Bitcoin Forum
September 21, 2018, 03:08:02 AM *
News: ♦♦ New info! Bitcoin Core users absolutely must upgrade to previously-announced 0.16.3 [Torrent]. All Bitcoin users should temporarily trust confirmations slightly less. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A little more proof the Cloudthink miner is fake... Shilled reddit accounts  (Read 1197 times)
kingcolex
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1012

Anonymous bitcoin mixer

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 01:21:45 PM

So this morning I was on the Bitcoin subreddit and found this: https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/3fqmqp/first_batch_of_imperator_8ths_bitcoin_miner_is/

Noticed some very positive comments: PRETTY2089 15 points 43 minutes ago
I confirm that its real, I have over 30 units of Antminers S5 ordered from them in the past months and also picked up my Imperator in Manchester 2 days ago and its absolutely awesome!

I decided to look into his account and of course this his second post the first was a dog in /aww to gain fluff karma and sell.

Second person : [–]Alekfikes 3 points 16 minutes ago
Confirmed.

First reddit post, weird!

[–]Alemnemke 2 points 19 minutes ago
Yes its real I have one Imperator from CloudThink. Can someone tell me if they got all the cables in the package? I seem to miss one from a PSU.

Oh another first post, this is getting strange

Someone asked how long to roi and a reply was : [–]Agagertyu 7 points 33 minutes ago
A few months (2-3).

again ANOTHER FIRST POST!

So we know Imperator is faking their reddit post and pretending it is real and refusing to upload pictures and not even paying for fake post correctly. These guys are the lowest of low and pure scammers. There are no review units coming out I guarantee it.

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1330

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Supermarket

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 07:06:39 AM

How is this site still a thing? Has there not already been extensive proof uncovered that Cloudthink is a scam? I haven't talked to anyone within the Bitcoin community that has regarded as anything other than a scam.

• T I M E  A S  A N  E X P E R I E N C E •
   $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED   
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████
   ███▒▒▒▒██████████████████▒▒▒▒███
     ███▒▒▒███          ███▒▒▒███
      ███▒▒▒███        ███▒▒▒███
        ███▒▒▒███    ███▒▒▒███
         ███▒▒▒███  ███▒▒▒███
           ███▒▒▒████▒▒▒███
            ███▒▒▒██▒▒▒███
              ███▒▒▒▒███
               ███▒▒███
                 ████
                  ██
alani123
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1038

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 08:36:31 AM

Has anyone from Manchester walked to their supposed office? It wouldn't take much effort to provide verifiable evidence that this is a scam.
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1139

MLM: Many Layers of Misery

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 08:41:53 AM

Has anyone from Manchester walked to their supposed office?

Yes

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1074272.msg11913504

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
Finksy
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 02:09:58 PM

All I want to add is shame on any of the upstanding members that took on their Sig campaign and contributed to anyone getting taken advantage of. Betrayed by greed once again. I feel bad for anyone inexperienced that fell for this scam, it may have been obvious to most of us, but it was slightly less poorly planned out than many others.

IBM 2880W PSU Packages: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=966135 IBM 4K PSU Breakout Boards & Packages: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1308296 
Server PSU-powered GPU rig solutions! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1864539  Wallet address: 1GWQYCv22cAikgTgT1zFuAmsJ9fFqq9TXf 
kingcolex
Legendary

Activity: 1596

Anonymous bitcoin mixer

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 03:01:46 PM

All I want to add is shame on any of the upstanding members that took on their Sig campaign and contributed to anyone getting taken advantage of. Betrayed by greed once again. I feel bad for anyone inexperienced that fell for this scam, it may have been obvious to most of us, but it was slightly less poorly planned out than many others.
This is true as many should have known but I can't blame them in the early days as it wasn't well known for the first month or two if they were scam. I don't blame them I blame the company being scamming pigs.

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1139

MLM: Many Layers of Misery

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 04:05:47 PM

This is true as many should have known but I can't blame them in the early days as it wasn't well known for the first month or two if they were scam. I don't blame them I blame the company being scamming pigs.

What about the dollar a day whores who signed up for the "free" packages and incessantly bumped this thread?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1093345.0

There was plenty to be suspicious about when they signed up in the middle of June.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.