Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:14:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BeezerCoin | BEEZ | Scrypt | POS | Earn by Mining | POS=8%  (Read 33101 times)
ThePhwner

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 10:27:36 PM

I've restarted things several times. Seems to be hit or miss whether things will sync or not, same for staking. It finally looks caught up again, we'll see...

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 11:18:10 PM

So what do we have here..?

a) one can earn this coin by mining anything at iSpace.co.uk (not a bad pool, was one of my favorites some time ago);
b) one can sell those earned coins at Yobit;

Can I ask a stupid question:

why would anyone BUY this coin?

Not trolling, just curious. Is there any plans or whatever which is supposed to give it a value?

... this space is not for rent ...
ThePhwner

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 07:48:54 PM

a) one can earn this coin by mining anything at iSpace.co.uk (not a bad pool, was one of my favorites some time ago);

Not trolling, just curious. Is there any plans or whatever which is supposed to give it a value?

I'm kinda still trying to figure that out too. Fortunately as of late I've been using iSpace to run some experiments with various alts so I figured I'd mess with the wallet/coin a bit while doing so. That being said, it seems like not even the dev cares about this coin or has a plan for it, it's been days since he's updated this thread.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
Marty19 (OP)

Activity: 725

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2015, 11:10:52 AM

I'm kinda still trying to figure that out too. Fortunately as of late I've been using iSpace to run some experiments with various alts so I figured I'd mess with the wallet/coin a bit while doing so. That being said, it seems like not even the dev cares about this coin or has a plan for it, it's been days since he's updated this thread.

Sorry for the lack of updates, I am currently out of the country with limited internet access. I'll take a look back through these posts and update where possible.

Cheers.

tjc

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 09:00:19 PM

The wallet doesn't seem to display staking info, at least in the qt gui. I encrypted then unlocked the wallet and since then staking seems to have stopped; I cannot be sure if it's the wallet locking/encryption or that the diff has gone up and I'm simply not staking as much as I was yesterday...

I have not been staking since upgrading to 1.0.0.5. Not sure why - I did not do what you did.

I'm running 2 wallets on different machines and trying to see what I can determine. one is a full node on a PowerEdge to try to help things along and yes I opened the port on my router Wink

I was getting stakes every couple hours right up to the point I re-did the wallet... we'll see if that means anything or not. Unfortunately the other wallet only has a few Beez so I might grab some on YoBit to see if I can get a stake on an unencrypted wallet. I don't think 1.0.0.5 is the issue cause I got many, many stakes using that version.

Still earning and accumulating in the wallet - but have note staked since I updated to 1.0.0.5 and all the coins I staked previously are not there.

Is there a config setting that allows staking? (yes, the wallet is not locked)
Marty19 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2015, 08:55:35 AM

Please upgrade your wallets to v1.0.1 which has the staking fix in.

Thanks.

TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 09:40:53 AM

Please upgrade your wallets to v1.0.1 which has the staking fix in.

Thanks.

I've upgraded my wallet but it seems to been stuck so I deleted the block chain to let it redownload but it gets stuck on block 2
Marty19 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2015, 04:43:36 PM

We have finally bitten the bullet and created a new blockchain v2 for BeezerCoin as the initial one has become a bit of a mess after tinkering with the source code.

The v2 code has now been finalised and posted to GitHub.

Please download the new v2.0.0.0 wallet but remove the contents of your .BeezerCoin folder prior to starting it.

All coins that have been issued via ispace.co.uk mining will be re-issued over the next few days on the V2 blockchain once the network is stable.

TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 04:59:40 PM

We have finally bitten the bullet and created a new blockchain v2 for BeezerCoin as the initial one has become a bit of a mess after tinkering with the source code.

Please download the new v2.0.0.0 wallet but remove the contents of your .BeezerCoin folder prior to starting it.

All coins that have been issued via ispace.co.uk mining will be re-issued over the next few days on the V2 blockchain once the network is stable.

What about all of the coins that I've bought from the exchange?

Marty19 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2015, 12:40:09 AM

What about all of the coins that I've bought from the exchange?

PM me your new v2 wallet address and we'll reimburse you.

HunterS

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 12:59:24 AM

Hey guys.What is the proccess for the re issue of coins on new blockchain.Do i just update my payout address at ispace with new v2 address to recieve coins owed?

tjc

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 04:40:51 AM

Hey guys.What is the proccess for the re issue of coins on new blockchain.Do i just update my payout address at ispace with new v2 address to recieve coins owed?

Yes, let us know. I have updated to V2 with a new wallet.dat. Should I update the payout addy at iSpace to get newly earned coins and all the past earned coins?
ThePhwner

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 03:02:09 PM

Are you serious? I just did all this and pretty much everything I earned through iSpace plus the 2k or so I staked before your fork on 8/21 are just fucking gone. This has been a colossal waste of time.

TomInVa57

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 11:48:10 AM

iSpace - I received your Tweet, the problem is the wallet never completes sync, status stays "out of sync". I've deleted everything to do with BEEZ including my wallet and reloaded 2 or 3 times, still same issue. First, when I start the wallet, it counts down blocks in the status (green bar at bottom) very quicky. If I point to the rotation green errors after that finishes, it says "downloaded 389 of 17148 and only at 2/27%, last block generated 15 hrs ago", in a couple minutes this will change to only say "Downloaded 389 blocks of transaction history". In a few minutes, the the green bar returns again and now shows "~16754 blocks remaining" and just sits there. I've let it sit overnight, the number remaining never drops. The wallet is on the correct block chain from what I can tell by what you told me to check. What can I do to get this fixed? Anyone else still having problems like this or is just me? Thanks for any help.
TomInVa57

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 11:53:32 AM

Are you serious? I just did all this and pretty much everything I earned through iSpace plus the 2k or so I staked before your fork on 8/21 are just fucking gone. This has been a colossal waste of time.

Think there are a lot of us in the same boat Sad
ThePhwner

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 12:04:40 AM

Think there are a lot of us in the same boat Sad

This is a total shitfest. I had that wallet running as a node and staking on a PowerEdge for quite some time, burning those CPU cycles. And now I literally have nothing to show for it because the coins I earned at iSpace won't leave iSpace, everything I staked is gone, and the Dev is AWOL once again.

kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2015, 01:21:10 AM

MANDATORY UPDATE - Please update to wallet V2.0.0.0 asap.

i downloaded v2.0.0.2 from the github is it going to work Huh

getinfo is showing my chain height 447 and its still syncing

Marty19 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2015, 07:40:51 AM

Seems the V2 chain stalled or became corrupt probably due to the various versions of the client out there.

I have now launched V3 of the chain along with wallet v3.0.0.0 which will not accept connections to the old nodes/wallets and hopefully avoid any issues.

Please update your wallets from GitHub and restart after clearing out your .BeezerCoin folder.

All coins awarded via ispace.co.uk have been reissued on the new chain.

The new network seems to be stable with regular blocks and transactions being created.

The block explorer will be updated shortly.

kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2015, 01:03:40 PM

Seems the V2 chain stalled or became corrupt probably due to the various versions of the client out there.

I have now launched V3 of the chain along with wallet v3.0.0.0 which will not accept connections to the old nodes/wallets and hopefully avoid any issues.

Please update your wallets from GitHub and restart after clearing out your .BeezerCoin folder.

The new network seems to be stable with regular blocks and transactions being created.

hope this fix will be for good, you guys had hard time with tis chain

Marty19 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2015, 01:07:55 PM

hope this fix will be for good, you guys had hard time with tis chain

All running smoothly this time round and not seeing any errors in the log files. Added a POW period of 25,000 blocks in order to build a more stable network from the outset.

Please do not use the YoBit exchange until they have upgraded their wallet, I have contacted them and asked for the update and will cover any sell orders already on the market.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: