Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:44:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Hi/Low Bet Exploit || Never Loose Any Bet || Limited Copies only.  (Read 1044 times)
wadili89
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 06:40:18 PM

SAM's BitCoin Hi/Low Bet Exploit.

Hello Members, i have found some server exploit in Very Reputed website.(Sorry i cant revel it here in public)

With this, Winning chances are 99.9% , thats the rare case you will loose all your money.( Not Going to happen)

I have tested several times, and worked like charm till now 03 Aug 2015.
Update: video files will be included .
There will be 2 videos one is introductory part
2nd is exploit part.

Price : $30 Only BTC .. No paypal so dont ask me for it.

Only 10 Copies .

Buy Now: https://payivy.com/v/751d8

Note: I can show Someone on TV , the working of Exploit.
Should very reputed and dont have any single -REP.

Thanks..
Note: After 3 Sales, Price will be increased to $50

why you are even here wasting your time go go man with your 100% win high low mathod go and empty all dice sites wallets i can bet there are couple of hundrads bitcoins in primedice wallet go and win there why bagging here for 30$ ?

TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
s.a.m. (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 09:04:27 AM

I am still waiting for monobux for his Skype ID..
If anyone who is interested but have high rep , can pm me..

Note:  please don't talk BS If you don't know. I can use and I am using it .you don't need to worry that i am playing or not.

s.a.m. (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 09:07:15 AM

Lol -2 rep for me fucking forum people.

I don't want to use this anymore.

Admins : DO YOUR DUTY RIGHT.without knowing the guys and giving -2 reps who can sell over here.

wadili89
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 08:34:47 PM

Lol -2 rep for me fucking forum people.

I don't want to use this anymore.

Admins : DO YOUR DUTY RIGHT.without knowing the guys and giving -2 reps who can sell over here.

admins are doing their job quit good the problem is you how on earth you have a magic mathod and still bagging for 30 bucks ? it dont seems real and ofcourse it is not real yes you are not gonna sale anything here with this attitude

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: