Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:44:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Butterflylabs Huge SCAM  (Read 415624 times)
MooC Tals

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 08:49:25 PM

Then people say its all the trolls that are creating FUD. I purposely stayed silent Josh and other have stepped up to voice their concerns. Notice how many there are?

You did say that you enjoyed getting all the trolls worked up because it brings attention to your website and the pre-orders come flowing in. As you do find it a good business model. Right?

..and there is this one too..

Josh, we know this is yet another lie coming from you.

Clearly, you do care. Care enough to tell Jody to cancel my orders, care enough to advertise for Butterfly Labs here, and obviously care enough to post in these forums.-Xian01

If I had my orders with you I would be still waiting...... From Oct 10 2012.

Well seems you really stirred up more than just trolls. Good luck.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2013, 09:30:40 PM

What, you mean the same people posting the same stuff over and over?  What's your point?  It's already known... there's no one knew coming to the party and you're in the newbie section, so as you're so keen on pointing out, everyone that is a newbie is a sock puppet.  

Or does that only apply when people don't agree with you?

Seriously... look in the Custom Hardware section... all the bitching is done by a handful of people, spouting the same nonsense over and over.  The amount of people complaining versus the amount of people who don't complain amounts to about 1% our customers who complain, the other 99% don't.   So again, your point?

As for caring, I said I don't care that poor little Charlie got his boat of lies sunk by facts... yet again.  Learn to read.  I only post here because it's entertaining, beyond that I don't really care too much what you do on this forum.  By all means, continue to have your little BFL circle jerk, I'm sure it makes you feel better to think you're accomplishing something.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 09:55:02 PM

What, you mean the same people posting the same stuff over and over?  What's your point?  It's already known... there's no one knew coming to the party and you're in the newbie section, so as you're so keen on pointing out, everyone that is a newbie is a sock puppet.  

Seriously... look in the Custom Hardware section... all the bitching is done by a handful of people, spouting the same nonsense over and over.  The amount of people complaining versus the amount of people who don't complain amounts to about 1% our customers who complain, the other 99% don't.   So again, your point?

As for caring, I said I don't care that poor little Charlie got his boat of lies sunk by facts... yet again.  Learn to read.  I only post here because it's entertaining, beyond that I don't really care too much what you do on this forum.  By all means, continue to have your little BFL circle jerk, I'm sure it makes you feel better to think you're accomplishing something.

Butterfly Labs' COO of the decade right here folks.

MooC Tals

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 10:10:47 PM

What, you mean the same people posting the same stuff over and over?  What's your point?  It's already known... there's no one knew coming to the party and you're in the newbie section, so as you're so keen on pointing out, everyone that is a newbie is a sock puppet. 

Seriously... look in the Custom Hardware section... all the bitching is done by a handful of people, spouting the same nonsense over and over.  The amount of people complaining versus the amount of people who don't complain amounts to about 1% our customers who complain, the other 99% don't.   So again, your point?

As for caring, I said I don't care that poor little Charlie got his boat of lies sunk by facts... yet again.  Learn to read.  I only post here because it's entertaining, beyond that I don't really care too much what you do on this forum.  By all means, continue to have your little BFL circle jerk, I'm sure it makes you feel better to think you're accomplishing something.

Yup It's true you just don't care about bit coin talk.

You're an asshole and that is from you admitting it. I just wanted to point that out and assholes shit on their customers. However you are still a hero to many and I wish you well all the same.

However there is still this...

How many here understand how the advertising is bid for on this forum? Theymos knows you care about this forum. You just don't care about the people right? Wait a sec then why would you be bidding on impressions? Strange....
What does 7 @ 3.5 mean?

Xian01
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 10:36:53 PM

What does 7 @ 3.5 mean?

Bidding on the 7 available advertising slots here in the forums for 3.5 BTC per slot.
Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2013, 10:48:40 PM

You just don't care about the people right?

No, I just don't care about you.  Like I said, 99% of the people are decent human begins.  It's just people like you, Charlie, Xian, et al you who spoil it for everyone.  You are incapable of holding rational conversations or having cogent arguments, but you feel the need to let everyone know your opinion, as flawed as it is.

I mean look at poor Xian... he's so broken at this point he just keeps posting the same post over and over and then yelling the functional equivalent of "AMEN!" after other peoples posts. Heh

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
MooC Tals

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 10:49:53 PM

No, I just don't care about you.  Like I said, 99% of the people are decent human begins.  It's just people like you, Charlie, Xian, et al you who spoil it for everyone.  You are incapable of holding rational conversations or having cogent arguments, but you feel the need to let everyone know your opinion, as flawed as it is.

I mean look at poor Xian... he's so broken at this point he just keeps posting the same post over and over and then yelling the functional equivalent of "AMEN!" after other peoples posts. Heh

However we can agree you're still an asshole, Right?
Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2013, 11:03:28 PM

Only to people who are assholes to me first.  I respond in kind, if you haven't noticed.

Xian01
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 11:05:59 PM

Excuse me Josh ? I am the broken one here ?

Broken like the 200 boards you just sent back ?

Broken like your promises over the last 11 months ?

Keep up the great work, COO of the year !

Xian01
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 11:08:13 PM

Only to people who are assholes to me first.  I respond in kind, if you haven't noticed.

Another lie ! Holy shit !

You were an asshole on the forums. You admit this openly. I am an asshole back to you. You cancel my orders.

Who is the asshole again ?

MooC Tals

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 11:31:47 PM

When someone questions your actions you perceive them as assholes? Is that what you mean?

So I was an asshole for showing others here advertising in Oct and Nov of 2012 that you had something that was about to ship provided you had chips. However now that you do have chips +6months later and still have not shipped.

What about all the people that voice their opinions about how late your promises are like Xian01 that was cancelled on. You obviously found him an asshole and freed him from your responsibility to deliver his product.

Is that his punishment?

So What I don't understand is why have you held other pre-orders and let Xian01 go? If they voice their concern you would find them being an asshole as well and cancel them too?

Hypocrisy! would you agree?

All I can say is please attend to your duties and stop wasting your time entertaining your self here, when we all know that you should be manning your place at that prestigious enterprise called BFL and the impeccable public status it righteously imbues.

good day
pikeadz

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 11:38:49 PM

Is BFL a scam?

Yes, they just advertise so much here that they haven't received a "scammer" tag yet.  Stay away.
Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2013, 11:59:16 PM

MooC, why don't you dig back in time and look at my first reply to you and look at what it was in response to.  Yes, you were an asshole and I responded in kind.

Yes, Xian, you too were and asshole and I responded in kind.

I never start out being an asshole.  If you are rational and polite, I will respond in a rational and polite manner.  If you are a spittle flinging cretin, you get a rude response.  If you get a rude response, you need to take a long, hard look in the mirror and ask yourself why someone responded to you in that manner.

What about all the people that voice their opinions about how late your promises are like Xian01 that was cancelled on. You obviously found him an asshole and freed him from your responsibility to deliver his product.

There are plenty of examples of people voicing there opinions and being negative about BFL, both here and on the BFL forums.  For some reason, they are able to act like adults and converse in a civilized manner.  Xian, on the other hand, decided to go full tantrum mode and pitch a fit.  I ignored it for many weeks, giving him many chances to settle down and he chose to just amp up the lies and misinformation.  It was time to cut him loose.  People like him cost more to maintain than they are worth as customers, thus we cut ties with him. Now he's free to fling spittle and foam all he wants without the encumbrance of being a hypocrite.

MooC Tals

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 12:06:00 AM

MooC, why don't you dig back in time and look at my first reply to you and look at what it was in response to.  Yes, you were an asshole and I responded in kind.

I never start out being an asshole.  If you are rational and polite, I will respond in a rational and polite manner.  If you are a spittle flinging cretin, you get a rude response.  If you get a rude response, you need to take a long, hard look in the mirror and ask yourself why someone responded to you in that manner.

There are plenty of examples of people voicing there opinions and being negative about BFL, both here and on the BFL forums.  For some reason, they are able to act like adults and converse in a civilized manner.  Xian, on the other hand, decided to go full tantrum mode and pitch a fit.  I ignored it for many weeks, giving him many chances to settle down and he chose to just amp up the lies and misinformation.  It was time to cut him loose.  People like him cost more to maintain than they are worth as customers, thus we cut ties with him. Now he's free to fling spittle and foam all he wants without the encumbrance of being a hypocrite.

I hope Xian01 calls a lawyer for putting his order on hold and you can be an asshole to the judge. As for your customers I wish them all the luck.

You need to go back to work as I said before. BFL's success is tied directly to others apathy.
elasticband
Legendary

Activity: 1036

Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 12:07:24 AM

total bullshit, how many orders are there now? so many on ebay for sale
charleshoskinson
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1008

CEO of IOHK

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2013, 12:11:12 AM

Since people have requested a recap, I'd decided to repost this gem:

Alright since this thread has grown so large, I think we need a recap of what has happened.

First BFL promised magic stuff:

Thus they took lots of money for said stuff:

Then they found out that ASIC development is hard:

And we had to wait a very long time:

When we asked nicely about the delays here was BFL's response:

Which has made me a sad panda:

I post a list of questions that you could have nicely answered:

And here is your response:

The revolution begins with the mind and ends with the heart. Knowledge for all, accessible to all and shared by all
MooC Tals

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 12:15:39 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=8vwuwibQ_tQ#t=380s

You wanted to get advertising here is what happens when you treat others like imbeciles. You have to be MORE respectful towards the hands that feed you even when they have concerns about your performance.

Over promise and under deliver. However customer service is just peachy!!!

Fucken lolled hard on that post above.
charleshoskinson
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1008

CEO of IOHK

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2013, 12:17:18 AM

The army dude does kinda look like Josh

The revolution begins with the mind and ends with the heart. Knowledge for all, accessible to all and shared by all
Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2013, 12:21:07 AM

Yeah, that video is great.  Looks like the crack head brother of Bryan Micon (that's kind of an oxymoron though, I admit)... Real legit!  I'd trust him!

What's even funnier about that video is the fact that he couldn't even understand the quote referenced was in response to Mooc Tals failure to understand how furniture works, not about delays to the product.  I mean, I freaking quoted the question in my response and the guy somehow still missed it.  That inspires lots of confidence.

Xian01
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 12:21:25 AM

Josh, what lies and misinformation ?

I want to make sure I am being completely accurate with my council before we formally contact you.

I can't thank you enough for this response of yours. Absolutely everything I need.

MooC, why don't you dig back in time and look at my first reply to you and look at what it was in response to.  Yes, you were an asshole and I responded in kind.

I never start out being an asshole.  If you are rational and polite, I will respond in a rational and polite manner.  If you are a spittle flinging cretin, you get a rude response.  If you get a rude response, you need to take a long, hard look in the mirror and ask yourself why someone responded to you in that manner.

There are plenty of examples of people voicing there opinions and being negative about BFL, both here and on the BFL forums.  For some reason, they are able to act like adults and converse in a civilized manner.  Xian, on the other hand, decided to go full tantrum mode and pitch a fit.  I ignored it for many weeks, giving him many chances to settle down and he chose to just amp up the lies and misinformation.  It was time to cut him loose.  People like him cost more to maintain than they are worth as customers, thus we cut ties with him. Now he's free to fling spittle and foam all he wants without the encumbrance of being a hypocrite.

Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: