Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 11:11:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: trusted escrow required for approx $400 trade  (Read 756 times)
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 08:08:15 PM

Just a PSA...

Cash BTC is about as bright as a -40 watt light bulb..  Arguing with him won't get you anywhere except aggravated and drinking to dull the headache.

Either that or he has some hidden motivations to recommend bit2factor. I see he keeps recommending it on every post and thread he makes. It's really suspicious he does that and keeps ignoring the facts and going around the same failing argument he's already said.
That just gives me more reasons to insist nobody should use it or any other automated 2-of-2 escrow.
full_house (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 08:13:13 PM

its always the same people talking about bit2factor. And their trust feedback seems dodgy as hell
If you own it or have an interest in it just say so, being sneaky like that just makes you seem untrustworthy and undermines the service, no matter how good it may be
Cash BTC

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 08:15:47 PM

Either that or he has some hidden motivations to recommend bit2factor. I see he keeps recommending it on every post and thread he makes. It's really suspicious he does that and keeps ignoring the facts and going around the same failing argument he's already said.
That just gives me more reasons to insist nobody should use it or any other automated 2-of-2 escrow.

[ot]
And you are changing subject.
[/ot]

===========================================================================================

its always the same people talking about bit2factor. And their trust feedback seems dodgy as hell
If you own it or have an interest in it just say so, being sneaky like that just makes you seem untrustworthy and undermines the service, no matter how good it may be

I have no interest in promoting this escrow service. This service is based on free and Open-Source software.
Repository: https://github.com/mannkind/bit2factor.org
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: