Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:45:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Will buy bitcoins wih PayPal  (Read 627 times)
Diabetesmart (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 03:39:09 PM

Hello,

Want to buy bitcoins with Paypal

If someone can help please email: diabetesmart1@yahoo.com

Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Athertle

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2015, 03:52:00 PM

Hello,

Thanks

1) Newbie asking for bitcoins for PayPal on first post: check.

2) Asking to do a transaction outside of the forum: check.

3) Duplicate thread: check.

4) Post has little to no layout: check.

Really, I cringe every time I look at the currency exchange thread. You scammers should stop at this because you suck.

Can someone neg rep him?

Diabetesmart (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 04:18:15 PM

I am not scamer for firs time I can send money as to friend or family with paypal for small amount so i will not have any paypal protection and can't do a reffund. So how can i scam if i can't open a dispute in paypal and get reffund and sending money first?Huh?

monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2015, 04:19:26 PM

I am not scamer for firs time I can send money as to friend or family with paypal for small amount so i will not have any paypal protection and can't do a reffund. So how can i scam if i can't open a dispute in paypal and get reffund and sending money first?Huh?

You can claim that the transaction was unauthorized and the money will be withheld from the seller's account.  Lock this thread if you have no reputation to show (ebay, localbitcoins, etc.)
Diabetesmart (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 04:24:47 PM

This will not be happen, paypal will know this trick, so I will not get any refund and my paypal account will be limited. Every refund is checking by paypal (life person) so I have to prove. And for few dollars why i have risk my account?
Pips

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

If life gives you lemons, make orange juice.

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 04:25:55 PM

This will not be happen, paypal will know this trick, so I will not get any refund and my paypal account will be limited. Every refund is checking by paypal (life person) so I have to prove. And for few dollars why i have risk my account?

No. PayPal does not mix well with bitcoins; any dispute against bitcoins will go to the bitcoin-buyer's favor.

If life gives you lemons, make orange juice and leave them wondering how you did it.
Diabetesmart (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 04:35:25 PM

If i send money as friend or family and do not mention that I buy bitcoins how can i proof to paypal that I bought bitcoins. So in this case I can buy enything with paypal open dipute and say that i bought bitcoins and i thin a case. This is not logical.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 04:38:22 PM

If i send money as friend or family and do not mention that I buy bitcoins how can i proof to paypal that I bought bitcoins. So in this case I can buy enything with paypal open dipute and say that i bought bitcoins and i thin a case. This is not logical.

You can claim that the transaction was unauthorized and the money will be withheld from the seller's account.  Lock this thread if you have no reputation to show (ebay, localbitcoins, etc.)

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
tommorisonwebdesign

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 06:41:51 PM

So many scammers on this site. You are seriously bringing negative energy into this forum. So, in turn you will be negatively repped. I suggest you either put your website as collateral or otherwise you aren't going to get the loan.

Signatures? How about learning a skill... I don't care either way. Everybody has to make a living somehow.
Diabetesmart (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 06:54:27 PM

Ok so what is options for new members to build good reputation, only for my opinion i get negatively repped. Not all new members is scamers. Will do do trades and will see that I am not a scamer. Will prof that not all new members is scamers.
tommorisonwebdesign

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 07:46:51 PM

Read the top thread. Newbies have no reputation. You have to rank up.

Signatures? How about learning a skill... I don't care either way. Everybody has to make a living somehow.
BurgerKill

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 08:23:06 PM

Ok so what is options for new members to build good reputation, only for my opinion i get negatively repped. Not all new members is scamers. Will do do trades and will see that I am not a scamer. Will prof that not all new members is scamers.

No doubt, not all new members are scammers. It's just that there's something extremely shady about popping up and your first post being about buying bitcoins with PayPal. Build some trust and then come back.
RussiaCoinDotInfo

Activity: 325
Merit: 251

Any ideas?

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2015, 12:04:32 AM

Hello,

Thanks

PayPal says:

Payment To   $0.01 USD   

diabetesmart1@yahoo.com

Premier Member

However,

A search engine search of diabetesmart1 brings this http://forums.watchuseek.com/f63/scammer-alert-diabetesmart1-2160906.html from two days ago.

edit: Just read whole thread - Poster there says it's diabetesmart not diabetesmart1 (but it's quite a similar name no?)

Exchanges: (1) (your exchange here) | Nodes: ... | Web: RussiaCoin.Info Explorer: (1) explorer.russiacoin.info ... | Twitter: @RussiaCoin | DISCORD | Facebook | RussiaCoin Forum | BCT: RussiaCoin on BCT |  RC Given Away: 6 in every 1,000 | GITHUB.COM ~~~  | Market Caps: ... WWW.TALKIMG.COM | Image hosting for BitcoinTalk | Official Topic
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: