Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:26:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Deleted  (Read 371 times)
BTCBLOGGER (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 11:30:45 AM
Last edit: October 04, 2017, 11:15:35 AM by BTCBLOGGER

Deleted

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JerryCurlzzz

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 12:10:45 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2015, 09:09:24 PM by JerryCurlzzz

This Guy is Fucking Scammer

They Using Virtual Paypal account. You can't dispute them. DON'T DEAL with this guy for any of your needs.

SELLING CRAP / NULLED ITEMS.

Be a Human Being not a ghost.

Alt account of DeveloperinDemand.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=529165

STAY AWAY FROM THEM or YOUR BTC WILL ROBBED BY PONZI WEBSITES & CRAP CLONES.

All their websites are Buggy and Big hole to steal your BTC.

STAY AWAY. RED ALERT.

THEY ARE WELL KNOW SCAMMERS IN LOCAL. ASK THEIR ADDRESS PROOF / ID PROOF / before deal with them.

THEY SCAMMED MANY PEOPLE HERE USING ANOTHER ACCOUNT.

Google "osiztechnologies complaints" to know about them.

FRAUD AND IDIOT.

TO CEO:

CEO is thevadiya paya. Avan Oru athaluku porakala. Punda mavanea. Enda Ipdi panra? Poi Nai sunniya Oombu da. Unga ammala Okka.Un Pondati pundayila setha nai sunnia vitu atta.

Unga appan oru kenai punda, unga atha oru kiruku koothi. Un pondati oru owsari. Ne elam ena maiythuku company vachu iruka?

Poi "MAMA" vela paruda. Unga amma'vayum, pondatiyaum kooti kuduthu sambathi da kena punda. Un thangachi'ya en kita anupi vai. Oru Ombuku Rs 2500. Ne oombuna Rs 1500. Ena un vai "OOTHA VAI".

risked me to pay him for signautre while he didnt use it

scmmer

Once again leaving negative trust, after 2 days BTCBLOGGER has not returned funds that he was trusted with and is still trying to blackmail Quickseller. To deal with this user now would be beyond stupid.

I knew this guy was shady and a potential scammer and finally he confirmed it

Blackmailing someone doesn't sound too nice to me. This can be also considered a scam to the sig campaign he was managing since there is money involved. Both blackmailer and scammer.

Promoting ponzi now.

Running campaign on behalf of a ponzi!

Not sure where the hell you get off neg repping me for no reason other than to jump on the KLYE hate bandwagon.

Telling people not to hire me for work is childish, I need to work to pay off KLYEMAX. Get your head checked fuck ass.

The user is building rep, who knows for what purposes, use collateral and escrow always.

Buys/Sells trust feedback. The reference link is one of few things. Be careful dealing with this user. He/she is likely building trust for a future scam. Always use escrow!

User had me code a script then refused to pay me due to his own negligence. Do not trade with this user, he will waste your time.

Newbie Asking for Loan without a proper collateral.

Guarantees wins and profit on Directbet with his so called "strategy" (martingale)

Copied shorena's account "deletion" service. Didn't change a thing. I do not trust this user.

Threatening to blackmail/extort for a Trust rating removal. Keeping money trusted in his care just to make a point. Seriously, you just can't make this crap up.

User apparently thinks it's okay to blackmail in retaliation to what he claims is a false accusation. Two wrongs don't make a right. User's ethics apparently change according to what is immediately advantageous to him. Avoid.

I believe there is a good chance this person is running multiple Ponzi scams.

Runs a signature campaign that pays people to dishonestly promote a Ponzi scam.

The ads he pays people to post say things like ">> CRYPTO-MMM.com << Double Your Money in 1 Month 7% Payout Daily
● A Comfortable, Speedy and Easy Online Investment", without any mention of the fact that this is a Ponzi.

I would think twice before dealing with anyone willing to sell out to an obvious scam like this.
BTCBLOGGER (OP)

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 01:07:55 PM

I escrowed a deal between BTCBLOGGER and irfan_pak10 - both parties remained in communication the entire time even though it did take several days to complete.
We did a deal for .04 btc - he went first, everything went smoothly
I`ve get a Quick Loan from him and he traded me back very well. A++ Lending to Newbies is respectfull
Paid me honestly !
Escrowed one of the signature campaign successfully.

Thanks
i trust positive Smiley
Blogger, rented hash power from me went very smooth. Will gladly do business again.
Quick and hassle-free trade. Thanks.
Bought a Jr.Member (potential) from him.. smoothly
Did a very Smooth Deal with this guy... Recommended
I sold a BTCTalk account for him. I could keep all the funds above the amount he requested but didn't sell higher as his demanding price. He tipped me then. BTCBLOGGER always promptly reacted when I needed a signed message whatsoever. All when smoothly.
Give him loan, he sent first.No problem
He buy my full member account all went smoothly
Sold him a Full member account. He went first.
JerryCurlzzz

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 09:10:57 PM

Really, but really nice joke. You have years old ratings from people that are displaying as "These ratings are from people who are not in your trust network. They may be totally inaccurate." for me. You are fighting with this against ratings from DefaultTrust you have? How funny.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: