Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:36:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: [NYAN] [BMF] Final Weekly Letter to Shareholders.  (Read 671 times)
MPOE-PR (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
September 30, 2012, 12:46:17 PM

Quote from: usagi
My question is.. why? Why me? I came to the conclusion that it is because I set the standard for disclosure with my online spreadsheets, websites and FAQs

This conclusion is wrong. The person setting the standards in that field is smickles. Your reporting is laughable in the parts it's not offensive and mind boggling throughout.

Also the sort of claim as quoted above, patently divorced from any semblance of reality, is why people otherwise disinterested stop by to slap some sense into you. Overall the best probable solution, both for you and for everyone else, is retaining the services of a mental health professional who could best advise you.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
Factory

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2012, 02:41:16 PM

Quote from: usagi
My question is.. why? Why me? I came to the conclusion that it is because I set the standard for disclosure with my online spreadsheets, websites and FAQs

This conclusion is wrong. The person setting the standards in that field is smickles. Your reporting is laughable in the parts it's not offensive and mind boggling throughout.

This is accurate.

Usagi has little knowledge of finance; especially accounting. His methods of reporting and disclosure are terrible. If he had any remote idea what he was doing, he wouldn't have said this when CPA started to implode:

How much is CPA worth? I really have no idea.

From this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=85444.msg1167715#msg1167715

People should have been running the other way the second they read that.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: