Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 10:49:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [R3D] NEW UPDATES COMING SOON  (Read 66710 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mamahdedeh

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 10:07:42 AM

The ICO is going to fail. There's no way it can reach the minimum 800 btc. Lol. So much for being greedy, mr STONER19.

the coin is down and fail to keep stay in market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lulla.by

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 10:35:51 AM

I got interested in the idea, but the volume is way too low. I guess you must do more promotions, your idea is great.

Maybe volume will spike the last day of the ICO Smiley
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 10:39:50 AM

Much text  Grin i did not read it all but what i have read sounds good. You have made yourself a lot of thoughts and i think this coin is getting good.
i definetely take an eye on this coin Wink
leonak

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 11:34:46 AM

How can someone ask so much bitcoins for an altcoin? It is way too much Shocked
st4nl3y
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 01:41:29 PM

Stoner, you must be smoking some good stuff if you managed to come up with something like this. 800 btc?.. your eyes must be all r3d LOL.. or is it 8 btc?..

Seriously though, if your project is as good as you claim it is why don't you list it on kickstarter for example
twoturtles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2015, 01:51:26 PM

Stoner, you must be smoking some good stuff if you managed to come up with something like this. 800 btc?.. your eyes must be all r3d LOL.. or is it 8 btc?..

Seriously though, if your project is as good as you claim it is why don't you list it on kickstarter for example

I'd agree with the fact perhaps this wasn't the best place to seek investment or audience provided it's not a "trader's coin".  This forum has just become a hub for crypto-related projects, announcements and the likes.  Have any other projects gone through kickstarter that were in the same realm?

Best regards,

syntaks

gjhiggins
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1278

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2015, 02:39:56 PM

it's not a "trader's coin"

I'm curious. If you have the time, I'd be grateful if you could indicate how you’d characterise the properties of r3d and where they differ from the properties of a “trader’s coin”.

Cheers

Graham
twoturtles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2015, 02:57:14 PM

I'm curious. If you have the time, I'd be grateful if you could indicate how you’d characterise the properties of r3d and where they differ from the properties of a “trader’s coin”.

Cheers

Graham

Sure, I'd be more than happy to.  Typically within this space we have a few uses for "coins" and generally people don't actually have a need or desire to hold onto them aside from market speculation.  The other use would be for example purchasing goods or services from supporting sites or through supporting gateways.  That's generally where the actual 'use' stops.  With r3d if you've acquired it through buying you're most likely going to want to use it for the actual services on the network because they have a real purpose.  The only trading "action" you might see are those mining it directly or via auxpow where it could just be for the effortless extra BTC by means of exchange.  I can't predict markets, but I can speculate that as with doge and other auxpow'd chains, unless someone were to purchase large amounts to the point of those miners exchanging r3d for BTC not having such a downward impact - traders wouldn't be too interested in it.  The reason of course being if the downtrend just continued, where would the action be in that for them?  However, with that in mind by design of the network the total supply would always just be in a constant state of being recycled, so at one point those r3d could end up in someone's hands that just intends to hang onto them until needed thus having an impact on the amount of available coins in supply and possibly maintaining a certain price point.

Best regards,

syntaks

gjhiggins
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1278

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2015, 03:50:44 PM

Sure, I'd be more than happy to.  Typically  ...

Many thanks. Most useful.

Cheers

Graham
twoturtles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2015, 03:56:23 PM

Cheers

Graham

My pleasure, just let me know if you have any other questions.  I'll be here all day coding, but do get alerts via email.

Best regards,

syntaks

popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 05:38:32 PM

Cheers

Graham

My pleasure, just let me know if you have any other questions.  I'll be here all day coding, but do get alerts via email.

Best regards,

syntaks
if i sold kit cars and you asked me to build you a new kit car you pay me the money up front to build your car
 when you come back to pick your car up its half built and i say there you go there is your car
would you take me to court if i refused to give your money back

if you answer yes then the same should go with most of you devs because you do this every day  Wink Wink
so soon i am going to get some sort of contract off DEVS to say they have to finish project off if they have been paid in an ICO or you go to court
because you have been paid to finish a project off and most of you DEVS don.t

so the only way to save crypto is DEVS need to show a contract signed by a lawyer that if they don.t finish what they promised we can sue them..

like my kit car dealer you would sue him if this happened so why not the same for crypto
its exactly the same if they don.t finish the coins road map
something got to change because ICO is free money to DEVS Grin
twoturtles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2015, 06:06:54 PM

Cheers

Graham

Best regards,

syntaks
if i sold kit cars and you asked me to build you a new kit car you pay me the money up front to build your car
 when you come back to pick your car up its half built and i say there you go there is your car

if you answer yes then the same should go with most of you devs because you do this every day  Wink Wink
so soon i am going to get some sort of contract off DEVS to say they have to finish project off if they have been paid in an ICO or you go to court

so the only way to save crypto is DEVS need to show a contract signed by a lawyer that if they don.t finish what they promised we can sue them..

like my kit car dealer you would sue him if this happened so why not the same for crypto

"devs" get "free money" from most ICOs, because they aren't developers.  They're shills for scams.  Half-finished coingen'd coins with a front man and a boat load of promises with no intentions or ability to keep them.  I'd appreciate it if you didn't try to corral me in with that group, as you've got the wrong person here for that rodeo.

Best regards,

syntaks

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 06:29:21 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2015, 06:41:19 PM by popcorn1

Cheers

Graham

My pleasure, just let me know if you have any other questions.  I'll be here all day coding, but do get alerts via email.

Best regards,

syntaks

if you answer yes then the same should go with most of you devs because you do this every day  Wink Wink

"devs" get "free money" from most ICOs, because they aren't developers.  They're shills for scams.  Half-finished coingen'd coins with a front man and a boat load of promises with no intentions or ability to keep them.  I'd appreciate it if you didn't try to corral me in with that group, as you've got the wrong person here for that rodeo.

Best regards,

syntaks
NICE REPLY i go buy 200k it wont kill me be hard to get to 800btc tho

i would buy more but i would punch myself right in the face if i got scammed
not saying its a scam because we don.t know that yet so like throwing 40 dollars on a horse bet Wink

just bought 200k worth
fingers crossed 7 week horse race i know by then if i won Wink
edit 3 weeks i will know Cheesy Cheesy
CrazyEyes

Activity: 137

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 09:54:57 PM

Cheers

Graham

My pleasure, just let me know if you have any other questions.  I'll be here all day coding, but do get alerts via email.

Best regards,

syntaks

if you answer yes then the same should go with most of you devs because you do this every day  Wink Wink

"devs" get "free money" from most ICOs, because they aren't developers.  They're shills for scams.  Half-finished coingen'd coins with a front man and a boat load of promises with no intentions or ability to keep them.  I'd appreciate it if you didn't try to corral me in with that group, as you've got the wrong person here for that rodeo.

Best regards,

syntaks

not saying its a scam because we don.t know that yet so like throwing 40 dollars on a horse bet Wink

just bought 200k worth

So you buy because of some reply from the dev saying "im not that kind of person" ? I could probably sell you a bag a human feces if i got a NICE REPLY lol
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 10:07:16 PM

Cheers

Graham

Best regards,

syntaks

Best regards,

syntaks

just bought 200k worth

So you buy because of some reply from the dev saying "im not that kind of person" ? I could probably sell you a bag a human feces if i got a NICE REPLY lol
yep..
plus 0.2 is feces ok and what if he telling the truth
plus i threw more on a horse that some plant pot say it was a tip Cheesy Cheesy boshhhh gone after 6furlongs

and i get a 0.2 back trading some other scam
PLUS I WANT IN IF THERE TELLING THE TRUTH Wink
1 more thing don.t ever tell me how to trade or buy coins  TO GOOD AT IT Wink Wink

i also forgot to say it needs to get 800btc so if reached should be all good
but if not i get my btc back win win Wink
xamido

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 10:09:03 PM

This stoner is the shittiest community manager ever. He never advertise, never give reply, and looks like he don't care anymore.

Syntaks is currently doing the job of this stoner with his 'pretty convincing' reply.

Shame on you, stoner.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 10:54:32 PM

This stoner is the shittiest community manager ever. He never advertise, never give reply, and looks like he don't care anymore.

Syntaks is currently doing the job of this stoner with his 'pretty convincing' reply.

Shame on you, stoner.
so are you saying its a scam i don.t know yet but its going to be very very hard to get 800btc
but i did like is reply fast and swift to defend him self
most scams won.t reply but i could be wrong and ive been scammed Cheesy Cheesy
nothing new
that is why i would never chuck a whole btc 0.2 to dip my feet in Wink
 COULD BE A VERY GOOD COIN TO USE Wink
TheMage

Activity: 812

Litecoin Association Director

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 11:18:16 PM

Shame on you, stoner.
so are you saying its a scam i don.t know yet but its going to be very very hard to get 800btc
nothing new

It's not a scam.

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TheRealMage for Litecoin and Litecoin Association news!
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 12:18:34 AM

Shame on you, stoner.
nothing new

It's not a scam.
makes no difference i bought them i am in
i got a gut feeling its all good if they reach 800btc

thanks for your confidence
wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 08:09:41 AM

I like this coin but i don`t think they will raise 800btc+, i would like to..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: