Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:28:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: StakeMiners can be fully trusted and my former assessment was 100% uncalled for.  (Read 3037 times)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2015, 08:12:27 PM

cyberpinoy, since we have switched now to proving how truthful and honest you are could you please fill the gaps in the new version of your story line, as pointed out here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990219.msg12106620#msg12106620
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 08:12:37 PM

You know bruno if I tell you why we did the things we did for my wifes family (it was not her cousins both times I already addressed that above please read the whole thing so you are not confused) but if I told you, your just going to make fun of me and call my wife more names with more racial slurs and sexual comments, But I will tell you we had good intentions at heart and there were good reasons. but like I said i would rather not keep delving in my horrible things that have repeatedly stuck me in the back as I traveled the path of life. Your just another stab in the back man life has thrown at me, and to be honest its just a tiny little prick (no pun intended) compared to the stuff my wife and I have gone thru and came out of.

We will make it thru you, past your insults, your fabrications, your rudeness, your disgustingly foul language, your desperate attempts to ruin a great opportunity for people. We will not stop doing what we are doing for StakeMiners or its investors because of you. I will not let someone like you ruin the opportunity we have built, the system that to date although a very small amount has paid  close to $10,000.00 dollars in BTC to its investors. SO i will not go away, i will not stop, the system we built is working very well so far, the investors who are with us are happy, and we do a lot of work you dont even know nor give credit for. I wanted to provide the community with an opportunity that will benefit them, something they can depend on, and sir, I will not let you or your opinions hold me or StakeMiners back. We will continue to work hard for the people invested with us, respect them, and their wishes, and there is nothing you can say or do that will stop me.

If there is a question in here from another post Bruno makes please PM me and ask, set up a way to talk with me. I will gladly answer any questions you have for me, I offer you the same opportunity I have given to bruno. Get you some Pepsi, and cigarettes if you smoke and set it up, I will be there to talk with you on any questions you have.

You do realize, don't you, that it's not just SUPPOSEDLY I that's giving you grief, for there's other forums where others have, and continue to attack you? Whereas I was mainly ONLY concentrating on your lies, others were duly depicting StakeMiners as nothing short of a Ponzi. Honestly, I should be the least of your worries unless, that is, you honestly believe that a lyin' piece shit like myself has a voice loud enough to hamper your venerable operation, then I guess your in-error actions are warranted.

Also, please don't forget that this thread is meant to bring awareness to StakeMiners so that investors are made aware of all the facts that you and I, together, can present to them.

Please consider investing in StakeMiners, but ONLY IF you have extra moneys to lose with the promise it'll be parlayed so that you'll ROI at the end of the day.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 08:19:53 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2015, 09:18:44 PM by Gleb Gamow

cyberpinoy, since we have switched now to proving how truthful and honest you are could you please fill in the gaps in the new version of your story line, as pointed out here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990219.msg12106620#msg12106620

Rest assured, suchmoon, that the venerable Leroy Fodor WILL address your concerns accordingly.

https://exchangecurrencyzone.com/archive/index.php/t-223860.html

I would do anything I could to avoid losing my fortune, however he is making a fool of himself, he says things that support and promote bitcoin this week, then things that discredit and devalue it next week. He is like a Yo-Yo and he can not make up his mind on what is the "right" thing to say.

Meanwhile, others who have moneys to burn need not worry since this thread's for them, hence...

Please consider investing in StakeMiners, but ONLY IF you have extra moneys to lose with the promise it'll be parlayed so that you'll ROI at the end of the day.
cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2015, 09:59:10 PM

yes suchmoon is doing a great deal ofwork on another forum, he likes attacking from 2 fronts, an asks the same questions on both forums, I am not sure what the point of that is except to assume it is a purposeful attack to ruin something I have created and am building. I mean who has time to waste to do this on 2 forums.

Another big attacker on that other forum is a direct competitor who is failing at his pool where we are succeeding. And there are the few others like you have in here. I am well aware of the discomfort you have established.

But, no matter how hard you do try bruno the facts still remain you have not proven i am a scammer nor that I have ever scammed anyone, i mean lets be honest here for a minute, I know it can be complicated at times, but you dug in my life clear back in the late 90's from one of my other business I had, You are telling me in all that research, all that digging you found just about every single thing negative that has happened in my life, you degraded it, you laughed at it like it was some kins of joke to you, you have insulted my wife, insulted my family, insulted my investors and stakeminers. But in all that research you cant find one single soul to verify your claims against me Bruno. I mean I am this huge liar right, so at some point being the supposed liar I am surely you can find 1 instance where someone has been scammed by me, one instance where I stole from someone right? I mean you can not even find a post you can twist like you do all this other stuff to make it look like I scammed someone...

Whats that tell ya bruno?

EDIT since bruno does not seem interested in getting the trust of my life and would rather rant on the forum while collecting his post counts he so loves and needs. If there is a question in here from another post Bruno makes please PM me and ask, set up a way to talk with me. I will gladly answer any questions you have for me, I offer you the same opportunity I have given to bruno. Get you some Pepsi, and cigarettes if you smoke and set it up, I will be there to talk with you on any questions you have.

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 10:22:12 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2015, 10:32:44 PM by Gleb Gamow

yes suchmoon is doing a great deal ofwork on another forum, he likes attacking from 2 fronts, an asks the same questions on both forums, I am not sure what the point of that is except to assume it is a purposeful attack to ruin something I have created and am building. I mean who has time to waste to do this on 2 forums.

Another big attacker on that other forum is a direct competitor who is failing at his pool where we are succeeding. And there are the few others like you have in here. I am well aware of the discomfort you have established.

But, no matter how hard you do try bruno the facts still remain you have not proven i am a scammer nor that I have ever scammed anyone, i mean lets be honest here for a minute, I know it can be complicated at times, but you dug in my life clear back in the late 90's from one of my other business I had, You are telling me in all that research, all that digging you found just about every single thing negative that has happened in my life, you degraded it, you laughed at it like it was some kins of joke to you, you have insulted my wife, insulted my family, insulted my investors and stakeminers. But in all that research you cant find one single soul to verify your claims against me Bruno. I mean I am this huge liar right, so at some point being the supposed liar I am surely you can find 1 instance where someone has been scammed by me, one instance where I stole from someone right? I mean you can not even find a post you can twist like you do all this other stuff to make it look like I scammed someone...

Whats that tell ya bruno?

EDIT since bruno does not seem interested in getting the trust of my life and would rather rant on the forum while collecting his post counts he so loves and needs. If there is a question in here from another post Bruno makes please PM me and ask, set up a way to talk with me. I will gladly answer any questions you have for me, I offer you the same opportunity I have given to bruno. Get you some Pepsi, and cigarettes if you smoke and set it up, I will be there to talk with you on any questions you have.

https://www.gamerebels.com/threads/who-here-remembers-the-commodore-64.480/#post-2400

How is it possible that no matter where one looks where you've posted before throughout the years, and no matter the subject matter you've espoused to be an expert on, somebody was always there to discredit your accounts?

http://www.mygamer.com/forums/threads/what-was-the-first-game-you-ever-played.137920/

BOY, I hate to say this but looks like I was mistaken in finally believing Leroy Fodor, for it once again's looking like wes' has a serial liar among us.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2015, 02:57:26 AM

I'm helping you to straighten out your story and you call that an attack? That's not very polite. Aren't you interested in plugging the obvious gaping holes in your timeline so as to look more trustworthy to your investors?
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 03:17:45 AM
Last edit: August 11, 2015, 03:28:01 AM by Gleb Gamow

I'm helping you to straighten out your story and you call that an attack? That's not very polite. Aren't you interested in plugging the obvious gaping holes in your timeline so as to look more trustworthy to your investors?

I once did the timeline thingy, but Leroy Fodor continued to bump the thread to purposely bury it, then blamed me for bumping the thread to bury my truisms with his lies. Sad to say, but I honestly believe that fucker believes everything he writes.

"I... see... four... coconut... trees... on... the... south... side... of... the... building!"

cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2015, 10:53:53 AM

How is it possible that no matter where one looks where you've posted before throughout the years, and no matter the subject matter you've espoused to be an expert on, somebody was always there to discredit your accounts?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commodore_64

Commodore 64
Hardware
Type   Home computer
Release date   August 1982; 33 years ago[1][2]
Introductory price   US$595 (approx. $1,500 today)
Discontinued   April 1994; 21 years ago
Units sold   12.5[3] – 17[4] million
Operating system   Commodore KERNAL/
Commodore BASIC 2.0
GEOS (optionally)
CPU   MOS Technology 6510/8500
@ 1.023 MHz (NTSC version)
@ 0.985 MHz (PAL version)
Memory   64 kB RAM + 20 kB ROM
Graphics   VIC-II (320 × 200, 16 colors, sprites, raster interrupt)
Sound   SID 6581 (3× osc, 4× wave, filter, ADSR, ring)
Connectivity   2× CIA 6526 joystick, Power, ROM cartridge, RF, A/V, IEEE-488 floppy-printer, digital tape, GPIO/RS-232
Predecessor   Commodore VIC-20
Commodore MAX Machine
Successor   Commodore 128

HOW MANY OF THESE WOULD YOU NEED TO MINE 1 BTC HAHAHAHAHA 64 kB OF RAM I DO NOT MISS THE OLD DAYS

The question you, and everyone is really asking is the same one that you avoid over and over and over. How is it possible you can dig in my life clear back to the late 1990's, the lying scamming idiot you boast i am and find all this stuff, BUT not one single instance where I have scammed anyone, not one single instance where i have stolen from anyone, not one tiny little situation where it proves I am a scammer. I mean that si the time spam of basically my whole adult life, and you cant find one claim, not one shred of evidence to back your claim up, how is that possible Bruno? This is the real questions, since you do accuse me so much of being this lying scammer, how is it possible that in all this research your efforts have produced you have ultimately came up fruitless like those coconut tress in that picture up their?

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 04:15:31 PM

Commodore 64
Hardware
Type   Home computer
Commodore BASIC 2.0
GEOS (optionally)
Connectivity   2× CIA 6526 joystick, Power, ROM cartridge, RF, A/V, IEEE-488 floppy-printer, digital tape, GPIO/RS-232
Commodore MAX Machine

HOW MANY OF THESE WOULD YOU NEED TO MINE 1 BTC HAHAHAHAHA 64 kB OF RAM I DO NOT MISS THE OLD DAYS

The question you, and everyone is really asking is the same one that you avoid over and over and over. How is it possible you can dig in my life clear back to the late 1990's, the lying scamming idiot you boast i am and find all this stuff, BUT not one single instance where I have scammed anyone, not one single instance where i have stolen from anyone, not one tiny little situation where it proves I am a scammer. I mean that si the time spam of basically my whole adult life, and you cant find one claim, not one shred of evidence to back your claim up, how is that possible Bruno? This is the real questions, since you do accuse me so much of being this lying scammer, how is it possible that in all this research your efforts have produced you have ultimately came up fruitless like those coconut tress in that picture up their?

Firstly, if them coconut trees are incapable of producing fruit, how was it possible for your wife's family kin to rip you off from the sale of said nonexistent fruit? Further, why did you lie when you were first trying to sell the property prior to the Great December Fire of 2012 in declaring all the moneys that could be made off the sale of coconuts?

Once again, I need to verse you in that a scam and lie are one and the same, by extension SCAMMER = LIAR, and versa visa.

By digging into your past, a myriad of lies has been uncovered, and since then you've compounded them lies with further lies, case in point now declaring that them coconut trees are unable to bare fruit but you once tried to pawn them off as one of the assets of the homestead-cum-businesses when it was for sale back in Q2, 2012.

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 04:18:51 PM

Commodore 64
Hardware
Type   Home computer
Commodore BASIC 2.0
GEOS (optionally)
Commodore MAX Machine

Clever! That pic with its specs has nothing to do with what you quoted nor with what you posted, nor are all three connected in any way. What the fuck are you smokin' there in the Philippines?

"Dude found my experimental Timothy [Leary] Grass!"
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 07:10:05 PM

It worked out quite well that way for the panels in that facing north or south direct sunlight would get cut off earlier and would have been shaded by the vast amount of bamboo coconut and mango trees on the north and south of us  but facing west it allowed sun to hit them full stream from 8 to 9 AM until 5 to 6 PM when the sun finally set, facing north or south or east and it would not have been as strong at the end of the day.

Before I comment further 'bout them west-facing solar panels and those fucked up expects who obviously have it all wrong, I believe you have made a slight error in the above. The south side of your Sari Sari was the ONLY area that didn't have trees, with the building completely shaded from trees on the north, west and east side of the building, of which the images you've provided throughout the years attest to that fact.

Please accept my apologies if my assessment was based on satire on your part, i.e., west-facing solar panels hit by the sun full stream from 8 to 9 AM until 5 to 6 PM when the sun finally sets, notwithstanding shorter days in the winter when the sun is colder.

I felt it imperative to bump this thread and site the quote above so to depict Leroy Fodor's genius in proving EVERY solar energy expert on the planet wrong. Leroy successfully was able to supplement the intermittent electricity sourced from the power company with his perfectly timed intermittent solar panel array so that his largest bitcoin mining farm in all the Philippines would be up and running 24/7. That's nothing short of genius of a man who ONLY has a B.B.A. from Ohio University in Athens, Ohio.

Please consider investing in StakeMiners, but ONLY IF you have extra moneys to lose with the promise it'll be parlayed so that you'll ROI at the end of the day
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: