Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:25:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Joca's Premium Picks, exclusive on Top Bitcoin Gambling Sites  (Read 2280 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Joca97
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1023

Signature spot available for rent!

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 10:40:58 PM

The Premier League has started,the first premier league premium match is here!Are you guys ready to win
Buy the pick here : http://topbitcoinsites.com/england-premier-league-premium-pick/ and bet on your favorite league ,to get the pick you only need to pay 0.01!!!Buy now and win now!!!
Tschai (OP)

Activity: 315
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 09:46:09 AM

Over 100 Premium Picks already selected by Joca:

Roll Eyes
Tschai (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 01:37:29 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2015, 01:53:15 PM by Tschai

After some bad luck, another great Premium Picks is awaiting you on Top Bitcoin Gambling Sites!
Tschai (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 10:34:29 AM

pre-annoucement/teaser:  Grin

To celebrate more than 100 Premium Picks by Joca, a 3-match Premium Parlay will be given this weekend.
Exclusive on Top Bitcoin Gambling Sites.

For...FREE!

Grin
Tschai (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 01:01:56 PM

Last 2 Premium Picks also won.

A new premium pick for today is also posted.

And the mega-parlay premium pick for today!

patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 01:48:22 PM

Just to see if I understand. If I want to by the premium picks I just follow this site and make the payment, but I can still follow the free picks on Joca's thread right? (as well as the free premium picks, like the parlay)

So this thread will just be for promotion, but the free picks will be posted on Joca's thread, is that it?
Also what's the free premium pick added? I "just got" the parlay for this weekend.

Tschai (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 03:38:01 PM

This thread is just to announce the partnership of Top Bitcoin Gambling Sites with Joca

All Premium Picks will be posted on Top Bitcoin Gambling Sites:

This way all premium picks can be bought instantly and anonymously, very fast and secure and fully automatically. And the history will be fully transparent and archived.

FREE picks will still be always posted on BT as a form of promotion (by Joca's) for his Premium Picks.

FREE Premium Picks will be posted on Top Bitcoin Gambling Sites, so the history is archived and fully transparent...but it'll be announced also on BT...and I'll also be as a promotion for his paid Premium Picks.
Joca97
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 09:51:55 AM

The premium pick streak is now really good,also the matches look good as well Smiley
and the stats have pumped up during the last 2 weeks Smiley also even more people are intrested in my picks as well Smiley
patt0
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 04:10:30 PM

The premium pick streak is now really good,also the matches look good as well Smiley
and the stats have pumped up during the last 2 weeks Smiley also even more people are intrested in my picks as well Smiley

what is the premium pick streak? I went to the site but I did not found it. The stats are pretty good though as usual, but I can't find the streak.

BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 2976

:( My PC broke due trying to recover an old wallet

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2015, 05:19:23 PM

Ow very nice site i got lots of tips there and some unknown gambling site there.. Thanks i wiil visit it always

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Tschai (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 07:02:45 PM

what is the premium pick streak? I went to the site but I did not found it. The stats are pretty good though as usual, but I can't find the streak.
There's a huge orange button on the homepage and on the premium picks page.

You can find at the Previous Premium Picks all..the previous premium picks: won and lost.
 Grin
Joca97
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 07:37:59 PM

THE PICKS ARE DOMINATING ,Already lots of buyers every single day!!  !!!

Current stats !!
patt0
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 08:55:46 AM

There's a huge orange button on the homepage and on the premium picks page.

You can find at the Previous Premium Picks all..the previous premium picks: won and lost.
 Grin

Thanks!
Just saw it at the end of the page. I thought there could be a streak statistic added to the other statistics on the main page. But it's fine the way it is, I can just check all the picks at the bottom link.

gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 10:11:01 AM

Congratulations Joca97 on this great achievement...
I am also thinking to start giving some premium picks at such sites, can you please guide me how can I do so???
Thanks in advance and much love...
Goodluck for your tips ahead, though... Smiley

danystatic

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 05:25:56 PM

C'mon, no updates, and page not found, did Joca quit? or where can we find his picks for the upcoming starting NFL Season!!!! Cheesy
bitcoinprofit

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 06:29:18 PM

C'mon, no updates, and page not found, did Joca quit? or where can we find his picks for the upcoming starting NFL Season!!!! Cheesy

The site has gone scam we can assume since no longer around  Undecided
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: