Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 02:14:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: iz-nop.com | 100% Automated | 130% Return | Chat | 10+ BTC paid out. |  (Read 13655 times)
Stroto

Activity: 449
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 09:30:24 AM

I assume it will need a reset someday as the line of waiting users needed to fill the 35%will get longer and longer
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CrossingHeart66

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 10:29:46 AM

https://i.gyazo.com/0d567bec5657e39af50409af2b34869a.png

Thanks! Smiley
FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 10:39:21 AM

waa waiting for payment..

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2015, 12:22:30 PM

I've received back my coins + 30% yesterday. Smiley
Expect to see your coins in your wallet soon.

Hey, Yofun. The list of deposits is getting longer and longer everyday... that is good, but...
I mean, limit the transaction shown in the main page to 30 transactions or less.

Thanks.

Life sucks.
allyouracid
Legendary

Activity: 2319
Merit: 1288

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 12:23:47 PM

I assume it will need a reset someday as the line of waiting users needed to fill the 35%will get longer and longer
At some time, sure.
After my very first deposit, I was waiting for around 1 week (not exactly sure, but somewhere in that range). But that was also due to the website being lost. After the new website came online, my payouts came pretty quickly. I have only invested 0.02 BTC, because I thought, hell, if it's gone, it's gone.
This morning, I have made my 5th or 6th deposit, which will be paid, soon. Those 0.02 BTC have turned into 0.07+ after the next payout. After that, I think I will start putting aside my initial investment (not that it mattered, but I like the general idea of protecting me against losses, so everything beyond that are essentially free rolls) plus a bit after each deposit/return.

I think, if people don't overdo it and play Ponzis just for fun with small amounts, they can actually be fun. That's what it should be: fun, no additional income. Smiley

Don't visit my shitcoin blog: OCOIN.DEV
Use cointracking.info for tax declaration & tracking of your trades!
allyouracid
Legendary

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 12:25:07 PM

I've received back my coins + 30% yesterday. Smiley
Expect to see your coins in your wallet soon.

Hey, Yofun. The list of deposits is getting longer and longer everyday... that is good, but...
I mean, limit the transaction shown in the main page to 30 transactions or less.

Thanks.
30 is too small. That way, I wouldn't be able to check the state/position of my last deposit.
I'd implement a simple pager which shows 50 items per page. Would that be a good idea?

krunox123

Activity: 756

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2015, 01:25:47 PM

I think, if people don't overdo it and play Ponzis just for fun with small amounts, they can actually be fun. That's what it should be: fun, no additional income. Smiley
Yeah, ponzi is good if you want to lose your coins or to have fun with your coins.
But, if you do not know when to stop, then you may lose it all.

30 is too small. That way, I wouldn't be able to check the state/position of my last deposit.
I'd implement a simple pager which shows 50 items per page. Would that be a good idea?
Yeah, sounds like a good idea too. Smiley
Yofun please implement this to your website... if not the list of deposits will become too long.
Too long that it took me forever to scroll to the bottom of your website. Tongue

Life sucks.
Yofun (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 04:04:57 PM

Woah, total deposits increased from 3 to 12 BTC!  Shocked

mhm. We have alot of returning investors Smiley
Yofun (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 04:06:06 PM

Have you gotten your payment yet? Smiley What is your address?
Yofun (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 04:08:30 PM

Yeah, ponzi is good if you want to lose your coins or to have fun with your coins.

Yofun please implement this to your website... if not the list of deposits will become too long.
Too long that it took me forever to scroll to the bottom of your website. Tongue

hmm...Maybe.

Maybe I can show 50 deposits then show a "show more button" ? Not 100% sure how to do it but I will figure it out or ask someone who can figure it out :p
xCoderTV

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 05:00:45 PM

Made a deposit before and got my payout instantly after not a long time!
Just reinvested some more BTC.

Come on, try it! (xd)
Monopoly

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 05:13:38 PM

Low security for full automatic payouts ......
Yofun (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 05:54:10 PM

Low security for full automatic payouts ......

Low security? How so? Explain.
allyouracid
Legendary

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 06:06:55 PM

hmm...Maybe.

Maybe I can show 50 deposits then show a "show more button" ? Not 100% sure how to do it but I will figure it out or ask someone who can figure it out :p
jQuery has plenty of pagination plugins, just look here: https://plugins.jquery.com/tag/pagination/
Smiley

Yofun (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 07:05:04 PM

Dang. This has came a long way.

16.7404 BTC deposited total. And the site is still on a roll :p

Come invest Smiley
Vasilich

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 07:11:35 PM

I think that there is already useless to invest, a waiting list is consist of sum in several of Bitcoins. May be restart (eqv. SCAM) can resolve this problem.
Yofun (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 07:15:45 PM

I think that there is already useless to invest, a waiting list is consist of sum in several of Bitcoins. May be restart (eqv. SCAM) can resolve this problem.

Negative. This game no one loses. Everyone will get paid out eventually. Smiley

I mean if you look at the page and dates. Everyone who invested yesterday has been paid already Smiley
Vasilich

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 07:23:47 PM

I mean if you look at the page and dates. Everyone who invested yesterday has been paid already Smiley

The waiting list at the moment is the sum more than 4.26 BTC. If an investor makes a deposit now, to get him back his money, he has to wait for all of the investors who make deposits for a total amount of 5.6 BTC.
Yofun (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 07:35:32 PM

The waiting list at the moment is the sum more than 4.26 BTC. If an investor makes a deposit now, to get him back his money, he has to wait for all of the investors who make deposits for a total amount of 5.6 BTC.

Correct. Which he would get his payment within a week.

Ask everyone else. Such as allyourbase. Our site deposits yesterday was around 11~ BTC

Today (total) deposits are 17.3606384 BTC

Me and other people have been doing our best to market the site. Its been paying off now. For like the first week of round 2 it was pretty slow.
allyouracid
Legendary

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 07:35:40 PM

If things continue like until now, the amount should be reached by tomorrow.
Of course, nobody can say this for sure, but I'm optimistic.

Just got paid from today morning's deposit and deposited again.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: