Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:41:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [LIKELY SCAM - ABANDONED THREAD] CloudThink.IO NEW 8TH/s Imperator Bitcoin Miner  (Read 9912 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jstefanop
Legendary

Activity: 2090
Merit: 1395

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 07:47:44 PM

You know whats worrying about this? People have actually paid for this scam. https://www.coinpayments.net/feedback-f7b379d69934abd94036f0596913d417

Which is exactly why I advocated that no one create empty threads until - if ever - they arrived.

Yea its pretty sad that all these high post count "reviewers" (aka people just trying to get free hardware), fall for these scams and promote them on these forums which causes people that don't know better to put money in these scams.

Stop promoting shit in hopes that you'll get free stuff, your screwing other people over.

Project Apollo: A Pod Miner Designed for the Home https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4974036
FutureBit Moonlander 2 USB Scrypt Stick Miner: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2125643.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Xandrah

Activity: 272
Merit: 260

Pool Owner

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 07:51:30 PM

You know whats worrying about this? People have actually paid for this scam. https://www.coinpayments.net/feedback-f7b379d69934abd94036f0596913d417

Which is exactly why I advocated that no one create empty threads until - if ever - they arrived.

Yea its pretty sad that all these high post count "reviewers" (aka people just trying to get free hardware), fall for these scams and promote them on these forums which causes people that don't know better to put money in these scams.

Stop promoting shit in hopes that you'll get free stuff, your screwing other people over.

It also does not help people sell there high rank accounts, making the scam fool people when stuff is posted.
Tigggger
Legendary

Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 07:55:10 PM

It also does not help people sell there high rank accounts, making the scam fool people when stuff is posted.

Here's a golden rule, if you are ever considering purchasing something wait a few days.  There are lots of good members on this forum who invesigate stuff like this and before a thread is 2 pages long there will usually be more information available.

Above all, if it seems to good to be true, it is Smiley

Meech

Activity: 924

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 08:16:29 PM

...if a handful of us trusted members receive test units...

Or even one...  I'm a bit confused by the selection of reviewers that seem to have been chosen so far...

did you read the OP?

they have 30 unit's avail for testing / reviews

Yes, I did.  I'm just trying to figure out why 1) they're asking people to post review threads before a unit is received, 2) they're selecting reviewers with 0 or next to 0 trust ratings to be the reviewers, 3) they would launch a product as important to their company as this from an account with negative trust.  Perhaps it will be explained to me in a response to my sent message.  I'd love one of these units as much as the next guy, but the red flags are starting to pile up already.  Hopefully I will be proven wrong as a skeptic.  Nothing would please me more.

PLEASE DO NOT ORDER AN S5 FROM THIS COMPANY FOR $199.
Your point taken but trust is easily gained by selling equipment via forum.  Some of us don't take that approach but deserve the trust just the same.  All due respect.
Xandrah

Pool Owner

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 11:24:52 PM

I guess they have semi bailed from the forums, since this self moderated thread has not been "edited"
bwkim

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 01:05:40 AM

No need to say any more.
They are not paid of investment any more from August 6th.
They are certainly a scammers.
Also they did not shipping product of order.

I don't like UK in business.

BitcionCloudServices(UK), Clouthink(UK), Pbmining(Canada)
I lost thousands of dollars in a place like this.
I am so angry because anything I can do.

I think cloudmining is basically fraud.

What can I doing? Help me.
Meech

Activity: 924

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 01:50:48 AM

No need to say any more.

PBMining had regular payouts for over a year and a half,  have they too been defunk.  I have an account I guess I will check. 
Would be nice if the community could come together and develop our own patrol of scams and the ability to act on it.
Of course it would be called something with a three letter abbreviation.
Xandrah

Pool Owner

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 09:15:44 AM

I do not think Cloudthink actually operates in the UK. That is a front to pretend they do.
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 09:17:24 AM

I do not think Cloudthink actually operates in the UK. That is a front to pretend they do.

The way the whole website is set out makes me think its not in the UK.

Prices in $ not £, using "." and not "," in prices + a few other issues on the site -

A stupid post code thats not from the UK
A dodgy telephone number that is not UK based - its a US toll free number

Looking at rikkie's forum profile -

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=168298;sa=statPanel

He spends a lot of time in the Netherlands threads - A clue to where the scam is based maybe?

Alt Coins (Nederlands)
Off-topic (Nederlands)
Nederlands (Dutch)
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 09:37:58 AM

Looking at rikkie's forum profile -

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=168298;sa=statPanel

He spends a lot of time in the Netherlands threads - A clue to where the scam is based maybe?

Alt Coins (Nederlands)
Off-topic (Nederlands)
Nederlands (Dutch)

A quick look tells me that is probably the pre CloudThink Rikkie. They bought the account and the Dutch posting basically stopped.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2015, 03:51:15 PM

Blockchain, Coinbase, Bitstamp all in the UK. Its just quick and easy to register a 'company' here so scammers often pretend to be UK.

blockburner

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 04:17:41 PM

These guys are entirely a scam.

You're really going to be fooled by a piss poor photoshop?

https://cloudthink.io/imperatorminer/

Xandrah

Pool Owner

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 04:38:51 PM

These guys are entirely a scam.

You're really going to be fooled by a piss poor photoshop?

https://cloudthink.io/imperatorminer/

Yep and still has a DVD drive!! Hell yeah a fake miner that you can play your movies on!
Xircom
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 06:52:04 PM

Most funny part is I got a respond  from a Girl in their call center Amanda Bright.
I wanted to have everything cleared out:

They said the Imperator is a German Miner !!!
They said the used S5 are from a German Farm not using S5 any more.
They say they are not going to sell all their Imperator miners.

I told them as a company I would only pay with bank transfer and they rejected. "Warning sign"
They would grant me 6 month waranty on "USED" equipment from original supplier......WTF.

Most funny part is that "Amanda Bright" is sending her e-mails as an support team memember after 9 oclock at night each time..... Yeah Right!

It has scam written all over it.

BTC: 1MyJmxS9ER5ZBNvpG3LhoUXGotpzbPowed
xstr8guy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1004

Glow Stick Dance!

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 06:58:34 PM

No need to say any more.

PBMining had regular payouts for over a year and a half,  have they too been defunk.  I have an account I guess I will check.  
Would be nice if the community could come together and develop our own patrol of scams and the ability to act on it.
Of course it would be called something with a three letter abbreviation.

You have PBMining account and you haven't noticed that payouts are 1/1000 of what they should be?! The failure of PBMining ponzi scam has been very well documented on BTCtalk. You should probably catch up.
Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036

/dev/null

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 07:01:01 PM

Amanda Bright sound to me like John Doe:)

another tricky part is, the OP (rikkie) after something like "official announcement" stopped posting 5 days ago.

his so called "colleague" stopped vising this forum at all, he was active one month ago: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=354495

obviously, they already tried anything. from cloud mining and selling used HW to selling HW developed by them. all massively supported on all possible channels. this seems like the end. finally.
bwkim

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 11:15:03 PM

another tricky part is, the OP (rikkie) after something like "official announcement" stopped posting 5 days ago.

his so called "colleague" stopped vising this forum at all, he was active one month ago: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=354495

obviously, they already tried anything. from cloud mining and selling used HW to selling HW developed by them. all massively supported on all possible channels. this seems like the end. finally.

A premeditated crime.
Real criminals
개새끼들... 전형적인 악질 범죄자...

I hope they go away with the death penalty is possible countries.
However, in the UK, I told that not to acknowledge the btc currency.
If so, is it possible BTC criminals everyday life without any restraint?
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2015, 12:57:29 AM

No? Its treated like any other property with value.

Xandrah

Pool Owner

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 10:27:34 AM

A premeditated crime.
Real criminals
개새끼들... 전형적인 악질 범죄자...

Stealing Bitcoin in the UK is like stealing property, go through the right channels and provide evidence that can be traced by them easily and the criminal is going to prison.
bwkim

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 11:54:30 AM

A premeditated crime.
Real criminals
개새끼들... 전형적인 악질 범죄자...

Stealing Bitcoin in the UK is like stealing property, go through the right channels and provide evidence that can be traced by them easily and the criminal is going to prison.

Really?

'BITCOIN CLOUD Services' is an obvious case of fraud.
But it is still a working website.
I think that almost of bitcoin business in UK is doubtful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: