Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:20:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: No longer needed a loan. Will ask loan at btcjam  (Read 1564 times)
francisdean (OP)

Activity: 544
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 08:55:16 AM
Last edit: May 15, 2016, 05:24:08 PM by francisdean

DONATE: 1CThzMwKtAWyg4PHDYqqFQkFqKyuMenpB2

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
francisdean (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 09:13:34 AM

help me please?

altcoinhosting

Activity: 896
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 09:25:07 AM

.3-.7 is way to much with this collateral...

I would be able to offer you .03-.04 with your BTC account as collateral
I have never taken amazon as collateral, i don't see many being sold. Exept when they have gift balance and are fully verified... Can you elaborate? Even with enough balance, i would never loan more than .05 with an amazon account as collateral (i'd rather avoid being burnt)
I'm a coder myself, so i'd rather not take the sourcecode of any script as collateral, exept when it's really well-written, and can easily be resold when you default...

Collateral can be helt by a trusted escrow or by me, my rates are 0.5% daily compound intrest with a minimum of 0.002... But i guess you won't be interested, since i cannot offer you any amount that is even remotely close to the amount you're asking for...

francisdean (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 09:37:21 AM

I have never taken amazon as collateral, i don't see many being sold. Exept when they have gift balance and are fully verified... Can you elaborate? Even with enough balance, i would never loan more than .05 with an amazon account as collateral (i'd rather avoid being burnt)
I'm a coder myself, so i'd rather not take the sourcecode of any script as collateral, exept when it's really well-written, and can easily be resold when you default...

Collateral can be helt by a trusted escrow or by me, my rates are 0.5% daily compound intrest with a minimum of 0.002... But i guess you won't be interested, since i cannot offer you any amount that is even remotely close to the amount you're asking for...

First of all thank you for responding.

It has gc balance of $40 and it's fully verified.

Maybe if i use my amazon account and btctalk account as collateral, i can get .3 btc loan or maybe a little more?

collateral can be held by a trusted escrow or just you. depends on our deal!

thanks!

altcoinhosting

Activity: 896
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 09:43:16 AM

Maybe if i use my amazon account and btctalk account as collateral, i can get .3 btc loan or maybe a little more?

thanks!

Sorry man, i can't go that high... I do hope you find somebody to help you out Smiley

francisdean (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 09:44:31 AM

thanks!

Sorry man, i can't go that high... I do hope you find somebody to help you out Smiley

that's okay!

thanks!

ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 08:28:22 PM

Can you provide more info about this ? (account generator (source code).)
Is it like bitcointalk account generator, or something else ?

cheers
techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 08:37:55 PM

cheers

If you can answer this persons question, id be intrested as maybe lol.

But out of curiosity, how would someone use your amazon account as collateral since the support desk can side with your account being hacked and re-credit you.

francisdean (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 03:35:22 AM

cheers

It's something else.
Generator for netflix, spotify, hulu, directv, ufc, etc.

Cheers!

francisdean (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 03:38:57 AM

cheers

But out of curiosity, how would someone use your amazon account as collateral since the support desk can side with your account being hacked and re-credit you.

I used amazon 'cause i wouldn't mind letting others hold my account while i borrow money from them. And it has a $40 balance. If only people can lend me gc instead of btc that would be great but my collateral would only be this account and my account generator.

monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2015, 09:27:01 PM

cheers

I used amazon 'cause i wouldn't mind letting others hold my account while i borrow money from them. And it has a $40 balance. If only people can lend me gc instead of btc that would be great but my collateral would only be this account and my account generator.
You can easily take the amazon account back, since you can just claim that it was hacked.

I can take just your bitcointalk account as collateral for a 0.04 BTC loan.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: