Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:57:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SALES OPEN] [SIDEHACK STICK] Official sales thread for Europe  (Read 10481 times)
korminer

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 12:02:41 PM

So has this fallen through? I've now had to order some of the US versions, which I'm playing with now Cheesy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MacEntyre (OP)

Activity: 71
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2015, 08:37:35 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2015, 10:00:24 PM by MacEntyre

After a delay of almost two month I received today the first 200 boards. Now testing, flashing, packaging and shipping will open very soon!
Holy crap!

MacEntyre
bitshopper.de
sidehack
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 1842

Curmudgeonly hardware guy

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 10:59:52 PM

Dang. That is a sweet stickminer.

Cool, quiet and up to 1TH pod miner, on sale now!
Currently in development - 200+GH USB stick; 6TH volt-adjustable S1/3/5 upgrade kit
Server PSU interface boards and cables. USB and small-scale miners. Hardware hosting, advice and odd-jobs. Supporting the home miner community since 2013 - http://www.gekkoscience.com
korminer

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 11:26:33 AM

Ooooo, they do look nice they'll look good together with sidehacks some green and black sticks side by side. Out of interest what colour are the LEDs?

Thanks for the update MacEntyre, just let us know back here when you open orders and I'll be getting some of those?
altcoinhosting

Activity: 896
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 11:28:29 AM

After a delay of almost two month I received today the first 200 boards. Now testing, flashing, packaging and shipping will open very soon!
Holy crap!

Any idear how soon? I've been looking at your site for a couple of months now, and i would be interested in purchasing one or two  Smiley

notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 01:45:32 PM

Will your amazon listing or any others possibly ship to US?  I am interested in getting one to complete my set once you start shipping.

Just wondering what my options are as far as possibly getting one of these.
MacEntyre (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2015, 01:29:46 PM

Ooooo, they do look nice they'll look good together with sidehacks some green and black sticks side by side. Out of interest what colour are the LEDs?

Thanks for the update MacEntyre, just let us know back here when you open orders and I'll be getting some of those?

LED colour is the very same. First 50 are flashed and currently in test. Shipping will open tomorrow.

MacEntyre
bitshopper.de
MacEntyre (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2015, 01:33:17 PM

Will your amazon listing or any others possibly ship to US?  I am interested in getting one to complete my set once you start shipping.

You can wait for the Amazon.uk listing or alternatively I'll send you an individual offer via PM incl. shipping (preferably UPS). Hope sidehack won't kill me if I ship one to US...  Roll Eyes

MacEntyre
bitshopper.de
MacEntyre (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2015, 01:39:52 PM

Now the first 50 are flashed nicely. Thanks to novak for his super professional preparation.

Here are some impressions:

Testing rig:

MacEntyre
bitshopper.de
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 11:23:23 PM

Will your amazon listing or any others possibly ship to US?  I am interested in getting one to complete my set once you start shipping.

You can wait for the Amazon.uk listing or alternatively I'll send you an individual offer via PM incl. shipping (preferably UPS). Hope sidehack won't kill me if I ship one to US...  Roll Eyes

I can assure you it's just 1 for completing collection.  Personal use and I will not sell it.  So should be no issues.   I have the black prototype, gold reviewer, green production, I need this to complete my personal collection Smiley.
sidehack
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 1842

Curmudgeonly hardware guy

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 01:22:35 AM

MacEntyre didn't raise any stink about me selling a stick to TheRealSteve over in Europe to complete his collection. I'm not gonna fight anyone anywhere in the world that wants one of MacEntyre's sticks.

Cool, quiet and up to 1TH pod miner, on sale now!
Currently in development - 200+GH USB stick; 6TH volt-adjustable S1/3/5 upgrade kit
Server PSU interface boards and cables. USB and small-scale miners. Hardware hosting, advice and odd-jobs. Supporting the home miner community since 2013 - http://www.gekkoscience.com
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 02:46:35 AM

MacEntyre didn't raise any stink about me selling a stick to TheRealSteve over in Europe to complete his collection. I'm not gonna fight anyone anywhere in the world that wants one of MacEntyre's sticks.

Great news!  Thank you sidehack it is for personal collection and will not be resold by me.   Just want to complete my collection.

And I appreciate MacEntyre on you being open as-well.  Will be great to get 1 for my collection.
MacEntyre (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2015, 01:05:02 PM

Sales is finally open now.

After a delay of almost two months I have the first batch available. Sales is open via https://www.bitshopper.de and in a few days as well via Amazon Europe (DE, UK, FR, ES, IT).

The price via Amazon will be slightly higher compared to the one in our webshop in order to cover Amazon's commission.

To qualify for free shipping, use the following coupon when ordering via the webshop: bitxo-compac-free-shipping-2015

And for the curious ones: One in high resolution:

MacEntyre
bitshopper.de
altcoinhosting

Activity: 896
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 03:03:34 PM

Sales is finally open now.

After a delay of almost two months I have the first batch available. Sales is open via https://www.bitshopper.de and in a few days as well via Amazon Europe (DE, UK, FR, ES, IT).

The price via Amazon will be slightly higher compared to the one in our webshop in order to cover Amazon's commission.

To qualify for free shipping, use the following coupon when ordering via the webshop: bitxo-compac-free-shipping-2015

And for the curious ones: One in high resolution:

Just ordered mine... Thanks for the free shipping!

Btw, in the english version of this site, the link to the revocation policy gives a 404 Smiley

MacEntyre (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2015, 08:06:37 PM

Just ordered mine... Thanks for the free shipping!

Btw, in the english version of this site, the link to the revocation policy gives a 404 Smiley

Thanks for the hint. Fixed, but still in German. Damn problems with the WPML plugin...

MacEntyre
bitshopper.de
fknight8

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 02:58:01 PM

Hi. Just ordered one to play with after reading sidehack's blog.
Congratulations to both of you for making it happen.
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 05:28:38 AM
Last edit: October 29, 2015, 07:12:33 AM by notlist3d

Sent you a PM. If you could get back to me once you have time.

Thanks!

He got a hold of me seems like great person to work with.  Was very nice and on my sale went above and beyond for me to get one.  I give him very high marks in customer serve rice to say the least.

Thanks!
MacEntyre (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2015, 07:17:57 AM

Sent you a PM. If you could get back to me once you have time.

Thanks!

PM sent.

MacEntyre
bitshopper.de
Jake36

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 12:00:36 PM

Like the black color, kind of half tempted to buy one just to put in the middle of the green ones.
korminer

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 01:28:24 PM

@MacEntyre, your store seems to be having some problems. I tried to make an order for one of these and got through to the confirming orders page and then on clicking to "Confirm & Place Order" the page hangs and eventually loads a server error 500. This is when trying to pay with bitcoin, so I imagine this is what it is trying to do at the point of failure.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: