Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:49:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB]Bitcoins with paypal  (Read 469 times)
isellyang (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 05:09:21 AM

hello m new here , m looking for a long term bitcoin seller for paypal with low fees(around 20E per day exchange) , many people don't accept paypal but ill make some points clear:

1) my paypal is not verified and never will be(in case you wondering i m from tunisia wich doesnt support paypal so i made a canadian acc with fake info), i pay only with paypal balance , send as a gift with a note of your choice, hence the is no chance of chargeback.

2) if u think its hacked, its not i have the email and both have same creation date, have aswell proof of every transaction in it since the creation date (m new to the business so its just 3/4 weeks old)

3)m looking for a low fee 5% up to 7/8% worst case, past week i v been buying for 20% fee wich is atrocious in my opinion so i started looking for a lower exchanger.

i only  send first if you are really trusted and active past weeks in here.
if you agree on that and willing to sell ill show  you screens/evidance etc of evrything i claimed in my first three points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 06:17:58 AM

Since your a new member to this account and what ever justification you give on paypal payments. No one will trust the reversible payment methods. Good luck to you.
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 2216

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 06:28:03 AM

hello m new here , m looking for a long term bitcoin seller for paypal with low fees(around 20E per day exchange) , many people don't accept paypal but ill make some points clear:

1) my paypal is not verified and never will be(in case you wondering i m from tunisia wich doesnt support paypal so i made a canadian acc with fake info), i pay only with paypal balance , send as a gift with a note of your choice, hence the is no chance of chargeback.

2) if u think its hacked, its not i have the email and both have same creation date, have aswell proof of every transaction in it since the creation date (m new to the business so its just 3/4 weeks old)

3)m looking for a low fee 5% up to 7/8% worst case, past week i v been buying for 20% fee wich is atrocious in my opinion so i started looking for a lower exchanger.

if you agree on that and willing to sell ill show  you screens/evidance etc of evrything i claimed in my first three points.

Did you realy say you used fake info to create a PayPal account?

isellyang (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 07:02:36 AM

yes unfortunatly thats the only solution i got , 90% of my clients use pp and psc to pay me so i needed a pp account wich send and receive online , if i make a verified acc i cant either receive or send (as i mentioned earlier m from tunisia and pp is not supported).
DARKCHANGE

Activity: 424
Merit: 250

Legendary est. 2013

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 08:15:53 AM
Last edit: June 17, 2016, 01:49:49 PM by DARKCHANGE

Paypal is the worst method to use when buying BTC.

Rent my signature! dark@sigaint.org
isellyang (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 05:49:05 PM

Hi,

Can do this trade if you agree with my terms.

Feel free to send me an exchange request on Localbitcoins: http://localbitcoins.com/ad/213528/purchase-bitcoin-paypal-austria

Greetings,
DC

i guess you didint read my whole post , m exchanging atm with 20% rate i only post here looking for a lower rate , if you dont have that no need to even reply to the thread.
wadili89
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 09:41:52 PM

paypal dont work everywhere is most countries it dont work and people make it with fake information and sooner or later the account got limited or in some cases account is hacked or stolan and also chargeback shir to much trouble to do anything with paypal thats why i hate it bitcoins will take its path sooner

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: