Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:01:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: want to buy 1.5 € worth BITCOIN.  (Read 364 times)
showrov1993 (OP)

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

Who am i ....? ❤❤❤

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2015, 10:27:06 AM

Hello all Flocks,

today one of my friend just gift me 1.5€ and it's on my paypal.so i decided that i want to buy some BTC with this gift.cos this is just seating on paypal. i know this is should be funny for those who have lot's Bitcoin and they can spend a lot freely on donate.but i want to buy some with my gift money.so want to gamble some with this BTC. and if any one want to sell so please contact me and i will send 1st my fund.only trusted member contact. and it's only 1.5€ and it's just sell for gamble for little fun and enjoy.so please if can anyone able then PM or replay here.

thnx for reading this topic.

Thnx all. Alight Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - Most Trusted & Popular Bitcoin Game @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCBLOGGER

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 11:21:02 AM

Please send the following picture:

If you have any questions, ask before sending your pictures.

1. A clearly readable copy of your valid government issued ID. Next to the ID write the contact/trade number on a piece of paper.
Trade number is 87754321

2. Take a picture (selfie) of you holding up the same ID with the piece of paper you wrote on next to your face.

3. Send me your confirmed PayPal email to send the invoice to. This email must be the same as the confirmed email on your verified account. You must send an instant payment, no eCheck.

The trade will not be processed unless all these instructions are accurately followed.
Amount: 1.5 Euro
Contact #BTCBLOGGER: Buying 0.0054 bitcoins for 1.5 Euro.
showrov1993 (OP)

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

Who am i ....? ❤❤❤

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2015, 06:39:37 PM

1. A clearly readable copy of your valid government issued ID. Next to the ID write the contact/trade number on a piece of paper.
Trade number is 87754321

2. Take a picture (selfie) of you holding up the same ID with the piece of paper you wrote on next to your face.

3. Send me your confirmed PayPal email to send the invoice to. This email must be the same as the confirmed email on your verified account. You must send an instant payment, no eCheck.

The trade will not be processed unless all these instructions are accurately followed.

hey thnx for reading my post and thnx for interfere on my trade.but i don't think that i need to send those document's for a little trade.cos i'm not gonna go for scam with u.it's only 1.5 euro.and yeah i'm defiantly a good seller.and if u want i will send my payment 1st and it's instant.and tell me ur paypal email.i send u my all paypal money to ur email. if u fell doubt about my payment then u can ignore my trade.i'm not a scammer and i'm not ruin my reputation for 1.5 euro worth btc.i just wanted to play some games with this my friend gift.and yeah u must get ur money on paypal.it's guaranteed. thnx Best Regards.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - Most Trusted & Popular Bitcoin Game @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Fishbones78

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 09:03:20 PM

Trade number is 87754321

i'm not a scammer and i'm not ruin my reputation for 1.5 euro.
What reputation, exactly?
People, scam for pennies, BTCBLOGGERS process may be long winded for such a small trade, but is necessary, especially for you and your "reputation".
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: