Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:57:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make a profit buying and selling BTC?  (Read 1464 times)
arandy (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 10:46:38 AM

Was wondering how people do this?

Buy BTC for cash, send them to trader, trade back for cash with trader but then i'm lost because i have no good way to get the funds on paypal again.

Maybe someone can advise me so i can go to buy BTC for cash here and there and make a profit Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CEG5952

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Buy and sell bitcoins,

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 10:48:12 AM

Buy BTC for cash, send them to trader, trade back for cash with trader but then i'm lost because i have no good way to get the funds on paypal again.

Maybe someone can advise me so i can go to buy BTC for cash here and there and make a profit Smiley

The simplest form of trading "Buy low, sell high". If you use paypal, you will be more likely to lose funds.

arandy (OP)

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 11:00:22 AM

buy low sell high isn't what i'm looking for. I know services like paypal add fees but if i could buy 1 BTC for €255 and sell it for €285 there's room enough for fees and still make a decent profit. The problem is i'm not sure whats the fastest and/or cheapest way.
Hexcoin

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 11:01:17 AM

buy btc on rate minus 1% and sell btc on rate +2% that way traders are earning atleast 2% of the principal amount they used on buying bitcoins.
cryptosun

Activity: 448

Exchange Your BTC to PM Instantly :)

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 11:18:45 AM

needy people buy btc even @ a premium like if market price is xxx u can take 2  4 or even 5% Smiley what ever you like

Exchange your bitcoins to STP,PAYPAL,SKRIL,And PM.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2015, 11:46:11 AM

Instead of buying low and selling high, there are other methods as well to earn profit while trading and reliable as well. You can offer more payment options while selling BTC like Perfect Money/Skrill and then sell the PM/Skrill for a higher amount of BTC/PayPal which earns you more profit. There are many buyers who offer 5% more while selling their Skrill funds for BTC and hence it's worth trying.

cashintor1

Activity: 289

BUY/SELL BTC via WU/PayPal +33*758788429 +WhatsAPP

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2015, 11:49:39 AM

You can buy Bitcoin and arbitrage it on different exchanges - you buy it low, sell it high.

Your location is important as well and other factors.

Jorge320

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 02:30:34 PM

Simple, "buy low and sell high" study BTC and start looking for the trends and drivers but most importantly have fun!
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 05:19:08 AM

Definitely you can make a profit from buying and selling BTC however you should plan for long term vision. If you plan for short term then it becomes a gambling and in the end you may loose money in this trading.
bitbaby

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2015, 07:53:07 AM

buy low sell high isn't what i'm looking for. I know services like paypal add fees but if i could buy 1 BTC for €255 and sell it for €285 there's room enough for fees and still make a decent profit. The problem is i'm not sure whats the fastest and/or cheapest way.

You should be more concerned about Cash-back when dealing with Paypal then worry about their fees. You can do 100 successful trades and one cash-back can put you at loss from what you earned in all of them. Check out localbitcoins and see how others in your country are trading there, you'll have to learn it with trial and error, there's no way around it.

jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 07:57:25 AM

You can buy/sell locally on localbitcoins.com with a 10%~ premium either way. It may take a while to build up your reputation but once you have a decent rep you should see a steady flow of trades. People will be willing to buy Bitcoin at 10%/coin more, and sell at 10%/coin less, if you have good reputation.
ashour

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 07:30:48 PM

Well you can buy bitcoins from exchange A  with price A1 and sell it to exchange B with the price of B2 and make a profit.
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 01:49:13 AM

Simple, "buy low and sell high" study BTC and start looking for the trends and drivers but most importantly have fun!

it is not easy as you say
Monopoly

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 03:27:59 AM

Well you can buy bitcoins from exchange A  with price A1 and sell it to exchange B with the price of B2 and make a profit.

Give some Examples of some exchanges with Large price differences that covers fees of exchange ........
scumbag

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

★Support For PHILIPPINES Sub Forum★

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 03:34:58 AM

you need a stack of bitcoins then sell to those who needs it immediately, specially to those who can't wait a minute to have bitcoins.
your usual customers are mostly gamblers who needs bitcoins but will pay you in other forms like paypal, payza, neteller...

thimo

Activity: 490

thimo the dev

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 03:46:53 AM

buy cheap, sell high

i can rent this1
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 06:42:55 AM

i would try to determinate the bottom first or the value that would be valued as the best bottom, for now i think that the best bottom is 250, for example, which mean that i would buy there and sell at 260+

the old bottom was around 220, to know this you need to follow the market closely
Nizam ibrahim.P.N

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 01:52:43 PM

We can make a wounderfull profit by selling the product with  little more than the exact price,The other way to make profit is by 'STRUGGLING' for cheap rate. And people should have the courage for selling the product for higher prices.
Scaccomatt0
Legendary

Activity: 1120

https://cryptoworld.io

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2015, 02:16:05 PM

The simplest form of trading "Buy low, sell high". If you use paypal, you will be more likely to lose funds.
by words it seems easy  Smiley
to put into practice is really difficult, especially for country regulations.

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
               ______
          __███████████████_      █████         █████          █████           █████
       _█████████████████████      █████         █████        █████           █████
     _███████¯¯¯     ¯¯██████       █████         █████      █████           █████
   _██████¯            ¯████¯        █████         █████    █████           █████
  ██████¯                             █████          ██████████            █████
 ██████                               █████          ██████████            █████
 █████                                 █████         ██████████            █████
█████                                  █████          ████████            █████
█████                                  █████           ██████             █████
█████                                  █████           ██████             █████
█████                                  █████           ██████            █████    
█████                                   █████          ██████          █████    
 █████                                  █████          ██████          █████
 ██████                                 █████          ██████        █████
  ██████_                                █████         ██████        █████
   ¯██████_            _████_            █████        ████████       █████
     ¯███████___     __██████            █████      █████  █████     █████
       ¯█████████████████████             █████    █████    █████   █████
          ¯¯███████████████¯               ████████████      ███████████
               ¯¯¯¯¯¯                      ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯         ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
|

FAUCET
ICO
ANDROID

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
zeraTunerse

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 02:19:14 PM

There is Lot Of ways in Which you can make profit on Trading:
Buy BTC when they are at Low Value Hold them for some time sell them in Fragments when there is increase in BTC price ,
Important: remember to sell them in fragments , doing so will insure you are getting an average Profit on each of your Trade and will help you in getting much profit than selling a whole BTC.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: