Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:15:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is it a good idea to buy bitcoins now ? will bitcoin go up or down in next 2-3 y  (Read 6018 times)
kiwiss (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 10:38:03 PM

hello guys i know a bit about bitcoin but not sure if it is a good idea to buy im trying to save some bitcoins on my wallet 2-3 years will sell them .

not sure if the price will go up or not so im askin the expert what do you think. i got about 700 dollars going to buy 2 bitcoin or 3.

but i will start will low investment how much shall i get  for my 75 sterling pounds  i checed on preev it shows 0.4066  sould i get that price
people sometimes asking me 1:1 what does that sign mean im confuse.
where can i exchange my paypal fund to bitcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sana9821

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 10:41:58 PM

i believe that its a really good time to buy bitcoins as the halving of bitcoin reward will happen in the near future what means that bitcoin price will most probably rise a lot though thats just my guess

also you can exchange your bitcoins on such exchanges as bit-x

kiwiss (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 10:44:14 PM

i think the same 

i seen news about bitcoin such as RT lol so yeahh 
do you know how much i could get for my 100 dollars? do i check the price on preev or
sana9821

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 10:48:08 PM

i think the same  

i seen news about bitcoin such as RT lol so yeahh  
do you know how much i could get for my 100 dollars? do i check the price on preev or
the best way is to check the rateis to check btc-e exchange where you can also exchange money to bitcoins and do some maths, for example now the price there is 278 usd per btc so for 100 dollars you would get 1*100/278=0.36 bitcoins

kiwiss (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 11:06:22 PM

already signed on btce-e  can i buy bitcoins using paypal payment i dont belive that

the reason is i own a business and i made some extra profit and decided to buy some bitcoins
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4298
Merit: 3208

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 11:22:25 PM

Nobody knows what will happen to the price.

Most people here expect the price to rise because they believe in the technology and they think the price will follow, or because they have invested money and they hope to make a profit.

Many people will give specific reasons why the price will rise (or fall), or they will give specific predictions of the price. Don't believe them. They truth is that they really don't have a clue what is going to happen. When the price was over $1000, people expected it to continue rising, and look at the price now.

TL;DR: Don't ask strangers on the internet how to invest your money.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
kiwiss (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 11:32:15 PM

YEAH yyou are right and i knnew that i just wanted to know what others think

its a risky
gogxmagog
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1009

Ad maiora!

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 03:24:43 AM

anyone wise will be loath to hand out financial advice especially with regards to speculation... but i will throw caution to the wind and say yes. i think, if you have any "spare" money... disposable income, that is... you should for sure invest it in btc... its what i do.

but remember Huh, DON'T INVEST MORE THAN YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE. no one knows (not even Satoshi) where this "experiment" will end up.

of course, if you are here, you must be at least a bit of a believer.

good luck!
kingscrown

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2015, 03:26:24 AM

as a BTC seler i can tell - i have loads of buys right now.

talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 04:57:45 AM

hello guys i know a bit about bitcoin but not sure if it is a good idea to buy im trying to save some bitcoins on my wallet 2-3 years will sell them .

not sure if the price will go up or not so im askin the expert what do you think. i got about 700 dollars going to buy 2 bitcoin or 3.

but i will start will low investment how much shall i get  for my 75 sterling pounds  i checed on preev it shows 0.4066  sould i get that price

i believe that the price will soon go up. besides it has been going up for some time now after the $170 low it has been upward ever since

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
bitbaby

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2015, 05:17:45 AM

I'll agree with people above, I think this is a great time to buy bitcoins, the price of Bitcoin is really very low and as bitcoin gain more popularity and as more people around the world decide to take control of their funds the value of it is going to be very high. I believe it to be the safest investment for now and I have been collecting as much as I can.

But that been said, don't invest the money you can't afford to lose, just invest smartly like I buy a little out of my salary every month and hopefully it will bring a good return in future.

Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 11:28:35 AM

i believe that its a really good time to buy bitcoins as the halving of bitcoin reward will happen in the near future what means that bitcoin price will most probably rise a lot though thats just my guess
Agree
If you have bitcoins its great because its very good to have money in diffirent baskets.
Buy some, try to use, decide then.
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 11:41:32 AM

if you take the long term as 2 - 3 years I believe bitcoin will rise and this is a great idea to buy bitcoin now  Smiley
SOAD

Activity: 324

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 12:53:11 PM

Nobody can tell you what is going to happen in the future so you should make your own mind up. Personally I think bitcoins are a worthy investment and definitely worth the risk, but with any investment nothing is guaranteed so only invest what you can afford to lose. I don't think it will hurt to buy a coin or two nor should it break the bank but that's up to you.

ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2015, 02:09:22 PM

I don't know if you've already bought your BTC since your last post but if you haven't you might want to wait a bit or at least do some research. I haven't checked support on the exchanges but there definitely seems to be a downtrend atm.
Have a look at Virwox.com if you wanna buy with PayPal, I've used them many times and they're safe.
BTW welcome to the forum!  Smiley

EDIT - The price on Preev is an average and can be quite different from the price on the exchange you're using. Also I should mention that while Virwox is safe and fast, they do have some horrible fees.
kiwiss (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 02:20:38 PM

true  no body know go for it or risk it even next 2-6 months bitcoinrate goes high it could go down at anytime.

the gentleman ssaid its good to have money in other basket.

i got money on my pocket  and spending it after 2-3 days good to have 1-2 bitcoins so there wont be a big risk.

but the thing is localbitcois there arent many sellers thats accepts paypal and if they do their rates are ... expensive
i wanted to use paypal  its my spare money and i cant withdraw it so decided to exchange them

no still havent bought any bitcoins
do you suggest me buying from community at preev 10+ 12+ or from vrwox

i dont know if you head of hackfomums and thebotnet hey selling bitcoin for 1//////////////////////////////////////=
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 03:54:45 PM

Everybody want to know is today is right time for buying bitcoin ? Unfortunately, nobody know.
But some people may speculate about bitcoin price that today is the right time to buy and hold it for next two - three years. It's also called investation on bitcoin
Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036

/dev/null

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 03:55:03 PM

for such long-term perspective as 2-3 years, doesn't matter so much, if you will buy today at 280 or tomorrow at 281 or 278.

for such small amount, doesn't make much sense to create exchange acc. try localbitcoins and once you will buy them, store them on paper wallets.
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2015, 04:00:48 PM

price will go up and down yes!

dont invest money, invest your time and learn more about it  Smiley

ikydesu

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2015, 04:04:39 PM

but i will start will low investment how much shall i get  for my 75 sterling pounds  i checed on preev it shows 0.4066  sould i get that price

If you want to buy, buy now, HOLD and after 2-3 years is good for sell bitcoin i think, i'm optimistic the price will go up.

Virwox is trusted, but their fees is high. Better to trade with trusted guy here.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: