Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:34:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When is it useful to borrow bitcoin?  (Read 78908 times)
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1019

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 07:49:14 AM

both of you right , but here i will suggest to everyone that always borrow loan at btcjam because there you can get bet offers and trusted person . here you need to beg but there you will find at you bidding .

Yeah you can get offers from trusted person but you think it's easy for those to trust you?

It's hard to build a reputable trust in that site since it has many fraud activities in their whole operation years. It's better to have some loan to the person you really know since you can modify the interest rates by chance.

Exactly, its  so hard to build trust between other people especially when it comes to money since us people  do have strict requirement on a specific person when we are  able to give him a loan or not.  Borrowing at first  would be hard  same as you said  but if you  prove  them on your legitimacy as a good payer then you would no have hard time to borrow money in near future. Others said  that we must  first borrow  to our closest  people who does make lending but lower in interest rates then its better  to approach them first.

For me i would  take  it as a last resort when no one really would  lend me some money. I would  go first to my family and  to my friends and relatives and if no one would able to lend you then thats the time you would go into lending firms or banks as long  you have a strong collateral or   guarantee  on your loan amount then it should be fine.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 09:28:06 AM

It is never so useful to borrow bitcoin cause borrowing bitcoin means you have to pay it back plus the rent too.
Only borrow when you really have to borrow and need to use it.
you are right , but here the matter is about need of borrow btc and save from scamming . if we are in profit with taking borrow of btc amd after return then there is no problem we should take btc loan at suitable interest .
both of you right , but here i will suggest to everyone that always borrow loan at btcjam because there you can get bet offers and trusted person . here you need to beg but there you will find at you bidding .
No need to beg whenever you are having proper collateral for your loan requirement. But when people are going for the loans without proper reputation with their rank and without proper collateral, might be facing problems. But that must be most needed actions in order to get rid of scammers.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1129

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 01:19:41 PM

It is never so useful to borrow bitcoin cause borrowing bitcoin means you have to pay it back plus the rent too.
Only borrow when you really have to borrow and need to use it.
you are right , but here the matter is about need of borrow btc and save from scamming . if we are in profit with taking borrow of btc amd after return then there is no problem we should take btc loan at suitable interest .
No need to beg whenever you are having proper collateral for your loan requirement. But when people are going for the loans without proper reputation with their rank and without proper collateral, might be facing problems. But that must be most needed actions in order to get rid of scammers.

Having a strong collateral would  somehow assure yourself that you would definitely  get a loan from someone as long  you set a particular amount that is   lesser  to the value  on your collateral because most lendors would  like to accept collaterals which value  120%-140%  to your desired loan amount.

Newcoins2020

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 02:42:09 PM

Maybe if you really need the money its worth it but overall I do not think its worth borrowing something like that, its not just something you can do simply.
I think that borrowing bitcoins is very risky.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1129

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 02:22:53 PM

Maybe if you really need the money its worth it but overall I do not think its worth borrowing something like that, its not just something you can do simply.

I agree borrowing bitcoin is very risky because there are some lenders and as well as borrowers that are tend to be scammers. So it is not a good thing if you are going to borrow bitcoins but if you badly needed it for something profitable like trading. Then that is the only way to make borrowing useful for everyone.

You are right , lending  business  is a risky thing since you wont  know  who  would be the  potential scammer between  on your transaction and also  you dont  know too much of the   person   that you would lend  your money or to  lend you money.  Borrowing money  would be the last resort if  you see a situation  or assure your self  that you could able to pay your debt in no time.

Sarthak

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

Error 404: there seems to be nothing here.

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 02:29:44 PM

When you don't want to spend cash and you need to pay your phone bills,  then you can ask for a loan to recharge your phone credit.  At least thats what I use it for,  sometimes.

Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 03:18:49 PM

When you don't want to spend cash and you need to pay your phone bills,  then you can ask for a loan to recharge your phone credit.  At least thats what I use it for,  sometimes.

Yeah that is true, but I think it is one of the things that really isn't necessary. because we can certainly do it all without having to borrow a BTC or cash, because the funds must be removed I think it is extremely cheap compared to our lifestyle
purebitco

Activity: 337

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 03:36:13 PM

It is never good to borrow bitcoins, in fact: it is never good to borrow any kind of money since you will have to give much more then you got. avoid it if possible

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Doamader

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 03:40:55 PM

I agree borrowing bitcoin is very risky because there are some lenders and as well as borrowers that are tend to be scammers. So it is not a good thing if you are going to borrow bitcoins but if you badly needed it for something profitable like trading. Then that is the only way to make borrowing useful for everyone.

You are right , lending  business  is a risky thing since you wont  know  who  would be the  potential scammer between  on your transaction and also  you dont  know too much of the   person   that you would lend  your money or to  lend you money.  Borrowing money  would be the last resort if  you see a situation  or assure your self  that you could able to pay your debt in no time.
Sure isnt the best area to try to earn bitcoins, lendings might end bad as the scammers always search an opportunity to take our bitcoins for them, dumping their account as colateral. But there are many lenders at this forum, each one with their own rates, but in the end we are trying all to make something good with bitcoins, being lending to someoene be able to bet and repay, or anything else.
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 723

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 03:43:29 AM

Sure isnt the best area to try to earn bitcoins, lendings might end bad as the scammers always search an opportunity to take our bitcoins for them, dumping their account as colateral. But there are many lenders at this forum, each one with their own rates, but in the end we are trying all to make something good with bitcoins, being lending to someoene be able to bet and repay, or anything else.

Thats why lending services  is also and  investments since theres a risk and there are people  do  engage with this business  and  they are  managing the risk involved   especially on this  field because  the chance of  being scammed  is high  but  still they are persistent to sustain about this  business  in the sake that they are already earning  bitcoin with this way.
daniahya
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2016, 05:03:18 AM

Thats why lending services  is also and  investments since theres a risk and there are people  do  engage with this business  and  they are  managing the risk involved   especially on this  field because  the chance of  being scammed  is high  but  still they are persistent to sustain about this  business  in the sake that they are already earning  bitcoin with this way.

borrow bitcoin I feel a bad way because what many once who commits fraud except those who borrow have guarantee
coynedterm

Activity: 882

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 05:23:04 AM

borrowing btc is never a good idea . because we further need to give back plus with its interest for borrow . it is better to earn own and remain in your earning limit instead to get made for money by using other .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
NordicRanger

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 04:53:11 PM

I find it never usefull to loan any more. For me getting through life is the most important thing I have to do. Waking up and thinking you have a debt is terrible. I just hope that you make a wise decision before you get yourself in debt.
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 05:00:07 PM

You should only borrow Bitcoin if you REALLY need it ASAP. If you don't, try to earn through other methods: signature campaigns, services, e-jobs.
daniahya
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2016, 10:54:00 PM

borrowing btc is never a good idea . because we further need to give back plus with its interest for borrow . it is better to earn own and remain in your earning limit instead to get made for money by using other .

Yes that is also a risky thing so my opinion borrowing bitcoin is not useful at all. Whether you are going to have good purpose for borrowing. For me borrowing bitcoins is just the same and not  to be good as borrowing in fiat money. That is just going to put you in debt and as well as going to remove the trust of people you if you have failed to pay it.

It's true you better not borrow bitcoin because it would be useless if you don't have a strategy to manage the bitcoin you borrow
Doamader

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 12:09:17 AM

The best and the worse thing is to handle people, with their support we can build and keep any business, but its hard to preditc who will repay the loan, even being senior or hero, there are scammers whith acces to such accounts, as well people selling their accounts.
maydna

Activity: 2898
Merit: 556

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 06:08:24 AM

i think if we are really sure that the rate will be increase so high, then we can borrow some bitcoin into our friends and when the rate is reach the highest rate, then you can give what you borrow with your friends and you still have bitcoin in your wallet and you make a good profit that.
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 06:24:11 AM

Yes that is also a risky thing so my opinion borrowing bitcoin is not useful at all. Whether you are going to have good purpose for borrowing. For me borrowing bitcoins is just the same and not  to be good as borrowing in fiat money. That is just going to put you in debt and as well as going to remove the trust of people you if you have failed to pay it.

It's true you better not borrow bitcoin because it would be useless if you don't have a strategy to manage the bitcoin you borrow

Exactly because borrowing is just going to make you something to think of before you are going to sleep. And when you don't have source of getting bitcoin and you have borrowed it to a lender that is going to be big problem for you. So if you don't want to have another problem it is better if you are just going to stop borrowing.

But the only problem is if you dont borrow you can't pay you stuff or the purpose why you borrow bitcoin and you always thinkingbwhat will you do but also you are right after you borrow thats the problem how will you pay you dept if you dont have source of funds. Borrow if you can pay

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 11:15:15 AM

It is useful to borrow bitcoin when you have a plan and need funds for that plan. But beware that if this plan fails you have money to pay back and also rent.
You always need a backup plan when borrowing money cause if you don't pay back quick rent can stack and you can lose alot of money.
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 10:33:01 PM

It is useful to borrow bitcoin when you have a plan and need funds for that plan. But beware that if this plan fails you have money to pay back and also rent.
You always need a backup plan when borrowing money cause if you don't pay back quick rent can stack and you can lose alot of money.

You are right about that, if you need the money for something this can be an option you can take but I think its not smart.
The fact is that borrowing means also you have to pay it back and its also that its not smart because you most likely have to pay monthly for it too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: