Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:13:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: iz-nop.com | 100% Automated | 130% Return | Chat | 10+ BTC paid out. |  (Read 13655 times)
FinancialSnake

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2015, 12:39:30 PM

Admins shouting "people come to deposit" when their program didn't get any update for long time, it's old as hell and full of debts.
You're not a scam yet, but by accepting new deposits in, you're actually allowing people to lose their money because you won't be able to pay them out. Don't come to tell me the opposite lol.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
allyouracid
Legendary

Activity: 2320
Merit: 1292

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 03:52:35 PM

I agree. Sending money now won't make much sense for new investors. And I say this while I have returns pending with only 18 users getting paid before it's my turn.

So, giving incentive for others to deposit would make sense for me personally, but I just cannot recommend it to others. They'd have to wait until hell freezes, and I cannot get hundreds of users losing money in line with less than 0.1 BTC profit for me. It would be unethical.

OP, I know that you want to keep your word with the no new round promise, but really, it's saturated. Please, start a new round. Smiley

Don't visit my shitcoin blog: OCOIN.DEV
Use cointracking.info for tax declaration & tracking of your trades!
supermoney
Legendary

Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 11:35:07 AM

Site's down, maybe definitive shutdown?
JavaLove

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 03:33:52 PM

Lol and the site shut down. It was clear from day one this system was unsustainable but the admin couldn't see.

When the site was up, there was a LONG list of people who had yet to receive their payments, and as more deposits come to pay earlier deposits that list just got longer.

And finally after a few months of saying "come deposit" on these forums he shuts the website down. I feel sorry to all the people who fell for such an obvious system that was bound to collapse right at the start.

▄▄  ▄▄                 
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄             
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀         
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██   
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███               
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀           
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██   
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███           
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
Yofun (OP)

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 03:31:31 AM

Lol and the site shut down. It was clear from day one this system was unsustainable but the admin couldn't see.

When the site was up, there was a LONG list of people who had yet to receive their payments, and as more deposits come to pay earlier deposits that list just got longer.

And finally after a few months of saying "come deposit" on these forums he shuts the website down. I feel sorry to all the people who fell for such an obvious system that was bound to collapse right at the start.

Actually I didn't shut it down.....

I had to do server work. (I own http://fudhost.com)

I'll be fixing the site soon also.

But yeah. Sadly your right. It's not sustainable anymore. Not sure what to do at this point. But like I said. The site isn't going anywhere.

I'll probably keep this site up and start a new site.

Send the 5% fees from the new site. to the old site.

I'll run two games at once. Iznop is going to be 130% back (slower payouts)

And I will start ponzi.xyz up again. 115% back.
I know a few methods to 'filp' money. So maybe I should not even pay out instantly. "Payout after 24 hours" etc.

I'm removing my iznop signature for now. And adding a warning to the thread.
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2015, 11:00:10 PM

But yeah. Sadly your right. It's not sustainable anymore. Not sure what to do at this point. But like I said. The site isn't going anywhere.

I know a few methods to 'filp' money. So maybe I should not even pay out instantly. "Payout after 24 hours" etc.

Sounds good.
Not sure if you know this, but their is the error for the amount needed for next payout.
 "Amount needed for next payout: Failed to connect to the database."

taking a break - expect delayed responses
supermoney
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 11:15:18 PM

Sounds good.
Not sure if you know this, but their is the error for the amount needed for next payout.
 "Amount needed for next payout: Failed to connect to the database."

He just turned off MySQL server.
Yofun (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 12:51:16 AM

Does anyone have some decent ideas?
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 02:11:13 AM

Ideas to fix this ponzi or for a new one?
What you should do is make it round based, but like monthly rounds so people will feel safer, but if it gets stuck it will be all good.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
Yofun (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 04:48:40 AM

Ideas to fix this ponzi or for a new one?
What you should do is make it round based, but like monthly rounds so people will feel safer, but if it gets stuck it will be all good.

Both Tongue

Anyways I figured out the mysql issue...

For some reason the server isn't connecting to mysql using "localhost" but it connects via "127.0.0.1"

This happened after I changed my Cpanel server from OpenVZ to LXC. Can't seem to figure it out heh. I placed a cpanel ticket in Tongue

I think I might use http://ponzi.xyz to start a monthly round..maybe.
Yofun (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 05:50:34 PM

OK Honestly. This game isn't really done.

The issue is only like 20 people tops knows about this game.

More people = more deposits. This site is NOT going anywhere.
ph.amracyshop

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 12:37:29 PM

I want to invest.
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 12:49:20 PM

I want to invest.

why would u want to send your money to a SCAM that was even called itself PONZI ? Huh
supermoney
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 12:55:56 PM

I want to invest.

why would u want to send your money to a SCAM that was even called itself PONZI ? Huh

Your ignorance makes me pissed off, and obviously I have no words to describe your ignorance.
Ponzi schemes are illegal when hidden behind, fake, investments in order to deceive potential investors. But when it's stated (and visible to all), paying and not using words such as "investment" then it's legit and legal as well.
Do you wanna know how I know it? I'm in close contact with my my lawyer (whom is one of the greatest here in Italy) and penalist who are morally against Ponzi schemes but not for those treated as games, because it is actually considered gambling.

By the way, I don't see any evidence of scam or complain against it even though iz-nop naturally collapsed (according to their rules), so dulcis in fundo it operated legitimately.

OT: you may better to spam somewhere else if you are trying to increase your post counter 'cause we don't really care of trash comments, or maybe I do damn.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2015, 01:06:36 PM

I want to invest.

Your ignorance makes me pissed off, and obviously I have no words to describe your ignorance.
Ponzi schemes are illegal when hidden behind investments in order to deceive potential investors. But when it's stated (and visible to all), paying and not using words such as "investment" then it's legit and legal as well.
Do you wanna know how I know it? I'm in close contact with my my lawyer (whom is one of the greatest here in Italy) and penalist who are morally against Ponzi schemes but not for those treated as games, because it is actually considered gambling.

By the way, I don't see any evidence of scam or complain against it even though iz-nop naturally collapsed (according to their rules), so dulcis in fundo it operated legitimately.

Here people seem to be against every thing...
for people here ponzi are systematicly scam...

they are most of time not able to make the difference between a ponzy managed by a honnest manager and a ponzi scammed by a scammer.

Scammer can be everywhere...and often not on ponzi's.

Yofun (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 01:18:35 PM

I want to invest.

Ponzi schemes are illegal when hidden behind, fake, investments in order to deceive potential investors. But when it's stated (and visible to all), paying and not using words such as "investment" then it's legit and legal as well.

OT: you may better to spam somewhere else if you are trying to increase your post counter 'cause we don't really care of trash comments, or maybe I do damn.
T

Thank you Smiley I been kinda wondering the legal things on iz-nop anyways.

I was wondering if ponzi's were only ilegal in "investment" sites such as Gaw miners.

Everyone knows that ponzi is a high return,high risk investment
supermoney
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 01:31:10 PM

I want to invest.

T

I was wondering if ponzi's were only ilegal in "investment" sites such as Gaw miners.

My explanation was too much generic and mostly talked about its legitimately instead of legality, because if you want a legal Ponzi scheme then you must release to the public your identity and take count of your country laws.
In Italian's law the Ponzi scheme remained obsolete, this means nobody can actually determine if running a modern Ponzi scheme as a game is 100% legal.
On the other hand you have to deal with FIAT currency and your government taxes as well when exchanging your bitcoins (which is gross profit only).
Yofun (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 02:17:13 PM

I want to invest.

T

My explanation was too much generic and mostly talked about its legitimately instead of legality, because if you want a legal Ponzi scheme then you must release to the public your identity and take count of your country laws.
In Italian's law the Ponzi scheme remained obsolete, this means nobody can actually determine if running a modern Ponzi scheme as a game is 100% legal.
On the other hand you have to deal with FIAT currency and your government taxes as well when exchanging your bitcoins (which is gross profit only).

True true. I honestly wouldn't mind giving out my identify but there are wayy too many trolls on here...Along with other forums that know who I am on this forum.
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 10:19:10 AM

I want to invest.

Ignorance, clearly u have no idea what u're talking abt kiddo, time will tell Wink
U dont see evidence ? this site was called a PONZI , LOL, by its own domain; dont try to teach me about these kind of scams, i smell them from MILES and MILES away.
supermoney
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 11:59:38 AM

I want to invest.

Ignorance, clearly u have no idea what u're talking abt kiddo, time will tell Wink
U dont see evidence ? this site was called a PONZI , LOL, by its own domain; dont try to teach me about these kind of scams, i smell them from MILES and MILES away.

I worked in the finance sector for the past five years, doing stocks and Forex trading, and of course following the HYIP industry daily. I definitely know what I'm talking about.
You have not even bothered to read carefully what I wrote earlier... However all of this you wrote including the way you text leads me to one thing only: I guess you're a sixteen years old guy frustrated because got scammed in the past, that's my thought.
I won't spend any more word for a "kiddo" (so lame to such words damn) and hope you get scammed more and more, you deserve it.

OT: you may better to smell some pussy sometimes because you continue doing the nolifer here, have a good day.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: