Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:07:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [R3D] NEW UPDATES COMING SOON  (Read 66710 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
yak

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2015, 11:55:39 PM

Hey folks,

As I'm coding here, I came up with a method to update your content potentially.  Would that be something you'd like to have the ability to do or would you rather everything kept on the chain is just in stone?

Best regards,

syntaks

Being able to make revisions sounds like a good idea to me, as long as the original version is still available.

like wiki's... revision histories... so the 'newest' is the 'right' one and the other older ones are just past revisions... tho being able to delete things if possible would be probably good to have in there for a person maybe.. just not sure how you would do it

http://cryptogeeks.com - up to the microsecond cryptocurrency news and advice from angry basement dwelling nerds
http://twitter.com/cryptogeeks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yak

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2015, 11:57:22 PM

Hes really just supporting the project, everytime he posts here it gets bumped to page #1 so everyone say thanksss

that and the ignore button just makes it so its comments dont even show up ;P

http://cryptogeeks.com - up to the microsecond cryptocurrency news and advice from angry basement dwelling nerds
WigitGetIt
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2015, 12:04:52 AM

Hey folks,

As I'm coding here, I came up with a method to update your content potentially.  Would that be something you'd like to have the ability to do or would you rather everything kept on the chain is just in stone?

Best regards,

syntaks

Being able to make revisions sounds like a good idea to me, as long as the original version is still available.

like wiki's... revision histories... so the 'newest' is the 'right' one and the other older ones are just past revisions... tho being able to delete things if possible would be probably good to have in there for a person maybe.. just not sure how you would do it

I like idea of revisions.  Like Bumberchute and yak said.
twoturtles
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2015, 12:05:42 AM

Hes really just supporting the project, everytime he posts here it gets bumped to page #1 so everyone say thanksss

that and the ignore button just makes it so its comments dont even show up ;P

That's another feature of r3d - when you ignore someone - it's a global ignore.  If you're on site-A reading content, and you've blocked user-A, you won't see posts or comments from user-A on site-B.  Folks that use the feed feature of r3d also won't display content from that user if they choose to ignore them.

Best regards,

syntaks

twoturtles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2015, 12:08:05 AM

Hey folks,

Best regards,

syntaks

I like idea of revisions.  Like Bumberchute and yak said.

Just added it into project management.  Consider it something that will be worked into the code if all goes well.

Feature #291
« Previous | 1 of 93 | Next »
Ability to modify content if the owner, and have a revision history

Added by syntaks less than a minute ago.
Priority:       Normal  Due date:       
Assignee:       syntaks % Done:

0%
Category:       -       Spent time:     -
Target version: -               
Add

Subtasks
Add

Related issues

Best regards,

syntaks

goldengatesgreenest.com

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 04:03:17 AM

great work guys! 

Next day delivery Mail order Medical Cannabis now available to California Prop. 215 Patients for Bitcoin! Order anywhere in the State of California. http://goldengatesgreenest.com
yak

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2015, 08:17:02 AM

i'm now the richest r3d owner if/when the ico is successful ;P

TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 01:33:34 PM

K screw it I'll toss a LITTLE BTC at this coin, only because of syntaks being the dev.  Let's see how she goes.
ridery99

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 01:49:52 PM

4 000 BTC ico? These guys are going to buy some boats and rarris with this ico I can tell you Wink
st4nl3y
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 02:20:38 PM

Stoner, you must be smoking some good stuff if you managed to come up with something like this. 800 btc?.. your eyes must be all r3d LOL.. or is it 8 btc?..

Seriously though, if your project is as good as you claim it is why don't you list it on kickstarter for example

I'd agree with the fact perhaps this wasn't the best place to seek investment or audience provided it's not a "trader's coin".  This forum has just become a hub for crypto-related projects, announcements and the likes.  Have any other projects gone through kickstarter that were in the same realm?

Best regards,

syntaks

I'd agree with the fact perhaps this wasn't the best place to seek investment or audience provided it's not a "trader's coin".

Well if you agree then why you re-listed here?

This forum has just become a hub for crypto-related projects, announcements and the likes.

You forgot to add the scammers playground...

Have any other projects gone through kickstarter that were in the same realm?

No, because they all turned out/turning out to be scams designed to enrich the creators.

Would you mind braking down the 2000 BTC you're asking for? How did you come up with such amount, what are you intend to use it for exactly?
twoturtles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2015, 02:32:20 PM

Stoner, you must be smoking some good stuff if you managed to come up with something like this. 800 btc?.. your eyes must be all r3d LOL.. or is it 8 btc?..

Seriously though, if your project is as good as you claim it is why don't you list it on kickstarter for example

I'd agree with the fact perhaps this wasn't the best place to seek investment or audience provided it's not a "trader's coin".  This forum has just become a hub for crypto-related projects, announcements and the likes.  Have any other projects gone through kickstarter that were in the same realm?

Best regards,

syntaks

I'd agree with the fact perhaps this wasn't the best place to seek investment or audience provided it's not a "trader's coin".

This forum has just become a hub for crypto-related projects, announcements and the likes.

No, because they all turned out/turning out to be scams designed to enrich the creators.

Would you mind braking down the 2000 BTC you're asking for? How did you come up with such amount, what are you intend to use it for exactly?

It wasn't a matter of launching another campaign, it was a matter of restarting the existing one.  It costs to run a CFC at Bittrex, so after paying to list it wouldn't make much sense to just cancel it.  As far as the scammer's playground, I couldn't agree more with you.  I read some horror stories about kickstarter-funded campaigns and that's ridiculous.  Some were even worse than what I've seen happen in crypto.  Regarding the financial breakdown, that's more an area for Jared to discuss.

Best regards,

syntaks

stoner19 (OP)

Activity: 752

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 02:53:18 PM

If a minimum of 800,000,000 R3D are sold (800 BTC) I would be able to continue to pay syntaks and the rest of the team to work on this project full-time, rather than in between contract work and "when time allows." We want R3D to continue moving at a rapid pace, get people to start working with the core and developing new applications, and a successful CFC will allow us to do this. Should the CFC be successful we'll allocate some of those funds to continue marketing campaigns as well in order to reach a broader target audience. There are a lot of developers out there that could very much benefit from this, and the R3D community will benefit from other's development, creation, and application on the core source. Keep in mind that what isn't sold is burned. There isn't some percentage off the top that we keep unbeknownst to everyone (Bittrex would never release funds to us if we did that anyway because we didn't announce it), nor will there ever be any new R3D in circulation. What R3D is sold during the CFC is all that will ever be in circulation. We went with Bittrex for this CFC with full intention of being clear and upfront about out intentions and legitimacy. Bittrex no longer allows for anonymous CFCs, nor will they release raised BTC to us until AFTER they review the source and test the blockchain.
alexius89

Activity: 709

Gridcoin Foundation

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2015, 03:31:00 PM

If a minimum of 800,000,000 R3D are sold (800 BTC) I would be able to continue to pay syntaks and the rest of the team to work on this project full-time, rather than in between contract work and "when time allows." We want R3D to continue moving at a rapid pace, get people to start working with the core and developing new applications, and a successful CFC will allow us to do this. Should the CFC be successful we'll allocate some of those funds to continue marketing campaigns as well in order to reach a broader target audience. There are a lot of developers out there that could very much benefit from this, and the R3D community will benefit from other's development, creation, and application on the core source. Keep in mind that what isn't sold is burned. There isn't some percentage off the top that we keep unbeknownst to everyone (Bittrex would never release funds to us if we did that anyway because we didn't announce it), nor will there ever be any new R3D in circulation. What R3D is sold during the CFC is all that will ever be in circulation. We went with Bittrex for this CFC with full intention of being clear and upfront about out intentions and legitimacy. Bittrex no longer allows for anonymous CFCs, nor will they release raised BTC to us until AFTER they review the source and test the blockchain.

So if for example only coins worth of 200 btc be sold during CFC then the invested btc won't be refunded and the coins still continues trading at bittrex?

popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 03:33:16 PM

Best regards,

syntaks

Could you please tell us all is this right in my thinking..
the new ICO RULES IS.. EVEN IF THE 800BTC IS NOT RAISED YOU STILL WILL BE RELEASING R3D TOKEN
AND THE REST WILL BE BURNED..IS THIS RIGHT Grin Grin
Hope you do reach the 800btc

plus i hate ICO but i have to give this 1 ago some good devs who are very trustworthy
and if i thought it was a scam i be the first to tell everyone I HUNT SCAMS OUT
 then warn everyone to stay away..and then rip the devs to shreds..i hate robbing devs..but trust is here
 99.9% SO EVERYONE BUY WITH CONFIDENCE ..see if its a scam its the end of ICOs for good this is the last one i try and if all good confidence will come back for ICOs ALWAYS DO YOUR HOME WORK BEFORE YOU BUY.. Grin
oh i forgot to say 100sat is low price so happy days..
but my point was always 800btc be hard to reach so when i said it was to dear that is what i meant not the 100sats
 Because it wont drop to low if there is a drop..plus look at the price of doge coin how many coins there
anyway i shut up now i am babbling on
av a nice day all AND BUY WITH CONFIDENCE Grin Grin
stoner19 (OP)

Activity: 752

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 03:34:43 PM

So if for example only coins worth of 200 btc be sold during CFC then the invested btc won't be refunded and the coins still continues trading at bittrex?
no no no no. If that is all that is sold then the CFC is considered to be unsuccessful and BTC is returned to everyone via a buy wall. At that point we seek out other means of raising money for r3d development and distribution.

A minimum of 800,000,000 R3D must be sold for this to begin trading at bittrex and for r3d to start circulating.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 05:03:04 PM

HMMM 10 btc a day you need 80 days Shocked Roll Eyes to reach target 800btc i be shocked if reached
 just not the same as 1 year back..to many been burnt but you never know
 my money on no chance to reach 800btc ..I HOPE IT DOES BE A SHAME NOT TO REACH 800BTC
Dam i thought it was getting released no matter what but there you go my mistake Grin Cry Cry Cry Cry

goldengatesgreenest.com

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 05:46:05 PM

HMMM 10 btc a day you need 80 days Shocked Roll Eyes to reach target 800btc i be shocked if reached
 my money on no chance to reach 800btc ..I HOPE IT DOES BE A SHAME NOT TO REACH 800BTC
Dam i thought it was getting released no matter what but there you go my mistake Grin Cry Cry Cry Cry

I'm sure they will release it some how.  Plus it does not matter how much you put in now because if it does not reach it's target then you get all your btc back anyways.  win win.

Next day delivery Mail order Medical Cannabis now available to California Prop. 215 Patients for Bitcoin! Order anywhere in the State of California. http://goldengatesgreenest.com
kingscrown

Activity: 672

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2015, 06:21:24 PM

legit projects like R3D deserve to get their ICO funds

goldengatesgreenest.com

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 06:49:57 PM

let's just hope that this project will have time to launch before the financial meltdown.  crazy crap going on in the markets today.

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 06:56:42 PM

I'm sure they will release it some how.  Plus it does not matter how much you put in now because if it does not reach it's target then you get all your btc back anyways.  win win.
we shore do but still be Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry if not reached
and how are you doing my friend good i hope
arr well i put it in to VERI if not good call by supernet thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: