Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:42:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 159 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Slimcoin | First Proof of Burn currency | Decentralized Web  (Read 136737 times)
muf18

Activity: 882
Merit: 310

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:45:23 PM

We are included on new exchange: https://freiexchange.com/market/SLM/BTC

Thank you Fredrick! Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
johnny_le

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:38:21 AM

also SLM is listed on https://coinhouse.eu/markets/slmbtc
fedde
Copper Member

Activity: 30
Merit: 11

Game On!

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 08:09:38 AM

We are included on new exchange: https://freiexchange.com/market/SLM/BTC

Thank you Fredrick! Cheesy

Youre welcome, happy trading.

Freicoin Alliance
gjhiggins
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1278

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 12:32:36 PM

Uh-huh, (https://coinhouse.eu/documents/termsofservice)
These Terms of Service and any terms expressly incorporated herein (“ Terms ”) apply to your access to, and use of or any services provided by Coinhouse (“Coinhouse,” “we,” “us” or “our”), including but not limited to our websites located at www.coinhouse.eu (the “Site”) and mobile applications, our Hosted Wallet services, and the exchange services provided by us as described in these Terms (collectively, the “Services”).
- FAIL
Does not identify an entity with the verifiable capacity to enter a contract. In consequence, all of the T&C/Privacy statements are worthless. No independently-identifiable legal entity === no contract === no enforceable legal/privacy protection for anyone. It doesn't necessarily mean that they are bad actors, could just mean that they are inexperienced in running a solid commercial online operation.

By contrast ... (https://www.coinhouse.io/legal)
PRÉSENTATION GÉNÉRALE
Vous êtes actuellement connecté au site www.coinhouse.io qui est édité par la société Coinhouse.
Nom commercial: Coinhouse
Dénomination sociale: Coinhouse SAS
Représentant légal: Eric Larchevêque
SAS au capital de: 10.000 euros
RCS: Paris 815 254 545
Identifiant CE TVA: FR 03815254545
Siège social: 35 rue du Caire, 75002, Paris
Directeur de la publication: Nicolas Louvet
Site enregistré à la C.N.I.L.
Coinhouse s'engage à respecter l'ensemble des lois concernant la mise en place et l'activité d'un site Internet.
- PASS.

If there isn't an identifiable legal entity with the verifiable capacity to enter into a contract (minors cannot, for example) there ain't no contract and no amount of bogus legal verbiage will change that.

Cheers

Graham
d5000
Legendary

Activity: 3892
Merit: 6001

Decentralization Maximalist

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:36:39 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2017, 01:50:35 PM by d5000

I have set up a public SPARQL node for web2web alpha testing. It is still not 100% synced, but less than 50.000 blocks away.

You can find the IP address at Github.com in the source code, or directly try it out here:

https://d5000.github.io/web2web/

If you access directly, index.html will try to load a pre-configured (basic) test website from torrent - while my torrent software is online, it should load; otherwise you should see "Torrent hash found".

If it doesn't reach this message, then probably your browser is blocking "mixed content" (or my Fuseki crashed); at the address bar it should be possible to disable it. The reason is that Github Pages enforces HTTPS for this test page, but the SPARQL server is reachable over HTTP. (I'm investigating if I can solve this; a HTTP test page at the slimco.in repository would be a short-term workaround.)

(The website looks very basic, but beautiful, modern websites with lots of CSS, images, SVG etc. are perfectly possible with this technique! It's only a test page and I'm a terrible web designer anyway Grin )

There is also a gateway.html which lets you enter Slimcoin addresses to look if there are publications. In ACME you can find a (very) short list here.

A question to the community: Do you think the name "Slimweb" is a good choice for a Slimcoin-based decentralized web? Unfortunately, it loses the reference to P2P that "web2web" has, but it's short and catchy. (Maybe: "Slimweb - the Slimcoin Web2Web" as a complete title would match both, and SW2W as a "cool" abbreviation)

PS: I have included all the new exchanges in the start post. Graham, you're totally right: one should be extremely careful with these sites and never hold big amounts there.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
muf18

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:05:26 PM

Slimweb is ok for me.

Btw. how we can compare it to SHIFT and Substratum?
Because they are also working in this kind.
I'm really keen to see comparison between these two, we would have some light come into our product.

I have only: Torrent hash found: 72bee23491482420009b90f42c10ca2f531e2e2d
on the website/

About exchanges, I was just trying to get us listed on anything that, was free of charge, as
a FOSS project, we don't accumulate funds fro such purposes.

I have use donations from Graham and others, but we are setting up faucet (mainly Kilari), so I'll load up these funds, there, if you agree.
gjhiggins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 03:32:07 PM

I have set up a public SPARQL node for web2web testing. It is still not 100% synced, but less than 50.000 blocks away.

Rock on! Cracking stuff. In the New Year I'll put on my thinking hat and see if I can come up with a solution for re-orgs.

PS: I have included all the new exchanges in the start post. Graham, you're totally right: one should be extremely careful with these sites and never hold big amounts there.

I have no problem with a lack of identifiability, it's a humans-across-the-globe thing that we're being obliged to accommodate and one which seems to be seriously challenging people's prejudices - which is no bad thing because: if you fail to challenge your prejudices, eventually they will come to challenge you.

No, it's the bogus legalese I object to - either the writer is a business numpty or thinks the customers are.

On another, related, matter ... in view of the fact that the freiexchange organisers are having to back the new SLM-BTC market with BTC of their own, I'm minded to contribute something a little more realistic than the current copynpasta of Sicanet's T&Cs (https://freiexchange.com/pages/privacy).

Again, I don't have a problem with the principle but when it's expressed in completely ineffectual and nonsensical statements such as “you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site”.

And that's a shame because it actually belies a more confidence-inspiring context:

Contact Us - Sicanet
Sicanet - It just works! Rådyrveien 39 4624 Kristiansand NORWAY. Telephone: +47 476 38 786. Contact Form. First Name: E-Mail Address: Enquiry: Enter the code in the ...
Search domain www.sicanet.netsicanet.net/index.php?route=information/contact

Sicanet.net - Sicanet | Website
IP Addresses and Server Locations. sicanet.net resolves to 212.125.247.40. According to our data this IP address belongs to TDC AS and is located in Norway.
Search domain www.ipaddress.comhttps://www.ipaddress.com/websites/sicanet.net

FreiExchange - sicanet.net
Freiexchange is a exchange for crypto ... Sicanet does not ... These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Norway and you ...
Search domain www.sicanet.nethttps://www.sicanet.net/pages/privacy

Oh and further BTW, this page: https://stage.bittrex.com/Home/About doesn't seem to be accessible from the main site, so even the, cough, “blue-chip” ccexchanges are a bit on the shy and retiring side when identifying who's pocketing the profits/calling the shots.

Cheers

Graham

gjhiggins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 03:34:44 PM

how we can compare it to SHIFT and Substratum?

Pointers to summary descriptions? A short explanation of what's in common?

Cheers

Graham
d5000
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:38:13 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2017, 05:55:35 PM by d5000

Btw. how we can compare it to SHIFT and Substratum?

Web2Web is much simpler. I would describe it as the "KISS" variant of a decentralized web.

I haven't read the whitepapers of Shift and Substratum, but from the infos on their websites, Web2Web is a little bit more similar to Substratum than to Shift. Shift uses IPFS to host content, that means that you'll need a "gateway node" or install a software on end users computers to access contents. Substratum seems to share the advantage with Web2Web that end users don't need to install a software to view pages on their browser. However, they also need gateways; there is a complicated pay-per-click system where content hosters pay "forwarders" to deliver the contents to end users.

Web2Web has no payment system and no "gateway nodes", sites live on the torrent network. That means that if you have a device that is online 24/7 and can seed your torrent, then you will be able to directly publish your page from there, without costs. If you don't have a 24/7 online device, if your content is interesting enough it may be forwarded by your readers; otherwise you may have to pay somebody. But today, I think most people have access to a device or a server that can publish torrents 24/7.

So Web2Web's disadvantage is that it has no integrated system to incentive nodes to "forward" the contents while the original hoster is offline. (I think I remember Graham also mentioned this disadvantage and he's looking for solutions.)

The advantage is that you only need a Slimcoin standard node (even a light node, or a web node, would do it) and a webtorrent-enabled torrent client to publish pages, and that sites can be viewed without software.

So I think Web2Web, both Shift and Substratum - and also MaidSafe and ZeroNet - are cool projects, but they have a potentially different public. Substratum would be more suited for commercial sites, while Web2Web is more for things like activist blogs - that's why I also think that China is an interesting "market" for it.

I have only: Torrent hash found: 72bee23491482420009b90f42c10ca2f531e2e2d
on the website/
If you see the hash, then the SPARQL query to my Fuseki node worked. I've tried it just some minutes ago and here the website loaded without problems. Sometimes it needs a bit of time; on my computer it needed about 10-15 sec, but up to 3-4 minutes are possible.
Maybe your browser is blocking the WebTorrent JavaScript code. I must test that later with various browsers, on Firefox/Linux it does work. Another possibility is that your node doesn't find the content on the Torrent network. I will test that with a torrent client on a node in Europe.}

-----

Just saw your response, Graham:
In the New Year I'll put on my thinking hat and see if I can come up with a solution for re-orgs.
I already changed your blocknotify script a bit, however, this point (reorgs) was still not addressed.

Two ideas for "workarounds"
- the simpler and more "hacky" one: I'm thinking about to offer, instead of the whole blockchain, only the transactions that carry OP_RETURN inscriptions via RDF. That should also boost performance. In this case, reorgs would not be really dramatic: If there's an inscription in a tx that later gets "orphaned" by a reorg, the intention of the publisher is to publish the inscription. So at most there would be a duplicate inscription that could be pruned.
- the more complete solution: add a "safe mode" to the blocknotify script that checks every 1000 blocks or so if the real blockchain still is identic to the RDF blockchain. If not, the blocks that are different are deleted and the script catches up again.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
ksdme

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:54:33 PM

I have set up a public SPARQL node for web2web alpha testing. It is still not 100% synced, but less than 50.000 blocks away.

You can find the IP address at Github.com in the source code, or directly try it out here:

https://d5000.github.io/web2web/

If you access directly, index.html will try to load a pre-configured (basic) test website from torrent - while my torrent software is online, it should load; otherwise you should see "Torrent hash found".

If it doesn't reach this message, then probably your browser is blocking "mixed content" (or my Fuseki crashed); at the address bar it should be possible to disable it. The reason is that Github Pages enforces HTTPS for this test page, but the SPARQL server is reachable over HTTP. (I'm investigating if I can solve this; a HTTP test page at the slimco.in repository would be a short-term workaround.)

(The website looks very basic, but beautiful, modern websites with lots of CSS, images, SVG etc. are perfectly possible with this technique! It's only a test page and I'm a terrible web designer anyway Grin )

There is also a gateway.html which lets you enter Slimcoin addresses to look if there are publications. In ACME you can find a (very) short list here.

A question to the community: Do you think the name "Slimweb" is a good choice for a Slimcoin-based decentralized web? Unfortunately, it loses the reference to P2P that "web2web" has, but it's short and catchy. (Maybe: "Slimweb - the Slimcoin Web2Web" as a complete title would match both, and SW2W as a "cool" abbreviation)

Like muf18 said I too am having a problem with loading the page. I am using Firefox 57 on Ubuntu 16.04. I can confirm that it not a seeding issue because instant.io successfully fetches the page (https://instant.io/#72bee23491482420009b90f42c10ca2f531e2e2d). This message pops up on the console after I disable the mixed content protection 'Firefox can’t establish a connection to the server at wss://tracker.webtorrent.io/'.

I have been trying to publish a page from the address SUbv9jV3XrLFyzHsiTdf79pvkRNHW48kSr (https://bchain.info/SLM/tx/e825ef466863e490478f075501d8d27b76a66db1d741c66635c47827d126fccc) and your server keeps returning zero bindings when queried from gateway.html. I think its a syncing issue. Can you confirm?

I think that Web2Web has great potential and more than a few interesting applications.
d5000
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:16:05 PM

@ksdme: In the case of your publication, the problem is that your transaction was recent and the blockchain still hasn't synced completely. I hope that until the weekend this problem is solved.

Firefox can’t establish a connection to the server at wss://tracker.webtorrent.io/'

Strange. Will have to google that error to get hints. I have tried the "Slimweb" test page with Firefox on Android  and on my girlfriend's windows computer with Chrome 63 and Firefox 57, and it also works (after disabling mixed content blocking).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
muf18

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:17:57 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2017, 10:06:23 PM by muf18

I can make infographics, with both pros and cons, just give me, info.

Substratum | SHIFT | Slimcoin with W2W

Quite huge vol on coinsmarkets!
Almost 1BTC
afozzy

Activity: 5
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:06:09 AM
Last edit: December 29, 2017, 12:42:32 AM by afozzy

Hi Everyone,

A couple of months ago I bought some Slim, and today, I started staking them.  However, there seems to be two problems.
One is that I am getting huge  amounts of minted coins, generally around 16670 or 7490 per block.  Is this a bug, or is it because I bought coins that had not been staked for ages?
The second issue is that they all, so far, have become orphaned. Sometimes I will get 3 confirmations on one of them before it becomes unconfirmed.

Some more information:
I have about 40000 Slim, and am staking with 0 reserve balance.
I am running from the latest source from github on Ubuntu 17.10.

Any idea what is going here?
gjhiggins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 01:32:35 AM

Any idea what is going here?

My first guess would be that the client may be staking before it has finished syncing, which immediately puts it in a local fork and all further stake rewards end up as orphans.

Stop the client. Move wallet.dat to somewhere safe. Start the client, either let it sync fully from the network from 0 (having first cleansed ~/.slimcoin) or grab a copy of the nightly datadir snapshot (https://minkiz.co/noodlings/slm/slm-datadir-snapshot.zip, unzip in ~/.slimcoin) which will get you synced faster. Once fully synced, stop the client again and copy wallet.dat from its place of safety back into ~/slimcoin. Start the client and see what happens.

Do let us know how you get on.

Cheers

Graham
d5000
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:33:56 AM

I can make infographics, with both pros and cons, just give me, info.
OK, but I first have to read their proposals a bit more thoroughly. Allow me a couple of days for that Wink I would also add Maidsafe, Akasha, and ZeroNet, maybe even Synereo, Steem, Datacoin and Agoras/Tauchain; and Freenet as a "blockchainless" and older competitor.  Most of them are still in planning/testing stage, Shift may be already functional, but I'll have to try it.

I think I've found the error with the demo site: the webtorrent.io tracker doesn't exist anymore (the other trackers, however, should work; but they [still?] don't know the torrent), and maybe the tracker list I used is outdated. Will check it again, probably tomorrow at night, if it cannot be accessed until then.

The demo page is now seeding 24/7, and Fuseki is also running 24/7, but still not updating its RDF blockchain in real time (it sits now on block 1205200 approx).

@ksdme, your transaction is found now, but the hash seems a bit short; I think you omitted the "magnet" part of the link, so the JS app "cut" a part of it. In my opinion this is a bug; it shouldn't matter if you include the magnet identifier or not. One could, however, argue that the magnet "prefix" would make it possible to distinguish torrent hashes from other data formats.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
gjhiggins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 10:11:38 AM

Sorry, I mis-expressed myself. What is it about Substratum and SHIFT that suggests they may be comparable to Slimcoin. I don't have the time to follow up every hypothesis, I was asking for reasons why this one is an exception.

Cheers

Graham
muf18

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:29:36 AM

I mean they all concentrate about decentralization of web.

I'm going now to read their whitepapers, and see, what they want to achieve mainly.

Btw. I'm going to make detailed description, about our project, and future plans (what we have?), because I was contacted with CEO of https://comparic.pl/
He wanted to have interview, with one of us, as it's in polish, can I represent our 'team'?

Just tell me, what I should tell him.
gjhiggins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 11:32:21 AM

The demo page is now seeding 24/7, and Fuseki is also running 24/7, but still not updating its RDF blockchain in real time (it sits now on block 1205200 approx).
The linkage is crude, needs to be refined to use an async messaging facility instead of just bash shell. (I'm even toying with the notion of running the three processes each on a separate machine, make each process resource-independent of t'other if the context turns out to require it.)

I've experienced a couple of build-ups of hung “blocknotify” calls (both the Datacoin ACME and the Slimcoin ACME) that I've had to clear - but only on the server. I'm fairly sure that Fuseki needs more compute resources than I can give it on that particular m/c and, if I can't find the information on teh webz, I'm hoping to beg a favour from my ex-colleagues (who wrote Jena and Fuseki and who are now collectively epimorphics) for some help in setting up Fuseki with properly adequate compute resources for the task.

It sounds as if the blocknotify script isn't functioning properly. If you're running a standard Python dev setup (i.e. using a virtual environment), then you can run the shell and Python scripts in ${ACME}/scripts and the test scripts in ${ACME}/acme/tests (which have “debug” and “test” boolean flags for this purpose).

All power to your elbow and deep, deep apologies for the scrappy nature of the ACME codebase (it started off as pure RPC, then I found I needed to bolt on a persistent storage for somewhere to create and store the address index).

I experienced similar torrenting problems which is what prompted me to change tack to use an (assumedly, community-curated) RDF graph --- because depending on random arbitrary strangers for curating one's content isn't necessarily the most reliable approach.

ATM, I'm looking at available ways of signing graphs - there's one built-in to RDFLib:
the isomorphic graph has a special method called graph_digest() that will output a graph-level hash using the Sayers and Karp algorithm.
. Now I have to dig around in 3rd-party javascript RDF libs to see if I can find an equivalent to RDFLib graph's graph_digest() so that I can independently check the hash signature.

ACME is only a fledgling, just wait until it matures ...

the ability to federate queries out to SPARQL endpoints is a really useful facility (https://www.w3.org/TR/sparql11-federated-query/) for example, to query dbpedia directly without first loading dbpedia into a local triple store (which may take some time)
(from the RDFLib issue list)

If you mentally switch out “dbpedia” in favour of say, “d5000economicsgroup” or “muf18andfriends” or “thesphericalhorse” - doesn't have to be just one ACME, can be many, the graph is directly and immediately shareable in part or in whole, in triples or in SPARQL query results. This “federated query” thing could be a really big deal for ACME and afaik, is unique to RDF.

Cheers

Graham
muf18

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:38:49 PM

Ok, so now I need help from you.

I will need to have detailed description of our project, what's aiming for, and what's our plans for future.

I know some of it, but we need all information we have. Can you help me?

Also interview with 'team' (as we can describe ourselves as team - cause we are developing it).

It will be in English and Polish and published on https://comparic.pl
gjhiggins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 01:25:28 PM

I will need to have detailed description of our project, what's aiming for, and what's our plans for future.
Also interview with 'team' (as we can describe ourselves as team - cause we are developing it).

I doubt we can meet the expectations raised by their ill-founded speculator-focused assumptions and I doubt that this will be the only time that some commercial component of the extant hierarchical organisational model approaches one or more members of the group with questions that make no sense to ask of a decentralised organisational model.

It's not a “project” and it's not a startup, either. There's no recogniseable plan because there's no centralised control, there're no goals either. It's an ad hoc, constantly-changing collection of variously-involved, differently-motivated people, each with an idiosyncratic model of what a peer-to-peer networked cryptocurrency means to them personally and afaik, the only viable approach to characterising such informal social groupings is by survey.

insert cartoon here showing a flying saucer in the background and an alien addressing a group of puzzled people at a Bitcoin meet-up with the words “Take me to your leader”

So it's open season on the questions “What does Slimcoin mean to you?” “Where do you see Slimcoin going?” “Where do you want to see Slimcoin go?” “What plans do you have for Slimcoin?”

Apprently, because unenquiring minds want to know.

Cheers

Graham

Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 159 »
  Print  

Jump to: