Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:21:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fake app store blocchain.info wallet μου έφαγε 0.001btc :P  (Read 2243 times)
chek2fire (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1142

Ιntergalactic Conciliator

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 06:26:44 PM

Στην δικιά μου περίπτωση ήταν χαζομάρα καθαρή. Επρεπε να ελέγξω το app καλύτερα. Αν το προσέξεις κάνει μπαμ ότι είναι fake. Αν το δεις επιπόλαια τότε μπορεί σίγουρα να την πατήσεις.

http://www.bitcoin-gr.org
4411 804B 0181 F444 ADBD 01D4 0664 00E4 37E7 228E

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chek2fire (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 08:31:33 PM

πήρα και απάντηση από το support του amazon και νομίζω ούτε που γνωρίζουν τι έχουν ανεβάσει εκεί. Με προτρέπουν να εποικοινωνήσω με τους developer και μου δώσανε Link από το bitcoin.org! Tongue

>I'm truly sorry to hear about the problem you had with your application "Bitcoin Wallet" which steals your btc from blockchain wallet. That's certainly what we don't want our customers to experience.
>
>Upon looking into this issue I see that, the issue you are facing is regarding the app functionality, hence I request you to contact the game developer. Since the product is downloaded and installed through "Blockchain LTD". They have all the necessary tools and resources to assist you regarding issues such as these. Therefore, I request you to please contact the developer once in this regard.
>
>To make it convenient for you, I've provided the developer's contact information below :
>
>Developer Support Email: bitcoin.wallet.developers@gmail.com
>
>Developer Site Url: https://bitcoin.org/en/faq
>
>I'm sorry I couldn't resolve this issue for you right away and I realize that at this point of time asking you to contact the developer would be disappointing, but please understand that it is very important for us that we provide you with accurate and expedient resolution and I find that this is the best way to be certain that this issue is resolved more appropriately.
>
>-- I'd like to take to your kind notice that, Our goal is for Amazon Appstore customers to have a great experience with every app they order. We test all apps and updates to verify that they work as intended, don't impair the functionality of the mobile device, and don't put your data at risk.
>
>However, I've taken your concern regarding this issue a feedback with high priority, I've also personally forwarded your comments to our Appstore development team for review and correction. I'm sure that our development team would carefully look into this and resolves your issue as soon possible.
>
>-- If you've contacted the developer, and if they can't help, not to worry please send us a summary of that correspondence and we'll work on another solution to get this issue resolved at the earliest. We can be reached by phone 24 hours a day, seven days a week using the following link:

chrisvl
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

Trainman

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2015, 08:39:37 PM

πήρα και απάντηση από το support του amazon και νομίζω ούτε που γνωρίζουν τι έχουν ανεβάσει εκεί. Με προτρέπουν να εποικοινωνήσω με τους developer και μου δώσανε Link από το bitcoin.org! Tongue

>I'm truly sorry to hear about the problem you had with your application "Bitcoin Wallet" which steals your btc from blockchain wallet. That's certainly what we don't want our customers to experience.
>
>Upon looking into this issue I see that, the issue you are facing is regarding the app functionality, hence I request you to contact the game developer. Since the product is downloaded and installed through "Blockchain LTD". They have all the necessary tools and resources to assist you regarding issues such as these. Therefore, I request you to please contact the developer once in this regard.
>
>To make it convenient for you, I've provided the developer's contact information below :
>
>Developer Support Email: bitcoin.wallet.developers@gmail.com
>
>Developer Site Url: https://bitcoin.org/en/faq
>
>I'm sorry I couldn't resolve this issue for you right away and I realize that at this point of time asking you to contact the developer would be disappointing, but please understand that it is very important for us that we provide you with accurate and expedient resolution and I find that this is the best way to be certain that this issue is resolved more appropriately.
>
>-- I'd like to take to your kind notice that, Our goal is for Amazon Appstore customers to have a great experience with every app they order. We test all apps and updates to verify that they work as intended, don't impair the functionality of the mobile device, and don't put your data at risk.
>
>However, I've taken your concern regarding this issue a feedback with high priority, I've also personally forwarded your comments to our Appstore development team for review and correction. I'm sure that our development team would carefully look into this and resolves your issue as soon possible.
>
>-- If you've contacted the developer, and if they can't help, not to worry please send us a summary of that correspondence and we'll work on another solution to get this issue resolved at the earliest. We can be reached by phone 24 hours a day, seven days a week using the following link:

σου δωσαν και το email θα τους έστελνα ένα  pdf με bind rat αλλά έχει χάρη που είμαι καλός άνθρωπος

άκυρο το email σχετίζεται https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.schildbach.wallet&hl=en  δηλαδη έδωσαν λάθος email and website lol

chek2fire (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 08:41:23 PM

και το email που τους έδωσαν είναι fake καθώς είναι νομίζω το email των developer του Bitcoin η κάτι τέτοιο. Για να καταλάβουμε τι κριτήρια έχουν οι τύποι και ανεβάζουν εφαρμογές στα app store τους. Μιλάμε ότι νάναι.

tmltd

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 10:01:39 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2015, 09:58:30 AM by tmltd

Δηλ. εάν κατάλαβα καλά τους είπες ότι η εφαρμογή είναι απάτη και κλέβει λεφτά και αντί να επιληφθούνε αμέσως του θέματος και να αφαιρέσουνε την εφαρμογή από το app store τους, σου είπαν να επικοινωνήσεις μαζί τους ?

ΚΑΛΑ ΔΕΝ ΠΑΙΖΟΝΤΑΙ ΟΙ ΑΝΘΡΩΠΟ... μήπως δεν κατάλαβαν καλά ότι πρόκειται για απάτη με ποινικό αδίκημα...

Smiley
ΑΣΤΥΝΟΜΙΑ: Παρακαλώ πως μπορούμε να σας εξυπηρετήσουμε ?
ΚΑΛΩΝ: Μου έχουν διαρρήξει το σπίτι και από την κάμερα ασφαλείας έχω τα στοιχεία του ληστή είναι ο κ. Νίκος Π.....
ΑΣΤΥΝΟΜΙΑ: Μην ανησυχείτε έχουμε το τηλέφωνό του, θα σας το δώσουμε για να μιλήσετε μαζί του. Σας ευχαριστούμε που μας καλέσατε.
 Smiley

Ζήτησε να γίνει escalate το ζήτημα σε ανώτερο στέλεχος της ΑΜΑΖΟΝ. Το θέμα είναι σοβαρό.
Πάντως το ότι έγραψες κριτική στο Amazon και προειδοποιείς τον κόσμο ήταν καλή κίνηση.

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ Cloudmining 101: how to avoid scams / ponzis  ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁
####### Never ever invest more than you can afford to lose #######
chek2fire (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 10:39:12 PM

εντάξει νομίζω το θέμα πλέον έχει πάρει τον δρόμο του χωρίς να χρειαστει να κάνω οτιδήποτε άλλο. Και το blockchain.info είναι ενήμερω και η κοινότητα ότι κάποιοι χρησιμοποιούν τα email των developer για να σκαμάρουν κόσμο και το amazon γιατί τους την είπα με δεύτερο email να κάνουν καλύτερο quality control. Είμαι και χρόνια πελάτης τους εκεί πέρα.

chek2fire (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 11:20:38 PM

Τελικά απάντησα ξανά στο email τους και τους εξήγησα την κατάσταση

Hello
Is not a big issue for me because i lost only 0.001bitcoin(0.03euro).
The big problem is the quality control for the mobile app to your store.
This guys give a bitcoin community site as their company site and a
bitcoin developer email as their email and with that fake details they
have upload a scam app to your store.
This is a big problem and i hope to resolve it asap.
I am a many year customer and i trust amazon for my order and for my money.
I think your company can handle this to not happen again.
Thank  you

και η απάντηση τους ήταν ότι αναγνωρίζουν ότι αυτή η εφαρμογή είναι scam και ότι θα κοιτάξουν το θέμα άμεσα. Ολα καλά δλδ και βγήκε κάτι καλό και από εκεί. Τουλάχιστον κατάλαβαν ότι τα bitcoin δεν είναι κάποια game app

I understand the app "Bitcoin Wallet" is a scam and it stole your BTC from blockchain.

Thanks for binging this to our attention, I've reported this issue to our technical team to look in to this matter further. We definitely value your opinion and suggestions and will continue to listen and respond to our customers' concerns.We will make every effort to evaluate the information you have provided, and try our level best to lead it to program changes or enhancements.

μου έδωσαν και 5 ευρώ για την επόμενη αγορά Tongue

zoro1

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 05:13:27 AM

προσεχε μην αγορασεις παλι κανα scam με τα 5ε Cheesy

https://storjtalk.org/index.php
storj:decentralized cloud and much more!
chek2fire (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 10:35:18 AM

με την σαβούρα που έχουν εκεί σίγουρα Tongue

chek2fire (OP)
Legendary