Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:21:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [R3D] NEW UPDATES COMING SOON  (Read 66702 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
stoner19 (OP)

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 12:44:59 AM

...for the rest there are (still) a few dev, whon't don't ask for 4000btc to free us from censorship...  based on 1 page of html...

yea, the ones who come to syntaks for help when their shit breaks and they can't fix it.

by the way a moderated thread for something which should free us from the shackles of censorship is highly ironic...

you mean the irony of your post being approved? pretty sure this horse has been beaten to death djm34.. perhaps you should read some of the thread before repeating nonsense

I mean the irony of speaking about censorship when the thread is moderated and allow the OP to delete any post he wants... sound like a bit like censorship...

Please refer to this post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1141617.msg12216305#msg12216305
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stoner19 (OP)

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 12:55:13 AM

Does that mean you provided Bittrex with your real identity?

Yes sir. Photo ID required and all.

Could you answer my question regarding break down of 4000BTC?

Fund allocation is dependent on how much is raised during the CFC. The majority of what is raised will be used to pay for full-time developers salary.

Would you mind braking down 2000BTC 4000BTC or even 800BTC as in how much is expected to go towards what and why? For ex. how much are you paying syntaks and other developers, how many developers are you planning to employ, for what and for how long? How much are you allocating towards marketing campaigns, where and over what period of time? Don't get me wrong I'm not trying to be fussy or something, I am considering investing and I assume that with such high value project you must have created business plan then calculated and re-checked. You didn't just come up with that amount out of nowhere thinking it should be enough right? Not with 2000BTC 4000BTC, or even minimum 800BTC. It's a lot of money even at current rates.

Also do you mind providing a link to either coinssource.com or cryptocerify.com verification? I don't see any links in OP

Thanks

I already have somewhat of a history with bittrex (positive history to be clear) so they've given approval to use my PoD rating from CryptoAsian (Rating is a 5+ out of 5). http://proofofdev.com/shibe-shibecoin/
CFC details can be found here: https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/207166757-R3D-CrowdFund-Campaign

What? Really? You took over and then abandoned Shibe like it was nothing but a quick p&d coin, which it was actually. What happened to your promises Jared? What happened to the Shibecoin development you were so determined to work on? You are spending so much time here answering questions but you completely ignore people in Shibecoin thread you left bagholding with nothing more than empty promises! Block explorer is down, website is down, Shibe is completely dead and constantly being de-listed from Bittrex. Is that how you care about your supporters? and now you come up with 4000BTC CFC like nothing happened? better yet you don't even know what you're planning to spend it on? Full-time developers salary you say? Fucking hell man, are you hiring Scott Guthrie? This must be a joke and you really have a weird sense of humour. I'm well out!

everyone involved in the shibecoin takeover was well aware that any and all work put into it was on our own time and there was no pay to be had. I assisted with the takeover and those that helped abandoned things and left me to try and keep it alive. I personally put plenty of money into SHIBE to see to it that it remained on Bittrex. The sole developer who helped with the last chain swap has removed himself from crypto. I will not bad mouth shibe V3, the dev who put all the work into it (we're talking about V3 here, not the initial release), nor anyone else from that community as it was a hell of an effort on everyone's part. I've been nothing if not clear, honest, and up front about everything we're doing with R3D. SHIBE may very well have been a Pump and Dump at it's initial release and if that was the case I was enough of an amateur at that time to not realize that.  Those left bagholding have been aware for months that any developers involved had removed themselves from crypto and there was nothing more I could do with it.

forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 03:56:07 AM

doesnt look good that u were into other coin that died....... Sad
i did invest in some R3D but this doesnt look good stoner

yolo
twoturtles
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2015, 04:05:55 AM

doesnt look good that u were into other coin that died....... Sad
i did invest in some R3D but this doesnt look good stoner

To never fail, is to never learn your mistakes.  Without realizing your mistakes, you can't succeed.  There are many variables, especially in this space as to why a project may or may not "fail", but what counts is being able to realize your issues and rectify them if possible or remember them for the next time.  If he couldn't make everything come together due to lack of resources or people, but gave it his all - in the end he still didn't give up.  At least he's not one of those involved in a project that existed for a quick 50 BTC cash grab with zero effort, some fancy graphics and lies.  That's more what I would call a failure than putting in an honest effort.

Best regards,

syntaks

goldengatesgreenest.com

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 04:14:33 AM

I think it was a reasonable explanation.  It should be noted that most of the people here have been screwed and tricked into buying at least 1 scamcoin.  This includes talented developers who were used to promote and develop these scamcoins.  If I were in his situation, I would probably bounce also.  You can't expect that one person is going to be able to stop a sinking ship. 

Next day delivery Mail order Medical Cannabis now available to California Prop. 215 Patients for Bitcoin! Order anywhere in the State of California. http://goldengatesgreenest.com
twoturtles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2015, 04:18:18 AM

I think it was a reasonable explanation.  It should be noted that most of the people here have been screwed and tricked into buying at least 1 scamcoin.  This includes talented developers who were used to promote and develop these scamcoins.  If I were in his situation, I would probably bounce also.  You can't expect that one person is going to be able to stop a sinking ship. 

Yep, I know what you're referring to also.  It's a shameful pattern that just keeps repeating over and over.  People are rightfully jaded and reluctant. Its' disgusting especially over the course of the past year.

Mrboot
Legendary

Activity: 1204

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 08:16:07 AM

Finaly another great project going on , and also a cfc where i feel confident in (had bad luck with previeus ones)
so its hard to confince me into a new cfc but im in !

And syntaks will make it a good project for sure now lets hope the min ico will be made.

also i love the speech they used for there website www.getr3d.com all should listen to it atleast ones Wink.

Good luck r3d team you can do this !
WigitGetIt
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2015, 02:41:27 PM

If the people that tweet could give this a retweet that would be awesome.  Grin

https://twitter.com/wigitgetit/status/636181232334729216

If you do the Reddit please leave a comment.  Grin

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/3ic4g3/r3d_demo_pastebintype_clone_blockchain_technology/

If you don't do either, please post these in your favorite social media forum.
goldengatesgreenest.com

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 04:03:37 PM

Finaly another great project going on , and also a cfc where i feel confident in (had bad luck with previeus ones)
so its hard to confince me into a new cfc but im in !

And syntaks will make it a good project for sure now lets hope the min ico will be made.

also i love the speech they used for there website www.getr3d.com all should listen to it atleast ones Wink.

Good luck r3d team you can do this !

yeah that video is pretty kick ass

Next day delivery Mail order Medical Cannabis now available to California Prop. 215 Patients for Bitcoin! Order anywhere in the State of California. http://goldengatesgreenest.com
goldengatesgreenest.com

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 04:18:28 PM

anyone wana know why this will be one of the most important projects in this decade?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/china-censoring-black-monday-on-countrys-biggest-search-engine-baidu-stopping-citizens-looking-for-information-about-financial-chaos-10469850.html

yak

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2015, 07:41:42 PM

yea, its getting rather ridiculous.. but that is how people are kept down, by keeping information from them, its way easier to control ignorance..

as a side note holy shit at how many 3rd party sites that site attaches to to be able to track users:
Adyoulike
Amazon Associates
Brightcove
Dianomi
DoubleClick
Facebook Connect
Facebook Social Graph
Gigya Socialize
Google Analytics
Google+ Platform
Krux Digital
Moat
NetRatings SiteCensus
Omniture (Adobe Analytics)
Qubit Opentag
Sailthru Horizon
SkimLinks
Sonobi
Sub2
Taboola
Twitter Badge
Twitter Button
Vibrant Ads

http://cryptogeeks.com - up to the microsecond cryptocurrency news and advice from angry basement dwelling nerds
http://twitter.com/cryptogeeks
twoturtles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2015, 09:23:07 PM

Hi folks,

Just a development update: After evaluating the capabilities of the existing authoring system, I decided to upgrade it and make it a bit more robust.  Right now unit stress testing/penetration testing is taking place.  The UX designer and I work closely together to make the client and code all function as smooth as possible and I'm told tonight we'll have some more progress.  I'm really excited to demo the full client and I'm looking forward to it.

Best regards,

syntaks

goldengatesgreenest.com

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 09:36:41 PM

hopefully we can draw in a few large investors.  800btc seems like it's very far away at this point.

twoturtles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2015, 09:49:51 PM

hopefully we can draw in a few large investors.  800btc seems like it's very far away at this point.

It absolutely does seem that way.  The client demo will really showcase many of the major functions and features which is why I can't wait to demo it.  So far I think providing the demos that I have before the desktop client might have confused some or given the wrong impression.  I'll be sure to clear everything up though and completely outline the many options.  If we just had a system that could be used for one purpose only - it would be pretty pointless in my opinion.  Everything isn't black or white, so with this we're really trying to seamlessly tie everything together for ease-of-use and flexibility.

Best regards,

syntaks

Mrboot
Legendary

Activity: 1204

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 02:40:54 PM

It absolutely does seem that way.  The client demo will really showcase many of the major functions and features which is why I can't wait to demo it.  So far I think providing the demos that I have before the desktop client might have confused some or given the wrong impression.  I'll be sure to clear everything up though and completely outline the many options.  If we just had a system that could be used for one purpose only - it would be pretty pointless in my opinion.  Everything isn't black or white, so with this we're really trying to seamlessly tie everything together for ease-of-use and flexibility.

Best regards,

syntaks

syntaks we will wait patiently on that demo , cant wait , good job.!
jadefalke
Legendary

Activity: 1451
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 02:51:33 PM

looks like a solid demo is needed at least, the interest in this ICO so far is very very low.
goldengatesgreenest.com

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 06:07:26 PM

looks like a solid demo is needed at least, the interest in this ICO so far is very very low.

yeah,  I'm thinking they are working on producing something amazing.  TBH the other videos were pretty good also so I'm pretty optimistic about what we will see in the actual demo.

They seem to be spending more time working on the project so far than cheer-leading it and put out fires in the thread quickly with reasonable explanations, which to me is a good sign so far.

jadefalke
Legendary

Activity: 1451
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 06:19:45 PM

yeah,  I'm thinking they are working on producing something amazing.  TBH the other videos were pretty good also so I'm pretty optimistic about what we will see in the actual demo.

They seem to be spending more time working on the project so far than cheer-leading it and put out fires in the thread quickly with reasonable explanations, which to me is a good sign so far.

100% Agree, hopefully the Support for the ICO will increase.
twoturtles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2015, 07:40:54 PM

100% Agree, hopefully the Support for the ICO will increase.

We do too and believe me, we're just trying to manage our time as wisely as possible and stick to working on the code.  There are a million and one moving parts, so focus and planning are key.  Thanks a lot for the support thus far though, we really do appreciate it.

Best regards,

syntaks

fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 10:25:59 PM

Censorship-proof encrypt and yet this thread is censored self mod..can't make this shit up  Roll Eyes

another shittrex scam ICO

That's pretty funny.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: