Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 05:04:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 159 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Slimcoin | First Proof of Burn currency | Decentralized Web  (Read 136730 times)
dzarmush
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 01:15:21 AM

So I invite a few of my friends to like Slimcoin fb page, but it's to decide with community - if we are at stage that I can post it on altcoins and cryptocurrency groups that I belong to? I'm in quite a few groups that contain a several thousands of members. What do you think community? Is our project mature enough?

Btw. my new wallpaper on phone Grin thx.
https://i.imgur.com/OGTWnaC.png

I like it )

I never understood people who don't want to marketing their projects because "it's not perfect" or "it's not ready". I like how Vitalik did it. Gathered 30K BTC before anything's been done ) And had tons of money to work on the project. As higher the coin price as more valuable bounties for development, more talented devs interested in developing the project etc.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dzarmush
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 01:34:16 AM

https://slimcoin.club/ is down

gliridian

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 02:59:35 AM

hi I'm new to cryptocurrencies.

And I've read about Slimcoin and I found it as a promising old coin.

And also I've read that this is still mineable in an ordinary pc.

I also downloaded the slimcoin-qt wallet and tried mining using this instruction:

"Help (Tab) > Debug window > Console (Tab)  and type;

setgenerate true

which will start mining Slimcoin with all CPU cores / threads.

or setgenerate true 'number of CPU cores / threads' i.e.

setgenerate true 4

which selects the number of CPU cores / threads to mine with.

to confirm your mining hash rate type;

gethashespersec"

However, I am not sure if I'm doing it right because I'm not seeing any coins appearing after days of mining...

I'm not a programmer, I'm an art teacher, so I'm having difficulty on executing or following the directions in this thread about mining slimcoin...

I don't know if this is too much...

But please, could someone do a short, in layman's term, step-by-step tutorial on how to mine slimcoin?

I would really appreciate it. I've been reading on this for days and can't really figure out how to mine this thing...

Thank you very much in advance to the slimcoin community for helping me and others like me...

What is your specs of PC and what operating system do you have?

Hi, I'm running on Windows 8.1
Processor: Intel Core i5-4460 CPU @ 3.20GHz
Ram: 16 GB
Sytem type: 64-bit Operating System, x64-based processor

Maybe you don't have whole blockchain synchronized?
Try this - it's my installer with Slimcoin client Wallet with whole blockchain till 06.07.2017.
After installation it will create shortcut to Slimcoin wallet on the desktop.

https://mega.nz/#!h3Z01Z6J!x8D0qP-fyratQZSyIdvhA4DiyKTAuATfs2rYNf9_fVE

hi muf18 thank you for this.

I think I'm mining now.

when I type gethashespersec the number that appears is 1592, when I type it again the number that appeared is 1547, etc. do you think this is profitable? How long should I run this before I get my first coin? do I need to type my slimcoin address somewhere to receive my coins?

Thank you for answering this noob questions...
gjhiggins
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1278

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2017, 03:10:41 AM

Does ACME also allow to follow the balance of an address? I have tried that with the FugueCoin explorer on minkiz.co, but if I click on an address there I get an "Internal Server Error".

I remember you said that was the most difficult feature for a block explorer. But if the whole blockchain is represented in RDF, would that mean a SPARQL query would make it possible?

The RPC-API leaves a *lot* to be desired when it comes to transactions and it is this lacuna that generally impels the implementors of block & tx explorers to create and maintain a database which can be readily searched (hence the anatomy lesson, it impacts the db structure). In short, yes, it should. And if it doesn't, that means the model is deficient and I can re-jig it to work.

Of course, the *real* firework display is yet to begin. ...

Whew. Isn't that what Tauchain wanted to achieve - in short, we're now a competitor for Ethereum? Grin

Not really. ohad's approach replaces the whole shebang with an RDF model and some consensus mechanism that I didn't grok plus some added temporal logic supposedly to implement automatic contracts. I'm not interested in attempting a solo rewrite of Bitcoin, instead I prefer to leave the client as is and to view the blockchain mechanism as providing indexed clock ticks demarking successive states of the RDF model, more along the lines of chainpoint than tau. As for “automatic contracts”, if people insist on fully exploring the intricate delights of the symbol grounding problem, I shan't stand in the way. My background in epistemology has taught me to prefer a simple model that is well-structured to support the typical operations in the domain of discourse. The fact that such an approach makes life easier for the reasoning engines is not unrelated. I'd much rather have access to both open source and proprietary reasoners, e.g. FACT++ and Stardog respectively.

Working with RDF graphs is rather a different ballgame. At the moment each new block results in at least 30 triples added to the graph, more for each additional tx in the  block. We have around a million blocks which gives us around 40 million triples in the graph.

A glimpse into the principles (https://github.com/stardog-union/stardog-docs/wiki/Reasoning-chapter-(Stardog-2.0)):

OWL 2 Profiles

As explained in the OWL 2 Web Ontology Language Profiles Specification of the W3C, an OWL 2 profile is a trimmed down version of OWL 2 that trades some expressive power for the efficiency of reasoning. There are three OWL 2 profiles, each of which achieves efficiency differently.

OWL 2 QL is aimed at applications that use very large volumes of instance data, and where query answering is the most important reasoning task. The expressive power of the profile is necessarily limited, however it includes most of the main features of conceptual models such as UML class diagrams and ER diagrams.
OWL 2 EL is particularly useful in applications employing ontologies that contain very large numbers of properties and/or classes. This profile captures the expressive power used by many such ontologies and is a subset of OWL 2 for which the basic reasoning problems can be performed in time that is polynomial with respect to the size of the ontology.
OWL 2 RL is aimed at applications that require scalable reasoning without sacrificing too much expressive power. It is designed to accommodate OWL 2 applications that can trade the full expressivity of the language for efficiency, as well as RDF(S) applications that need some added expressivity.
Each profile restricts the kinds of axiom and assertion that can be used in a DB. Intuitively, QL is the least expressive of the profiles, followed by RL and EL; however, strictly speaking, no profile is more expressive than any other as they provide incomparable sets of constructs.

Stardog supports the three profiles of OWL 2 by making use of Blackout and Pellet. Notably, since TBox BGPs are handled completely by Pellet, Stardog supports reasoning for the whole of OWL 2 for queries containing TBox BGPs only.

I have to say that I've yet to encounter a usefully expressive temporal FOL and the last time I looked at temporal second order logic, (McDermott, IIRC) he was reporting that it collapsed into monotonic S5. Yeah, okay temporal logic was the subject of my Masters thesis, so it was a while ago but some problems are seriously deep.

So no, not a competitor to Ethereum but yes - in principle, I suppose, but without a $30 million ICO who's gonna take it seriously? I should point out that I'll be releasing as open source the blocknotify Python script that generates and maintains the graph (it's a tad scrappy atm and a little too déshabillé for public exposure) and ditto for ACME-slimcoin so *any* altcoin that supports OP_RETURN can have the same RDF-based inscription and publishing facilities, if the node owners can recruit adequate technical resources.

It's not much more than a logical development from publishing a torrent magnet - the resource referenced by my blockchain inscription is out there on the torrent network but requires a torrent server. Sourcing my own torrent server would give me robustness, assuming the ISP is tolerant of torrent servers but should *everyone* need to run their own torrent server? ... but parking one in the guts of the coin would likely end in tears where Slimcoin is concerned... and.. and.. the more I thought about it, the more it became clear that this was a potentially a community service provided by volunteer members and probably would run just like our local dinghy sailing club - they are obliged to provide “safety boat” cover - a RIB staffed by club members whose duty that day is to speed around, throwing up great washes of spray and, co-incidentally, attend any capsizes and ensure that sailing members are safe. There's an informal team that shoulders the extra load of dealing with the RIBs, trailering them here'n'there, basic maintenance, running training courses etc. Their contribution is respected by all. Respect from peers is something that cannot be purchased, only earned.

As regards the proposed logo redesign - it will stand and fall on its merits in the eyes of the club members. I welcome the engagement and I do respect the enthusiasm but from the perspective of a graphic designer I have to confess that I don't see how trading off've a (to be blunt)  shadowcoin swastika copy logo serves to visually communicate the shared values of the club members and suspect that it isn't likely to unless the exercise is adequately informed by a well-written creative brief (http://beloved-brands.com/2012/05/28/creative-brief/).

I'd start the creative brief by examining what role the logo is currently playing and how that works for people. I can make what I believe is a cogent argument that the existing logo has earned its keep in that it's been hanging in the window for all Slimcoin users thus far and therefore has provided a common visual identity that all club members are familiar with. Slimcoin is a more technically demanding coin than most and I see the slightly more formal serif font as consonant with the technical zeitgeist (sloppy is bad), plus (less convincingly) the fact that it is also a trading symbol is technically an asset. Its simplicity lends it some visual distinctiveness amongst the rash of S-themed altcoin logos, check for yourself: https://minkiz.co/coin/

I note that a vote was proposed, I'm militantly against fake representation. I vigorously encourage people to first read upthread, they may save themselves some thrashing around. Slimcoin is a peer-to-peer networked cryptocurrency; voting is pointless and irrelevant as the result cannot be enforced. There is no “official” logo, there is no “official”anything. The only thing that counts in a peer-to-peer network is the implicit social consensus that binds all Slimcoin users into accepting the simple cryptographic rules that define and constrain the playing field, i.e. a network of token-exchanging peers --- which basically boils down to “whatever the club members collectively decide to do, in the event”.

Cheers

Graham
muf18

Activity: 882
Merit: 310

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 07:41:35 AM

As regards the proposed logo redesign - it will stand and fall on its merits in the eyes of the club members. I welcome the engagement and I do respect the enthusiasm but from the perspective of a graphic designer I have to confess that I don't see how trading off've a (to be blunt)  shadowcoin swastika copy logo serves to visually communicate the shared values of the club members and suspect that it isn't likely to unless the exercise is adequately informed by a well-written creative brief (http://beloved-brands.com/2012/05/28/creative-brief/).

I'd start the creative brief by examining what role the logo is currently playing and how that works for people. I can make what I believe is a cogent argument that the existing logo has earned its keep in that it's been hanging in the window for all Slimcoin users thus far and therefore has provided a common visual identity that all club members are familiar with. Slimcoin is a more technically demanding coin than most and I see the slightly more formal serif font as consonant with the technical zeitgeist (sloppy is bad), plus (less convincingly) the fact that it is also a trading symbol is technically an asset. Its simplicity lends it some visual distinctiveness amongst the rash of S-themed altcoin logos, check for yourself: https://minkiz.co/coin/

I note that a vote was proposed, I'm militantly against fake representation. I vigorously encourage people to first read upthread, they may save themselves some thrashing around. Slimcoin is a peer-to-peer networked cryptocurrency; voting is pointless and irrelevant as the result cannot be enforced. There is no “official” logo, there is no “official”anything. The only thing that counts in a peer-to-peer network is the implicit social consensus that binds all Slimcoin users into accepting the simple cryptographic rules that define and constrain the playing field, i.e. a network of token-exchanging peers --- which basically boils down to “whatever the club members collectively decide to do, in the event”.

Cheers

Graham

I didn't see new logo as swastika (?) copy-cat of Shadowcoin. It can be inspired, by Shadowcoin logo, but it isn't it, it's different, I think it's refreshing, and it can be well composited with background.
We may have different opinions, but the truth is - our logo is old, and we should do something about it, I think - refresh at least.
What you mean, about 'fake representation'? I only make the fb page and youtube channel to inform people, about Slimcoin, I didn't say - buy it or mine it, or anything.
I just want to raise 'awareness', I don't want any force marketing or anything like that. I always encourage people, to read this thread, before anything.
So I think, other channels of communication than only bitcointalk forum is good for us - as it raises awareness. It doesn't necessary mean, it raises any volume or interest in Slimcoin, or Proof of Burn consensus, but it mean only, that someone will read, and maybe think about it. And I'm in no point 'official' - I just manage the account - just like @d5000 manages the account of @Slimcoin community.
I can give, to whoever want the passes, and logins, if they would do a better job. But no-one, want to do it, so I have done on my own, but I think, with others acceptance.
If someone is against it - tell me please, if I should delete it or what I should change.
Not many, even technical people read this forum - and even if they do, we have ICO storm right now, and this thread is buried under 100th other topics.
Some ICO are really bad, and thus I think that Slimcoin is much better in this term. We can set up some developer fund, or fund for expansion/development - but not in the form of ICOs, but in the form of self-funding model, voluntary donations.

About votes - it doesn't enforce anything - but as a community I think - we should respect each other vote/opinion, as I respect your, and (I think) that you respect mine.
The community should decide, about such things - thus - voting system - right? Consensus is also a somewhat voting system - if majority, of users reject proposal, or deny, they can enforce their own protocol.
cryptovore

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 08:19:37 AM

Of course, the *real* firework display is yet to begin. Now that we have an RDF model of the blockchain, inscriptions can be signature hashes of RDF graphs. This means that you will be able to inscribe the signature of an arbitrary RDF graph and the metadata contained in the graph can be retrieved and used to decorate/accompany the inscription with appropriate metadata content such as the title, author, date, price, thumbnail, snippet, contract id, actually *anything* that you can express in RDF, which is pretty much anything at all.

Do you have any resources where I can get my head sucked into regarding RDF? I think formalizing OP_RETURN inscriptions is a great advance and I'm willing to follow through with some tries (and, most likely, falls). The main problem is for me storage. Where do I store RDF graphs? Is there an intrinsic mapping within the inscription or should I provide a formal address of some protocol (https, wss, etc - etc NOT being a protocol here, btw - and neither btw).

If we can shorten the gap somehow between the beautiful theoretic model of Slimcoin (freedom from the giant computing networks) with something that is actually consumable (being it a public / private social network, an online shop or some IoT approach) then I think we're on to something.

Thanks again Graham, for your contribution!
dzarmush
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 11:28:52 AM

I can make what I believe is a cogent argument that the existing logo has earned its keep in that it's been hanging in the window for all Slimcoin users thus far and therefore has provided a common visual identity that all club members are familiar with.

I'm sorry to say but it hasn't. It's not even a logo really, just more like $ sign in a yellow circle.

Here, I chose a few different fonts. How much time one would need to find current Slimcoin logo here?

gjhiggins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2017, 11:41:37 AM
Last edit: July 11, 2017, 01:06:43 PM by gjhiggins

I can make what I believe is a cogent argument that the existing logo has earned its keep in that it's been hanging in the window for all Slimcoin users thus far and therefore has provided a common visual identity that all club members are familiar with.

I'm sorry to say but it hasn't.

So?

When a client approaches you to create a new brand identity for their product, service or event, things can seem a little bit daunting. But don’t worry - all you need to do is apply all the skills you’ve built up in your design career in a slightly different way. To help you along, here are some expert tips on developing the perfect brand identity that will make both you and your client happy.

Who knows, come next year it might be your brand on the corner of every street...

1. Strategise from the start

Before starting work on a new brand identity, draw up a brand strategy to form a set of values and a proposition upon which the client and you agree. If this doesn’t happen at the start of a project, the client will have no benchmark against which to gauge whether the creative concepts are relevant.

2. Work with a brief

If design concepts are created without thorough briefing on the brand, then both creative and client end up relying too much on an intuitive idea of the solution, and accordingly run the risk of feedback being subjective. A brief that’s drawn up from a clear brand strategy enables both parties to rationalise the design decisions.

3. Do your research

Understand the personality of the brand - its history, function and the ethos behind it all. Extract every nuance of who the client is and what the company’s about, including the intended target market, how it wishes to be perceived, and formats and outlets for where it wishes to promote itself.

4. Gauge their expectations

It can be a valuable exercise to ask clients to do their own exploration into finding references for their branding: you’ll soon see what they like, and - usefully - how broad their understanding of design is.

5. Check the competition

Look at the colours, typefaces and visual styles used by rivals, and then create something truly unique, positioned away from them all. Think of the varied uses, colours and sizes of your design. Then stand back and consider it with your client hat on.

6. Don’t rely on the logo

While a logo is sometimes the linchpin that holds a brand identity together and makes it instantly recognisable, brands aren’t built on logos alone. When creating a brand identity, don’t focus on the separate elements. make sure you always consider the bigger picture and how all the smaller elements interact with one another.

7. Don’t ignore the client

No matter how much experience you have, the client knows the product better than you ever will. Rushing in with a set of *en vogue* visuals might get you praise from your peers, but could be off-kilter with your client’s expectations and what’s best for the brand.

8. Exercise restraint

Understanding the client’s needs is the first step to creating a great brand identity. By limiting colour palettes, details and typography, a simple identity can become timeless and move alongside the client’s ever-changing visual landscape.

9. Spot what’s special

If that ‘something special’ about the product or client isn’t identified at the beginning, you’ll be missing a massive opportunity to connect with the people you’re creating the brand for, and the audience it must attract. Get this bit right and you’re already halfway there; get it wrong and you’ll end up with little to spur your imagination on.

(http://www.creativebloq.com/branding/create-brand-identity-1233282)

Cheers

Graham

Edit: addressed omission of origin
muf18

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 11:46:52 AM

Graham (can I talk by name?), I understand simplicity, and I'm for it. But really our design is outdated, @d5000 also said that it would be good to make an update.
New logo can be more simplier with basic palette of colours.
But it should be done, our logo is a little too basic imo, but I would be glad to see other opinions.
dzarmush
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 12:51:57 PM

By the way I like how ANN looks like right now. With no graphics at all. I saw hundreds of them here on the forum and every ANN made by a developer with no graphics, colors etc looks great. That's some kind of programmers' superpower - ability to do nice looking things without trying to "design" them. The problems start when someone with designer ambitions and newly installed Photoshop try to design something. Developers don't have such ambitions and can create amazingly sharp looking stuff.

Now, if you try to add current logo to ANN it'd ruin it. It also would require some ugly looking Slimcoin font with it. That's how it usually looks when people try to design stuff using all those brand identity rules without spending at least $10 000 dollars on a talented designer.

On the other hand I suggest something simple yet nice looking and unique.

Anyway, I believe I made my case. Now it's up to the devs and community to decide.

gjhiggins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2017, 01:09:34 PM

Anyway, I believe I made my case. Now it's up to the devs and community to decide.

I had hoped to help you avoid this exact situation but I guess I wasn't sufficiently explicit ...

what do you expect to happen?

Cheers

Graham
dzarmush
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 01:19:15 PM

I had hoped to help you avoid this exact situation but I guess I wasn't sufficiently explicit ...

Cheers

Graham

Situation?

I expect people to decide if I'm gonna go further and do other stuff based on the graphics I've done or not.

muf18

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 01:38:20 PM

Cheers

Graham

Graham, you are important, but as you told - the consensus of the network is the most important, and community is the consensus.
So, community must decide. For now active contributors (and thus 'active' community) to the project are: @gjhiggins, @d5000 also @Slimcoin community, @gavrilo77, @muf18, if anyone I missed, please correct me (I can't still add you @dzarmush and @bobitza202, because you are new to us, but I'm grateful for yours designer logos/images).
So please, let the people speak, and we will see what they want.

Also whole community if anyone is mining/buying SLM, I encourage them to say what they think, about logo, if it's time to update or not.
cryptovore

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 02:36:01 PM

Graham, you are important, but as you told - the consensus of the network is the most important, and community is the consensus.
So, community must decide. For now active contributors (and thus 'active' community) to the project are: @gjhiggins, @d5000 also @Slimcoin community, @gavrilo77, @muf18, if anyone I missed, please correct me (I can't still add you @dzarmush and @bobitza202, because you are new to us, but I'm grateful for yours designer logos/images).
So please, let the people speak, and we will see what they want.

Also whole community if anyone is mining/buying SLM, I encourage them to say what they think, about logo, if it's time to update or not.

Although I helped tested various versions of the app, poked extensively through the codebase, promoted it a bit here and there, I don't consider myself a contributor. Just a guy mining and burning this thing for a few good months now. From this point of view, I'm going with Graham's suggestion, i.e. follow a brief. The one he posted is a very good one.

So no, I don't think the latest proposal is appropriate for this specific product.

My 2 slimcents.
muf18

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 02:48:53 PM

But you are @cryptovore
Ok, thanks for your input.
I don't particulary think that this posted logo is final (I like it, maybe it's generic, but background and S with shapes are quite good looking for me), but I think we need some 'refresh'.
I mainly asked about refesh or new logo for Slim, because it looks a little outdated - something that BTC or LTC don't - their design is old, but looks nice even today, Slim is a little amateur and looks a bit old.
This new was a great improvement I thought - very different, but I particulary liked it
d5000
Legendary

Activity: 3864
Merit: 5815

Decentralization Maximalist

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 04:15:48 PM

Thanks for your detailed answer, Graham.

In short, yes, it should.

That's good. What I want to do with this feature are mainly two things:
- follow the "burn address" to track "total burnt coins" & "available coin supply"
- follow Slimcoin addresses to track inscriptions via a web-accesible service/block explorer, to realize Web2Web pages based on the original Web2Web generator.

As for “automatic contracts”, if people insist on fully exploring the intricate delights of the symbol grounding problem, I shan't stand in the way.
I'm still a bit skeptic respect to automatic contracts. I'm not so much an expert on that domain and the full implications, so I leave this decision to technically more skilled people.

Basically, I understand that for automatic contracts we would need temporal logic. Could that be added by an additional tool not included in the basic client? That would be similar to the "Counterparty" model, I liked it a bit because of its modularity.

The logo issue is, for me, secondary, and I think there is no need to rush here.

An association to Proof of Burn with a more reddish color or even a red/orange gradient is something I understand could strengthen the brand. The fact that Shadowcash seems to have a similar logo is however a bit a showstopper for me, and I also think that if it reminds people to a swastika there is something wrong.

Slimcoin is a more technically demanding coin than most and I see the slightly more formal serif font as consonant with the technical zeitgeist (sloppy is bad), plus (less convincingly) the fact that it is also a trading symbol is technically an asset.

These are valid points. Some altcoin logos remind me more of the logos of graphic design studios or even video games. An association to "money" in Slimcoin's current logo is evident, and that's something we should not give up that easily.

Now, an idea: What if we basically maintain the font of the current Slimcoin logo - at least the "characteristic" central part of the "S" with the two "dashes" (is this the correct English term?) - and play with the colors of the icon @dzarmush proposed? Maybe also some shadow or a circle with a lighter color around the main circle, a bit like in the Litecoin logo, could make it look less "outdated".

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
muf18

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 04:38:05 PM

@d5000 - yeah you make some points here, I think, maybe it should be more related to as a 'money' term.
Bitcoin, Litecoin and Dogecoin (yeah I know it's meme coin, but it's now for low capitalized crypto main pair), are having logos, which resambles money term more realistic.
Slimcoin in the logo maybe resambles money, but as a term - and the design of it - it's outdated money. Some shadows, some other colours maybe, would be greatly more - visually and attractive for public.

I changed to the original logo for now on fb and youtube, because it was my step ahead of everyone. I think that, we don;t have good background logo so I choosed for now to stay - if community want to delete it I will delete it.
Sorry, but I thought that this was temporary a better solution than old logo, guess not.
In next version of SFX archieve I would like to add logo to shourtcut, so I guess we will figure it out.
dzarmush
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 05:41:05 PM

Ok, god knows I did try.
Btw I spoke with Komodo logo and original ANN designer. He'd do logo and ANN for 1.7 BTC. If you have such amount of money (or more) I guess Slimcoin can have a nice logo at the end. If not, well, you'll end up with something like this.

So what I'd recommend to do is wait until Slimcoin cost x50 from today's price in order to have enough money to pay for design. And don't touch anything until then because it'll only make things worse.

muf18

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 11:02:58 PM

I contacted coinomi about integration coin (I didnt say that it's Slimcoin), and they responded to me:

If we are contacted by a member of a coin's community and have an official request for integration, we provide a questionnaire that helps us better estimate the effort needed, then we present our offer.

Kind Regards,
Coinomi Support

What do you think community? I would go for it, coinomi wallet is a great project to be in Wink.
dzarmush
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 11:16:23 PM

It may sound odd and maybe even insulting, but how about Yobit? I never thought I'd seriously suggest that to be honest. But they have 12 times higher volume than Nova and 4 times higher volume than Cryptopia. It's surely full of shitcoins but why not? It's only 0.1 BTC to be listed there. Just a thought, don't kill me )

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 159 »
  Print  

Jump to: