Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:44:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Starbucks Cashout Guide USA (Tips for staying annoymous included) - Only $5  (Read 1558 times)
BTCfan97 (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 09:40:57 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2015, 01:55:19 AM by BTCfan97

Update: Do to a negative trust issue I have I am offering this on cryptothrift.com where I have positive trust and accept escrow.
https://cryptothrift.com/auctions/download-misc/starbucks-cashout-guide-usa-50-off-limited-time-only-151294/

Selling a good Starbucks USA cashout guide that I wrote myself. You will receive a detailed 2 page PDF on how you can (even annoymously) cashout Starbucks gift cards the same day you receive them. I tried to be as detailed and original as possible with this guide. I've seen worst guides sell for a lot more. Depending on your State you could make a lot of money if you follow this guide, I won't advertise making $3000 a day like some sellers do, because that is kind of unrealistic although not impossible in some States. In my expeience I've earned between $100 - $500 per day. You will receive a link to download a .zip folder with the PDF inside. Send $5 BTC to the address in my profile for fast delievery. I also accept escrow on this on Cryptothrift.com via the link above.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TraderCal11

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 10:04:13 PM

PM'ing you

▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
  ▀▀██████████████████▀▀ ▄▄
      ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄████
          ▀▀█▀▀ ▄▄█████████
             ▄█████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             █████████████▀
             █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             ▀▀▀
Brickblock.io
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄▄██▄
              ▄▄█▀▀  ██
          ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
      ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
 ▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀        ██
     ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
      █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
       █▄█▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄
█████▄             ▄██████▄
█████████▄        ████████████▄
██████████▌▄     ██████████████
██████████▌▐█  ▄█████████████▀▄█
██████████▌▐██▄▀████████████ ███
██████████▌▐████▀██████████ ████
██████████▌▐█████ ███████▀▄█████
██████████▌ ▀█████▄▀████ ███████
██████████▌   ▀▀████ ██▄████████
▀█████████▌      ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████████
   ▀▀█████▌             ▀▀██████
        ▀█▌                  ▀▀█
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2015, 10:23:17 PM

Would this work in Canada, and are you willing to provide a vouch copy?  If so, PM me
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1922
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 12:43:55 AM

The only problem I find with this (assuming it works and I have no idea if it does or doesn't) is the only way to make money is by cashing out the cheap cards you buy here (and other places) which obviously, despite what ANY seller says, aren't obtained "properly" (if anyone thinks they are they need some serious help).  Now if you try to cash them out and IF you get "caught" you could be in a shitload of trouble.  USING them for coffee is one thing because you can play dumb but trying to turn them into cash might get you into legal problems and if you think you can't be tracked down you are wrong.  I think that is what is called money laundering, taking funds obtained from questionable sources and turning it into sort of "clean" funds or even reselling stolen goods. Sounds tempting but not worth the possibilty of getting buttfucked in the hoosegow by Big Charlie with the swastikas on his arm.  Cheesy

I'm gonna buy one just to see what it is all about. Not sure that in NJ you can cash in any gift cards.
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 12:48:40 AM

Sent you $4 just for the fun of it.   Hash:  38179dd79541d2f0c3205e272f25377c231950c20a7ccab930e5b62c0e30b79d   
randysimmons

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 08:24:44 AM

Interesting!

here is a guide on what i assume he is selling. Some states require stores(like starbucks store) to cash out giftcards as long as they are under $10 dollars. So buy a $100 dollar gift card from this forum or other places for about $25. transfer the balance of the $100 card to 10 other cards and then go to the store and they are required to cash out those gift cards.

You are welcome i just saved you guys $4.
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 11:08:10 AM
Last edit: July 11, 2015, 01:14:08 PM by sandy-is-fine

Interesting!

here is a guide on what i assume he is selling. Some states require stores(like starbucks store) to cash out giftcards as long as they are under $10 dollars. So buy a $100 dollar gift card from this forum or other places for about $25. transfer the balance of the $100 card to 10 other cards and then go to the store and they are required to cash out those gift cards.

You are welcome i just saved you guys $4.
Hey, it's only $4, give the guy a break but Google is definitely your friend.  

FWIW, Other than CA in many states there is a $5 limit as to how much cash is required to be given back on an unused gift card. Some states you can't at all. At least his information is not $999 (now reduced to $500) and there is more detail here for the novice money launderer that makes the $4 worth it for some people.  It was worth the $4 to satisfy my curiosity and explains some other things as well on this whole Starbucks thing but I do stand by the message I posted a few back, especially the part about "Big Charlie" with the swastikas on his arm.  Big Brother is always watching so get a Groucho Marx (or Donald Trump or Ted Cruz) mask before taking this up for a livelihood!   Cheesy
Bitcards11

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 03:22:56 PM

That's funny I'm selling a guide at $989 and have sold over 10 copies and they all turn bulk amounts into cash. Keep selling your bullshit because you can't figure out how to really make money off these cards.
Bitcards11

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 03:26:16 PM

You're guide is on reddit. Nobody has heard of my guide before buying it. Everyone is assuming. Not one complaint from anyone who's bought it. Just complaints from idiots assuming they know what it is. So yes; keep selling your bullshit.
BigBitcoinMan

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 09:24:36 AM

Please be careful. This seller scammed me for $55 in BTC when I agreed to purchase starbucks cards from him. He is a scammer.
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 02:54:45 PM

Please be careful. This seller scammed me for $55 in BTC when I agreed to purchase starbucks cards from him. He is a scammer.

So you sign up for this forum in Nov of 2013, make one meaningless post almost 2 years ago and are never again seen or heard from until today and you very next post (the 2nd one in your 2yr forum history) after the one in 2013 is this?   Seriously?  I wonder what the vendetta might be and who you really are.   Just to offset your comment, I purchased 5 SBX cards a few weeks ago from this seller and they are still good, almost gone, but still good.  I also purchased this silly guide but that was my choice since I had $4 in BTC to piss away I was curious.  Cheesy
melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 05:51:30 PM

I have read about this somewhere but the seller failed to sell it again for the reason best known to him.
Does this cash out of starbucks limited to USA alone?
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 09:34:26 PM

Here are some state laws regarding gift cards:

California, have fun.  Of course Anything goes there:  Any gift certificate sold after January 1, 1997, is redeemable in cash for its cash value, or subject to replacement with a new gift certificate at no cost to the purchaser or holder. Effective January 1, 2008, any gift certificate with a cash value of less than $10 is redeemable in cash, which includes currency or check, for its cash value.

Colorado, Maine, and New Jersey allow gift card refunds, but the balance has to be under $5.

In Rhode Island and Vermont the balance has to be under $1.

Massachusetts allows refunds, but the balance has to be under $5 and 90% or more of the card's original value has to have been used

Montana allows refunds for cards with a balance under $5, but the card's original value has to be higher than that.

Washington State refunds gift cards with balances under $5, but you have to purchase something that dips your card total below $5.

Finally, Oregon does offer refunds, but the gift card balance has to be under $5 after a purchase (and a few other stipulations).

And here are the actual statutes from every state:  http://www.ncsl.org/research/financial-services-and-commerce/gift-cards-and-certificates-statutes-and-legis.aspx

MiLkz

Activity: 616
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 04:57:57 PM

well this is A LOT more reasonable than that idiot Bitcards11 asking price.. they are probably basically the same method anyway..lol

I also love how Bitcards11 said he made 10 sales, however, he only has proof of selling ONE copy to someone(at a high discount/free) who gave a shit review..lol
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 08:02:04 PM

Here are some state laws regarding gift cards:

California, have fun.  Of course Anything goes there:  Any gift certificate sold after January 1, 1997, is redeemable in cash for its cash value, or subject to replacement with a new gift certificate at no cost to the purchaser or holder. Effective January 1, 2008, any gift certificate with a cash value of less than $10 is redeemable in cash, which includes currency or check, for its cash value.

Colorado, Maine, and New Jersey allow gift card refunds, but the balance has to be under $5.

In Rhode Island and Vermont the balance has to be under $1.

Massachusetts allows refunds, but the balance has to be under $5 and 90% or more of the card's original value has to have been used

Montana allows refunds for cards with a balance under $5, but the card's original value has to be higher than that.

Washington State refunds gift cards with balances under $5, but you have to purchase something that dips your card total below $5.

Finally, Oregon does offer refunds, but the gift card balance has to be under $5 after a purchase (and a few other stipulations).

And here are the actual statutes from every state:  http://www.ncsl.org/research/financial-services-and-commerce/gift-cards-and-certificates-statutes-and-legis.aspx

I believe there are states that have unlimited instead of $5 or $10, but I don't know what they are.

Only California, at least according to ncsl.org linked above.  Every state's law is listed on that site and anyone can check their own state for themselves.
Triple

Activity: 847
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 08:04:45 PM

Ask one of your buyers to leave a vouch

Available for Rent - 25 Posts $100/Week. PM me
BigBitcoinMan

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 04:27:07 PM

Do not buy this guide. The seller is a scammer and owes me $55.
denyoz

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 05:52:31 PM

pm
BigBitcoinMan

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 03:24:25 AM

THIS SELLER IS A SCAMMER. DO NOT PURCHASE THIS GUIDE UNLESS YOU WANT TO LOSE YOU $5
BigBitcoinMan

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 06:15:40 AM

Bump
BTCfan97 bumped the thread to scam someone who is stupid enough to buy from him. If you send this user any bitcoin, he will take your money and not deliver anything. HE IS A SCAMMER
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: