Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 10:49:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When is it useful to borrow bitcoin?  (Read 78902 times)
Trustme2016

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 01:43:41 AM

Personally I don't recommend such doings, but you cant really avoid that so before taking a loan and use that for gambling , just make sure you're not going to promise to repay if you'll earn profit with gambling. Repay with your own money from your salary

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boyptc

Activity: 2954
Merit: 659

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 03:17:31 AM

If your estimated gain is more than the lender's interest rate, you can say it is a very useful situtaion to borrow bitcoins.

But then borrowing bitcoins or borrowing money from bank is no different than each other, while except this forum is full with scammers, banks are usually safe.

Tldr; I wouldn't borrow or lend any btc's in this forum. Too risky.

I'd say the same. Unfortunately, it is very rare such a situation comes up due to the insane interest rate. If it wasn't for something real special where I was prepared tp lose money, I'd go to a fiat bank instead and buy BTC.
There are allot of moments when you need to buy your bitcoins and that is offcourse on the best moment when the price if that low. But i dont think allot
of peopel are searching for that moment and me neighter because you just need to know when to invest into it and not just waiting for the most commend moment.

That is going to be useful if you are going to borrow bitcoin and you are going to use it for buying bitcoins as you want to get profit when the price of bitcoin is going to increase. But always remember no matter what the price of bitcoin is going to be as long as you have borrowed the same amount. You need to re-pay it with exact amount plus the interest.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1018

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 06:44:40 AM

If your estimated gain is more than the lender's interest rate, you can say it is a very useful situtaion to borrow bitcoins.

But then borrowing bitcoins or borrowing money from bank is no different than each other, while except this forum is full with scammers, banks are usually safe.

Tldr; I wouldn't borrow or lend any btc's in this forum. Too risky.

I'd say the same. Unfortunately, it is very rare such a situation comes up due to the insane interest rate. If it wasn't for something real special where I was prepared tp lose money, I'd go to a fiat bank instead and buy BTC.
There are allot of moments when you need to buy your bitcoins and that is offcourse on the best moment when the price if that low. But i dont think allot
of peopel are searching for that moment and me neighter because you just need to know when to invest into it and not just waiting for the most commend moment.

That is going to be useful if you are going to borrow bitcoin and you are going to use it for buying bitcoins as you want to get profit when the price of bitcoin is going to increase. But always remember no matter what the price of bitcoin is going to be as long as you have borrowed the same amount. You need to re-pay it with exact amount plus the interest.

Thats is correct if you borrow a certain amount  then you should  repay that to the said due day because if you borrow and wait for the  price increase of bitcoin for sure it would really  took a long time and thats  a really bad idea when you borrow just to buy bitcoin  and hoping for the price increase soon. lol

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Kolder

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 07:48:57 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2016, 10:21:48 AM by Kolder

as far when it might be beneficial for you to take a loan, you should weight the cost and benefits; usually loan are taken on the forum when people are either a tad short on a purchase or really want an item immediately; if the value of one getting that item sooner outweighs the cost of the interest, it would be worth to take a loan out i imagine, but only if income is guaranteed in the future.
Yeah i agree with this. you must think first before loaning. Make sure that really need the amount you want to loan and secure the payment for it in due time so that you will not defaulted in your terms. And avoid borrowing when you're purpose is to invest in ponzi/hyip site because you can't assure that the site you invested is safe but if you have reserve btc just like signature campaign bounty, You can do what you want as long you have sufficient money for payment.

Bitcoin0816

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 09:06:34 AM

Borrowing bitcoin is when you need it for something important, but also you must have backup sources to pay your loan..think before doing something usually gambler is not recommended to apply loan. because borrowing bitcoin for gambling sounds not good.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1197

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 01:35:16 PM

In my opinion borrowing is useful when you've assured return in a short time. There are users who get involved into gambling by borrowing with the hope of win, but when the event fails the loss increases high due to the interest paid for the borrowed amount.

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
NordicRanger

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 03:11:14 PM

Borrowing bitcoins is essentially the same as borrowing money, so you can handle the same rules for both.
Wong_Djadoel

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 04:13:17 AM

Btjam is the best example of something you should follow,there are 90%scamers inside it and 10% honest members being lending or asking for the loan,that said you should avoid it if you wanna some kind of interest on the lending side.Here you can profit from the lending service that is being offered by a group of people,some are making a good income with this ,but taking the lower risk,since they usually works with collateral.
Sontoloyo

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 09:39:12 AM

It's anytime,yes anytime its a good day to borrow your bitcoin, and nowdays is a good day, bitcoin price is raise up,and will be take profit when tommorow that price is higher. Make sure you are borrow in right place with collateral,i'm also have plan to borrow some bitcoin in this forum
Kalder699

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 02:24:30 PM

Its useful if your in a rush need or you can pay what you borrowed
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 04:05:50 AM

It's anytime,yes anytime its a good day to borrow your bitcoin, and nowdays is a good day, bitcoin price is raise up,and will be take profit when tommorow that price is higher. Make sure you are borrow in right place with collateral,i'm also have plan to borrow some bitcoin in this forum

I would say that not anytime is a good time to borrow bitcoin. But if you have that kind of reason on why you are borrowing bitcoin then that is going to be useful at all. Because you want to earn with bitcoin and that is going to give you good profit if you are going to borrow a lot. But the question is how you are going to pay that if you are just going to hold it.

And there is only a fixed time required and people must pay the debt. What if the bitcoin price increase people expecting out of their loan didn't happen on a term period.

The result? Wrecked! So better borrow if you will only use if for main purposes.

💀|.
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 04:20:30 AM

For me, the usefull to borrow bitcoin is when you confident and sure the price of bitcoin will increase. Like me, i already predict the price of bitcoin will increase when the halving come and i borrowed 0.1 bitcoins and it's give me profit.
If you are so confident that price at some point will increase then why not buy bitcoin instead? All in all price ups/downs are not something that could be predicted easily.

But when do you think it is useful to borrow bitcoin? I would say that it is going to be useful at all if you are really in need of bitcoin. And you are going to use it as a investment for trading and other types of investment except hyip's,gambling and cloudmining. Because if you are going to use it that way then you are not going to be able to pay your debt.
I don't care what do you need borrowed bitcoins. With valid collateral it shouldn't be a problem anyway. I've seen some lenders who actually specialized in lending bitcoins to addicted gamblers.
They knew that these bitcoin will be most likely lost during gambling sessions - but with good collateral it is even better for a lender.
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 12:16:25 AM

For me, the usefull to borrow bitcoin is when you confident and sure the price of bitcoin will increase. Like me, i already predict the price of bitcoin will increase when the halving come and i borrowed 0.1 bitcoins and it's give me profit.
Also you taked a high risk lending your coins before the halving, soo lets say the bitcoin went from 400 to 1200 dollars and the collateral if any has were worthing 50 dollars, you risked to loose your coins doing such thing.
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1222

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2016, 07:48:34 AM

I would say that not anytime is a good time to borrow bitcoin. But if you have that kind of reason on why you are borrowing bitcoin then that is going to be useful at all. Because you want to earn with bitcoin and that is going to give you good profit if you are going to borrow a lot. But the question is how you are going to pay that if you are just going to hold it.

And there is only a fixed time required and people must pay the debt. What if the bitcoin price increase people expecting out of their loan didn't happen on a term period.

The result? Wrecked! So better borrow if you will only use if for main purposes.

Its their lose if the price will go up or down its because the barrower will pay accordingly on how much amount of btc he barrowed the lender and it is part of consiquences since they didn't looking up for flactuation changes,  and i don't think also barrower or lender thinking for that scenario since the lender will still earn for the little percent of the barrowers payments. But i don't see wrecking scenario on the part of lender or even in the barrower its because both manage the payments accordingly to terms and agreements of their deal.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1018

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 11:58:39 AM

Its their lose if the price will go up or down its because the barrower will pay accordingly on how much amount of btc he barrowed the lender and it is part of consiquences since they didn't looking up for flactuation changes,  and i don't think also barrower or lender thinking for that scenario since the lender will still earn for the little percent of the barrowers payments. But i don't see wrecking scenario on the part of lender or even in the barrower its because both manage the payments accordingly to terms and agreements of their deal.
There would be still equal but  the lender would  have the advantage since  the  borrower pays with his debt with  interest which is  normal in these kind of  lending  business. It doesnt matter  about the  inflation and fluctuations of  bitcoins price as long  their agreement if being followed.

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
carlfebz2

Activity: 2898
Merit: 722

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 01:18:10 AM

Also you taked a high risk lending your coins before the halving, soo lets say the bitcoin went from 400 to 1200 dollars and the collateral if any has were worthing 50 dollars, you risked to loose your coins doing such thing.

For sure the borrower would  be  happy since he gain profit with the amount  he borrowed but if the borrower dont intend to pay then the lendor  would  have the disadvantage as you said because it doesnt even equal to the  collateral that he gave. This situation  might happen but its a rare situation.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 01:44:13 PM

For sure the borrower would  be  happy since he gain profit with the amount  he borrowed but if the borrower dont intend to pay then the lendor  would  have the disadvantage as you said because it doesnt even equal to the  collateral that he gave. This situation  might happen but its a rare situation.

Well that is what comes to my mind that is why I really don't do borrowing of bitcoin unless I am pretty sure that the price is stable at all.
Because if there is going to be a small fluctuation of the price and you have borrowed that value at the price of $500 then suddenly the price became $600 then you are still able to pay that.

It's something of a challenge for us, If we have something very high intention so all of the things we will do, including by borrowing money to buy a bitcoin and save it after it was sold at a higher price. But if we only rely on things that are not true, then all it will ruin our lives. Stay focused on the purpose of our lives friends
José Arcadio Buendía

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 06:16:25 AM

Why you should borrow w bitcoin? For the same reason that you borrow fiat, you should take a loan if you have an idea for a productive activity but you don’t have the bitcoin at hand.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1048

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2016, 06:42:50 AM

Why you should borrow w bitcoin? For the same reason that you borrow fiat, you should take a loan if you have an idea for a productive activity but you don’t have the bitcoin at hand.

like borrowing bitcoin inorder to invest to a coin which you know can skyrocket in a week.
and then payback with interest after you withdraw and profit. opportunities like these are suppose to be grab. If I only knew monero will go that high before a week ago, i might just sold the rest of my XAURUM and LTC to invest to it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 06:48:42 AM

like borrowing bitcoin inorder to invest to a coin which you know can skyrocket in a week.
and then payback with interest after you withdraw and profit. opportunities like these are suppose to be grab. If I only knew monero will go that high before a week ago, i might just sold the rest of my XAURUM and LTC to invest to it.

Ya for that you can do as this will be good, but what if that coin dont skyrocket and it fell below the purchase price, so their is always both side. If you want to borrow or get loan, then you should also have a valid collateral then only the lender will give you the loan as he also need the security.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: