiar with crypto. its this holy grail app/service that sits on top of the blockchain that would really skyrockect bitcoin along with an "innovative" altcoin that implements it. i say go where the devs are and those that show much progress. regardless btc is here to stay as its the gateway to the fiat world. its just which 2.0 crypto will prevail and right now its nxt vs ethereum imo.

Superb post.
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 06:07:48 PM

There's no impartiality on this thread.  NXT is not the best at anything because there's always hacks / thefts and many bugs in loading the blockchain.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
Daedelus

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 11:22:56 PM

You should try out NXT ... its lightyears ahead from most of the other coins.

Mind giving me their wesite or their official thread please ? I can't seem to find it . thanks

~ Madness

http://nxt.org/

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=587007.0

http://nxtforum.org/

Also, try a Nxt demo account for free and with no download needed here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=925811.0
KingJo

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 03:29:31 PM

I think CREVACOIN is a good bet for 2015.
this coin is
Headquarters of Creva Group is in Hong Kong and was founded with 50 million US dollars as ‘Creva Group Co. Ltd.’
Its e-money business starts with its branch in Korea, where the Internet environment is excellent.
and soon be lunch ATM for crevacoin, and now, It trading very fast at c-cex.
All this combined makes CREVACOIN a good bet for 2015.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: