Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:37:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [R3D] NEW UPDATES COMING SOON  (Read 66713 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
yak

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2015, 10:13:01 PM

i think for a successful crowdfunding it need fair price and properly distribution..
not much profit for the developer and fairly price for the investor..

pay shit devs shit money get a shit product that gets tossed aside like a piece of hot shit.

then people like syntaks have to come around and fix them for their community.

i think maybe you guys need to learn a lesson ;/

http://cryptogeeks.com - up to the microsecond cryptocurrency news and advice from angry basement dwelling nerds
http://twitter.com/cryptogeeks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WigitGetIt
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2015, 11:30:24 PM

Please up vote and comment.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/3jjubw/bittrexcom_is_hosting_the_r3d_crowd_fund_ending/

If you do the tweet thingy

https://twitter.com/wigitgetit/status/639572137032835072

https://twitter.com/wigitgetit/status/638866095852556288

https://twitter.com/wigitgetit/status/639562521066639360

Edit.  Tweet to Sharktankhttps://twitter.com/wigitgetit/status/639582940804939777

Thanks for the support.   Grin
Zombier0

Activity: 435

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 02:03:21 AM

Done sir

WigitGetIt
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2015, 02:26:14 AM

Thank you very much.   Grin
middlepath

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 02:32:15 AM

How much has been raised so far?.... thinking of investing. but also wondering if Maidsafe or applications built on top would make this irrelevant?
jibble

Activity: 924

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 02:35:35 AM

How much has been raised so far?.... thinking of investing. but also wondering if Maidsafe or applications built on top would make this irrelevant?

doesn't look like it will make the funding amount. total was 4 billion so whatever is left currently taken away from 4 billion shud give ya the number .

More than likely so it could do it and more, but it totally depends on purpose and wants, blockchain based time stamped records i think would be much better suited to blockchain tech, which maidsafe isnt
goldengatesgreenest.com

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 02:38:18 AM

bout 50 BTC so far.

Next day delivery Mail order Medical Cannabis now available to California Prop. 215 Patients for Bitcoin! Order anywhere in the State of California. http://goldengatesgreenest.com
middlepath

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 02:53:39 AM

Thanks. That's way below the target, so I guess there's no point to contribute... unless I'm prepared to put in 750 BTC Grin

bout 50 BTC so far.

I don't see how this type of applications built on blockchain model is able to scale long term.

doesn't look like it will make the funding amount. total was 4 billion so whatever is left currently taken away from 4 billion shud give ya the number .

More than likely so it could do it and more, but it totally depends on purpose and wants, blockchain based time stamped records i think would be much better suited to blockchain tech, which maidsafe isnt
goldengatesgreenest.com

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 03:03:20 AM

I don't see how this type of applications built on blockchain model is able to scale long term.

You also don't know how this project actually works on the back end.  Nobody does, so we can't tell how it will scale long term.  But they have said that they ran stress tests on it to make sure it could hold a load.

And if you don't want to help make a project grow it's all on you.  I just want to say it's attitudes like yours that is keeping the growth slow.  Why bother to put some btc in?  It's to show others that you believe in the project.  

If you don't care then move along, come back later and buy from me at a higher price.

Next day delivery Mail order Medical Cannabis now available to California Prop. 215 Patients for Bitcoin! Order anywhere in the State of California. http://goldengatesgreenest.com
jibble

Activity: 924

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 03:51:50 AM

You also don't know how this project actually works on the back end.  Nobody does, so we can't tell how it will scale long term.  But they have said that they ran stress tests on it to make sure it could hold a load.

And if you don't want to help make a project grow it's all on you.  I just want to say it's attitudes like yours that is keeping the growth slow.  Why bother to put some btc in?  It's to show others that you believe in the project.  

If you don't care then move along, come back later and buy from me at a higher price.

i never said anything about scaling .....i said that something like this, that has some of the uses it has and has been mentioned to have in it would work better with blockchain tech , which maidsafe isn't blockchain tech so r3d will likely work better with blockchain tech.....as it is now...............

Hope you have a fun time selling your coins back to bittrex once they set up that buy wall, at the same cost. if you wanna try and sell them for more i guess you can try
kampretkabur

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 04:00:22 AM

so its still 750 BTC away from succesfull?
kingscrown

Activity: 672

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2015, 04:02:33 AM

so its still 750 BTC away from succesfull?

more or less.
24h left

yak

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2015, 04:12:35 AM

do you wonder if coulomb interaction's make gravity irrelevant? LOL!
(nerd humor)

edit: coulomb interactions arent shit scams so its hard to compare

http://cryptogeeks.com - up to the microsecond cryptocurrency news and advice from angry basement dwelling nerds
TheMage

Activity: 812

Litecoin Association Director

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 05:42:17 AM

Ok so im going to post some rational thoughts here in hopes that it quells some peoples concerns.

There are multiple supporters here, and quite a number of hero members (myself included) who support this project. There are some others that have doubts and concerns, and rightfully so. The entire crypto-sphere has been plagued with scams. When you "invest" in something, you are taking whatever is said at face value. Whatever business plans, roadmaps, financial breakdowns, etc. can be made up on the spot to swindle someone. The only true metric that ca be utilized is trust, and this is something that this team has in my opinion.

I've known both Syntaks and Stoner for over a year now, and I consider them both friends. Now this can be perceived as a bias, but at the same point for those who know who I am should also know that I do not associate with people who arent trustworthy. These are good guys, and they wont go out and buy lambo's or take vacations to Ibiza after the ICO. They work hard, and really believe in what they do.

With the project at hand, when I first heard about it I had some doubts before talking to Syntaks about it. Then I realized the huge world changing potential it had. This is something that has real world implications and utilization than another coin released where a few parameters are changed, and ICO is done, and people invest because they want to pump it up and dump it to make some extra money.

Make no mistake, this is not a utilization of a coin, this is a utilization of technology. People in this ANN section scream for "tech", but once presented with something very real it doesnt get attention or gets poo poo'ed, specifically because those same people screaming really dont give a shit about the tech, they want to know how much money they can make from it. Yes you can potentially make money from this, but more importantly this can let a blogger over in China have access to the world without fear of being blocked, or a group over in Syria organize a protest, or even give those in Russia the ability to speak without censorship.

This is the true power of the blockchain technology, giving power back to the people!

I believe in the project, and those behind it. And while I can not help them financially I am putting my efforts into donating my very precious time to help them succeed. Those who dont know who I am, feel free to google me.

With all of that said it doesnt matter. Plans are being made right now to alleviate the financial burden for this team to help them realize their dream of utilizing the blockchain as an actual application. And I am personally looking forward to seeing this project mature.

Andrew Vegetabile

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TheRealMage for Litecoin and Litecoin Association news!
goldengatesgreenest.com

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 07:25:55 AM

we got 9 hours to make a miracle happen, let's get crackin.

unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 09:28:40 AM

49 BTC sold so far...hmmmm

what happens if it doesn't hit the minimum?

anyone has exact time ICO ends?

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
oldkolobok

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 10:20:19 AM

What a joke. The dev allready said that if the ICO requirements are not met the ICO will be considered as failed.
andrepierre

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 11:26:22 AM

What a joke. The dev allready said that if the ICO requirements are not met the ICO will be considered as failed.

Very true but sometimes devs change their minds, happened a few times.

So confirmation will be good.
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 11:47:52 AM

HERE :

I've missed one information, If the ICO won't reach 800BTC what will happen?
You will try to reach the money you need with different way, but at the same time the distribution will start, and the trading too, but not the whole project because you don't have the funds you need yet.
Right?

If the 800 BTC is not reached then nothing is released to anyone. We're not going to release the source code or clients for free if our first attempt at raising funds falls short. We're in the process of lining up other methods of raising funds and when things are secure is when we can discuss more details about release and distribution.
Many thanks, so If we buy but you won't reach the target we all get the btc back? ok!

I know why your pray will never be answered!
yak

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2015, 12:54:22 PM

the ico considered failed doesn't mean the project is over... with bittrex they have a contract that has to be followed (or else what is the point of having a contract in the first place) and that contract states that if the 800btc min is not reached the cfc (ico) will be considered failed and a buy wall will be set up for people to get their btc back.... since this is a contract that is in place it wouldn't be fair or right to change those terms while it is running (imagine you put in a lot of money into something like this and then someone said oh, we decided that the terms of the contract now state we get a 50% premine and also the cfc is not lasting 2 weeks its lasting 5 months)

its been stated many times here and many times in the r3d slack and many times on irc that they aren't abandoning the project if the cfc (ico) fails, and they will not just be releasing it, but rather finding other sources of funds in order to fuel the future development of the project, what that means to you or me if the cfc (ico) fails is up in the air (will we be able to buy r3d at some point? we don't know), what it means to r3d and its developers is that when they find the funding they deserve for this project the technology will likely be used for what it was meant to be at least in some form.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: